Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back every thing  (Read 4791 times)
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:58:15 PM

i don't think so, we don't know about bitcoin price maybe it will down again in the next month and all altcoins will also go down because of it. because the Csw drama and Jihan Wu are still continuing maybe they will sell their bitcoin again to fund their project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:00:42 PM

No, many people like me afraid to invest in this bad market situation, the market have not grown in this year, all the altcoins include Bitcoin and ETH have fallen in the dip price, if you have the faith in the cryptocurrencies, this is the good time to invest it.

shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

I agree with OP, currently it is a good time to buy the coins since market is really down if you can hold for the long term. Crypto market is always unpredictable, it is better to buy if you have spare fund.
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:13:40 PM

What time do you buy everything. If you boldly buy while the penny is falling, you will spend a small amount of money. And when the price up you will be very words. I still keep the bitcoin and will never sell it cheaply. I will patiently wait. And I do not want to buy any more coins.
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:36:29 PM

I don't think it is the right time to buy some alts and bitcoin it could be go deeper, let's wait for now to increase bitcoin I think that's the go signal to buy some alts.
yes we don't need to rush to invest anymore because the market still hasn't shown a significant increase so it's very risky. it's better to be patient waiting for our assets to recover to reduce the risk of deep loss. if the market starts to show improvement then we can see what coins are really good and that's when it's right to invest again.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:08:52 PM

Frankly speaking, until recently, I did not think about that price. But it is now ideal for purchase. When all merge, and begin to buy a new, the volumes will increase, the price will go up. If you have free money, you are in chocolates.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:20:27 PM

The market is so down and normally it's best to buy the dips. But nowadays nobody knows the bottom, even TA fails. So I think anyone buying now for short term trading, may or may not get gains. Actually I always go on medium to long term targets on trades, I don't do day trading. In essence, grabbing some coins or tokens right now is not bad at all, but you should know the risk involved. Crypto is the way, the future will tell.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

If you still have the capital, the answer will be YES. It is the time to buy as many alternate coins as we can because the price is incredibly low. I never seen such a low price in my time as a crypto currency investor. I forced my self to accept what happened and moved on with the coin I have in my portfolio. I lost 50% of my coin value and its been a while since I have a recovering price.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

I don't think it is the right time to buy some alts and bitcoin it could be go deeper, let's wait for now to increase bitcoin I think that's the go signal to buy some alts.
I also think that it is too early to buy coins, because prices may fall even lower. I do not see good signals to buy crypto currency yet, the trend continues to be bearish. For me, this means that the fall may continue.
Genkotsu

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

no, i think this is not a time for buying Bitcoin, we just wait an little time, and keep monitoring market untill the begin or middle of 2019

Marainoli

Activity: 91

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

Now very good time for any purchases. It is possible to buy any cryptocurrency and to earn with guarantee in the future.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

Now very good time for any purchases. It is possible to buy any cryptocurrency and to earn with guarantee in the future.
Yeah? And who will give you the guarantee that every cryptocurrency will grow? Do not spread this information because people will start think that all cryptocurrencies are good and will be there forever.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

no, i think this is not a time for buying Bitcoin, we just wait an little time, and keep monitoring market untill the begin or middle of 2019
Their is a tendency price may go lower to the point that we did not expected to happen. As the usual in bitcoin it so happen these days price continues declining. I hope it can recover and for those can take risks may buy btc this time.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:41:06 PM

buying back can be very good if the timing is right,though we have seen the unusual dip that is good enough for buy back,but i will advice that we need to becareful cause i see the dip taking longer than we expected,if you will by back,take time to invest in the right coin.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:43:16 PM

Yeah you're right, think this is the best time to buy your bitcoin or top altcoins. This is an opportunity to have your coins at a very low price. Yesterday, the market dropped by not less than 10%. Bitcoin and Ethereum had reached their lowest price this year. However, these are very significant and will surely rise in the future. It is not known why the market plunged last day. As of now, the market is recovering right away by having stable prices.
CryptoAssasin

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:44:09 PM

I started selling my shit coins and started to invest with those altcoins that have more potential which are on its lowest price. This chance happens one in a million so we better invest to those altcoins that will give you more than 10 times return specially by next year. Bitcoin cash hard fork is now finished so a green market is coming by next week.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:47:16 PM

Nowadays, it is really possible to successfully buy various tokens, against the backdrop of a global market drawdown. Obviously, in the short term, growth in the cryptocurrency market has really matured. So who has available funds can be profitable to invest them for the future.
hamba laeh

Activity: 754

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

very appropriate with the market conditions in the red zone as it is today, where prices dropped so drastically, do not think of losses with prices decreasing, because with the current price decline to wait for prices to rise later.
then now is the time to buy or add crypto assets to avoid losses that are currently happening.

queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:49:04 PM

I think it is time to buy BTC and alts step by step.
We may not see this price again.
For me, Its all based on BTC. The whole market now are down with in only 1 week or 7 day graph when you check on the coinmarketcap. And to your thought that is good timing, But be careful if you all wanted to by an alt coins.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:49:07 PM

Too dangerous for us to invest at the moment, it is best to keep the patience and market waiting for the market. The market is too bad at the moment and it will likely continue to go down in the days

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: