Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:26:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back every thing  (Read 4803 times)
Tonstar

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:43:38 PM

however when prices are falling in my opinion it is the right time to buy with the note that it is a good coin that many enthusiasts for example are bitcoin, ethereum and BCH because we all know that coins are good coins so when prices are falling isn't that good chance?
you really need to kbow taht panic selling has neefr saved any one and has hever saved person s money so be careful please
budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

Yes, now is a good time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin. Maybe this is the lowest point of cryptocurrency. And soon there will be a revival of Bitcoin. In December, Bitcoin will begin to show its strength. I am sure Bitcoin can do it. Patience, just wait, everything will end sweetly.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:48:52 PM

buy back action will be best at the 5k support level. In the near future we will bounce back to 6500. Easy money with 1.5k profit.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
rafa_uefa3

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:48:59 PM

Yes this is right that this is the time to buy back everything because this time the market is very slow and the rates of all the coins are low and there is no profit at this time but if we wait for the right time and sell our coins at that time we will get the more profit at this time.

I would buy alts and bitcoin and all other, but all money alredy in crypto :\ Hope the market not fail me in future.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:52:20 PM

Buying when falling or rising has it danger. I prefer when it is stable and one can observe resistance holding the price. Now it might go lower and can go higher. The probability of a pump is slimmer now while the dump is higher. There will be some bet on it go down and the ignorant and fearful might join the panic sell. they dont know why any one could be buying from them. Such a size of fund in the space is an interest to macro economics and they wont want it to just slip away.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:54:12 PM

I think you need to wait a while-to observe the market and when will the lower price of cryptocurrencies then buy.I think the fall will be even greater.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:58:05 PM

Hard to say what happen next. We used to think this is bottom and after this we will see bull run but now we get again new bottom. It's good to buy at this bottom and wait for more if market down more. But it's likely to go upwards.  Smiley

Kazkar

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 08:58:56 PM

I think you need to wait a while-to observe the market and when will the lower price of cryptocurrencies then buy.I think the fall will be even greater.
You can do it. Some people in such cases open margin trading. But I will take a stand. I think there will be a reversal.
dashayana

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:59:48 PM

I'm not sure if this is the lowest point of Bitcoin. Because now Bitcoin cannot be predicted. This month, Bitcoin should have risen, but on the contrary, BItcoin continued to decline. I do not understand why this can happen. But I don't forbid if you want to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin now. That is your right. If you think this is the right time, then please buy what you want to buy.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:04:11 PM

I think it is time to buy BTC and alts step by step.
We may not see this price again.
This is what has been said again and again, and when the market starts to recover, it declines even more. I seriously don't understand why everything is moving the way it is right now. This time is certainly the period when I have to make a critically evaluate the worth and value of my portfolio. Some of the tokens are not worth holding anymore.

minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:08:36 PM

That is true, I want to buy back everything because crypto is so low at the moment.
We have to find money to invest in crypto right now

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:08:49 PM

I’m hearin’ these words all the time , at each price drop "buy, such prices won't be any more". Many bought last winter, at the peak, thinking that this fast train cannot be stopped and they urgently need to make purchases. As the result -  the losses in 80-90%. Don’t hurry.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:36:21 PM

The bear market is obviously the best time to buy any altcoin you want because their prices are already low and you will get it at a bargain price. So now is the time for you to buy back

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

i disagree.

altcoins must be bought when they are being pumped not when they are being dumped. and right now the altcoins are getting dumped and they have no pump coming to them for a very long time. some of them probably never going to get pumped any more.
so buying now means buying bags of worthless crap that will probably lose more value but surely will take a lot of time to give any kind of profit.
This actually makes more sense than buying during a dip or crash. I have read an article (lost the link) saying that the best time to buy is during a price increase. By doing so, we are almost a 100% guaranteed to gain profit. BitcoinHolder's point is correct. Buying at a dip does not guarantee that a coin/token will ever get pumped again. Buying at a dump will only keep us hoping for another rise...which is kinda stressful if you'll think about it.

kzozenberg

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:41:11 PM

The price is very sweet at the moment but still need to be safe and buy parts. I didn't think it would happen and it might happen again !

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:41:52 PM

The consistent market  dump, might seems scaring and  frustrating to alot of investors, But it is important to realize it is an extended opportunity to keep investing, and  buy  as this bearish market trend will not last forever.  
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:17:03 PM

I think that this is really an opportunity to buy cryptocurrencies at a low price and before the new year there will be no more such opportunities, but I can't deny that this is not a normal phenomenon.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:30:21 PM

I would say that no one know for sure how it will turn tomorrow. Market is so unpredictable. You see one price today and the other tomorrow.

KomodoStrikes

Activity: 99

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:31:35 PM

Yes, one at a time but if you have decent amount of money, investing this time is the very right time.
Bitcoin at 5,000$ and Ripple just knocked off Ethereum at the second place as the crisis continues.
Cryptoworld is just in a little chaos now and it's time to prepare you portfolio.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|   Whitepaper   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Medium   |
█████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] █████████████
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:33:18 PM

I really think and hope it is a temporary sale, and bough with the few dollars that I had left some bitcoin and diversify into some promising alts too, let's see what the markets say, bitcoin all these years has tended to high with this type of bear markets in the middle, but the bearish market has never been so long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: