Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back every thing  (Read 4801 times)
maryanlukuts

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:30:04 PM

100% correct. This is the real chance to buy crypto. Actually, this year is very good for me to buy crypto and invest in the crypto. The all crypto coins prices are very low. Especially the BTC and the ETH prices are very low than its past years. IF you need to buy crypto, I think this is the correct time to do that. I have already bought more altcoins in that dip. So be quick and buy more crypto to your future.

dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

The market is going down, so yeah, I feel its a nice time to buy few coins, but very choosy and specific on what you want and what is your target. As BTC will climb up, I believe we will notice some bullish movement upon the Altcoins as well, though might not be upon all of them. With the recent scenario of the world and market, I am very skeptical about the altcoins, even on few of them which thrived in the recent past.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:48:31 PM

I think it is time to buy BTC and alts step by step.
We may not see this price again.
Buying bitcoin is definitely a good idea because it is going to give you great profits in the future, buying altcoins in the other hand is not a sure thing, if you buy coins like ethereum or litecoin then those coins are going to give you profits, but when people think about investing in altcoins they are thinking about investing in new projects and most of those coins are going to fail so I do not think is a good idea to invest in them.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

This has never happened and here again) from the point of view of investing now is really a good time to enter the cryptocurrency, but not so simple. Maybe we'll see a new bottom, don't relax.
brixbounty

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:24:43 PM

This year, I have heard many times already the phrase that it is time to buy cryptocurrency, because its price will not be so low, but every time it becomes lower. I think before the coins start a new bull run, we'll see Bitcoin at $3.5 k - $4k. But the price of coins, which we see now is very profitable to buy coins. If you are in doubt, buy your coins in parts and keep part of the money in stablecoin, so you can buy at any time.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:30:09 PM

I also think that it is a good offer for all those people who were not decided to invest money here yet, it can be very profitable to invest now that the price dropped so suddenly, of course always invest what you are willing to lose, because no one is responsible for your investment, only you.
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

I also think that now you need to buy bitcoin, because if It does not even grow 2 - 3 times, it will definitely increase its value by the end of the year by 20 - 30 percent.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CleverOracle

Activity: 549

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

I also think that it is a good offer for all those people who were not decided to invest money here yet, it can be very profitable to invest now that the price dropped so suddenly, of course always invest what you are willing to lose, because no one is responsible for your investment, only you.

I totally agree with you and I believe that the bear market will soon fade-out just like what happen on the previous years although anything could happen but I do believe that all coins will bounce back in the next few months.

Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:57:45 PM

I also think that we need to catch the moment-there is a sale on the market now. it is a pity that all the necessary coins I have already bought,but nevertheless I think that I will get a good profit in the future!
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

I agree that it was time to sell and now it’s time to buy, but it’s very important to buy the best coins.I think for many it is not a secret at all that the projects with the largest capitalization always give the least income, many people are duped and believe that Bitcoin will make them rich. But this is a hoax. The greatest attractiveness is given just by those projects as the capitalization of which is the smallest. And I advise you to pay attention to the project Etheera ( ETA ). It is unlikely that you will be able to find a project that will be able to bring you as much money as this small and little-known project, but this is so. It is these projects and give the maximum X in a short time and not the ones that we all talk about every day.
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:23:00 AM

Maybe you should try to invest in coins that are not included in the top 100. Looking at the growth of some, think about this seriously

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
ambcoin

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:07:54 AM

Yes, this is the time, if you have extra money now is the time. 

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:13:02 AM

Okay, now Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest value since last February. a good time to buy, but everything is still speculative and risky too. it could go down or it could happen like 2017 and repeat it again. but the bull run doesn't seem to happen this year, maybe next year. just be patient  Wink

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:19:09 AM

and little by little we will produce a lot of projects and a lot of our income for the next, so we will always think of the way forward we as people listed in the role of ETH or BTC

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:30:13 AM

This may not be a good option for those individuals whose portfolio is predominantly made of crypto. For example, if 80% of someone's net worth is made up of crypto, then it will be extremely risky for him to purchase any more of that asset.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:35:59 AM

Currently, the price of electronic currency has fallen sharply and is at a low price. So, I think this is a good time for you to pick and buy things. In the near future, you will be profitable when their prices increase.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:52:27 AM

I am not going to leave the cryptocurrency industry. In my mind this sphere has a great future. It is a matter of time I suppose. We will see yet like crypto will become widely used money for ordinary people.
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

Okay, now Bitcoin has fallen to its lowest value since last February. a good time to buy, but everything is still speculative and risky too. it could go down or it could happen like 2017 and repeat it again. but the bull run doesn't seem to happen this year, maybe next year. just be patient  Wink
yes, let's wait a few more days to decide what steps to take, always observe the price table so that we know that there are changes in prices. and for those of you who already bought at the price of $ 6000, stay patient and try to hold the long-term or wait until the price rises again.

ejhayehm

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:06:09 AM

Yes, I think so. This is a good chance to buy back everything. Almost coins were decreased 10 - 30%, I don't think they can fall to lower. I think the price will rise up in the next few days.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:36:05 AM

Same here too, I'm so worried about not making use of this current market price,I have no dime for now to buy any altcoin and I think we might not see this kind of fall anymore or in the near futures ,the perfect time to invest in altcoins is this year 2018

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: