Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back every thing  (Read 4792 times)
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 10:27:32 AM

I think it is time to buy BTC and alts step by step.
We may not see this price again.
You are so right. I am already on this plan. The earlier we start buying at the current low market state the better. It is always a good practice to buy cryptocurrencies during market dip.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gtglener

Activity: 575
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

I would say that no one know for sure how it will turn tomorrow. Market is so unpredictable. You see one price today and the other tomorrow.
Well, if some of us knew how it would have turned out today like 8 years ago, do you think the market value will be what it is today as I am sure, it will not even take 1 year to get the market value to keep skyrocketing. The thing is that market will always be unpredictable and for the fact that it is a new market, we will always get to see volatility which is something normal.

However, what we are investing now is the future as we believe in the great potential in the long term and basically, that to me is actually what counts. No market is ever stable without being volatile, it is just the extent of volatility that differs, by now people should have gotten used to that.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:32:43 AM

Indeed now prices are falling again and this is a great opportunity. buy at these prices have gotten low enough and dear when it is not utilized. When hope bull runs for the end of the year, then this time is a good time to start even though the rise is also uncertain to arrive but this price is not good to miss.
Well, that is what we are seeing but what are we doing about it? To me, that is the question people should be asking themselves. When a market is oversold, in a downtrend and possibly is far lower in value than what you are looking at in the long term, considering the fact that we have not even reached mainstream adoption yet, and the fact that it is something we will possibly get to see over time, then you will simply know that taking advantage of now, is basically something you should be doing as a smart investor.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

I have waited a long time for this good price, i'm holder and not interesting in daily trade so for it is best time to buy altcoins and bitcoin to hold for long term. I think i can get bitcoin at lower price, i will wait more some days to see how bitcoin will act, if bitcoin is not down more, i will buy.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:54:42 AM

It is possible that you are right and you need to buy coins while they are at the bottom in order to get a good profit in the future!
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

yeah i think this best time to buy a few coins in the market, now every coin is in its worst condition this year, so is best time the prices is cheap you can earn big profit from this and when you buy now you risk is less
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:06:34 AM

With this current market condition in which the bearish market is still in effect, I think not all the cheap price is an opportunity to buy because when i buy the dip since 2nd Quarter but it dips even more losing my investments. So i suggest to observe the price movement for more couple of weeks as we are already in the tip of waiting and as we really don't know what will come next after this series of market crashes.
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

yeah i think this best time to buy a few coins in the market, now every coin is in its worst condition this year, so is best time the prices is cheap you can earn big profit from this and when you buy now you risk is less
for long-term investments, right now is the right time to buy more assets. but for daily trading, now is not the right time to buy assets. the market is very bad, I don't think it's good for us to buy in the market now, but if we buy some assets in the market with good coins I don't think we will lose, just time will bring you profit.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:19:24 AM

I bought back my coins many times) So I don't have spare money for new buys) I will be just waiting with what I bought) If crypto will  come lower so it be, don't want to be a gambler)

high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:22:49 AM

Yes, the market has plummeted. But, if you are going to invest your money in the long term, now is a very good time to invest in Bitcoin and Altcoins. Even if the coins and tokens are still cheaper, in the long run it does not matter.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:24:55 AM

the current market price is indeed an interesting thing for us to invest in bitcoin or altcoin, for bitcoin it is very good and has higher expectations than other altcoins

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Yes of course this is the best time to buy more coins to make a great profit in the future to our favorite currency to invest our money and I think we will get a bigger profit after the end of the year because many people say's even the market didn't increase the value of any currency they will surely increase by this coming year that will really make a difference just like before it made a crazy increase in the market.

sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:32:13 AM

Yes, it looks like a very good idea. So low price it is difficult to imagine, nevertheless, the market allows you more time to purchase before the growth, the whole issue with bitcoin is temporary and has no fundamental reasons.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Batman_Bitman

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:16:24 AM

That is the spirit mate. It is just quite unfortunate that a lot of people do not always get to think about that, and this is one of the reasons why whales tend to play with their emotions a lot and make them chicken away from the market. When a market drops, this gives a good chance to buy more.

I am even surprised though that with the situation of bitcoin, the altcoin market, except for the top few ones, but in general and in total, a lot of the alt markets are still just busy trading sideways. This shows one thing that the alts have bottomed enough and this only show the chance of picking them at this bottom for the next possible bullish activity.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:36:03 AM

This theme was created on November 15, apparently, the author succumbed to emotions decided that below crypto will not fall. The past two days have shown that this is not so. I think that is not far off bitcoin for $4000. I hope the lower price will not go.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

yes bro. This is the time to buy as many altcoins as possible. sell your BTC and buy other altcoins, because holding BTC is no more a good strategy.
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:58:22 AM

I think this is the perfect time to invest in cryptocurrencies. Panic selling started, just buy anything you want at the cheapest price. The market will be pumped after a month or two. Just have faith.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

Wow. I never thought this would happen,,, but almost all the coins I have been slowly building up with small buys are today back at their old levels when I first started, if not even lower!

I am talking here about Waves, about Stratis, about Litecoin and Monero. I first bought them around these levels so I guess I should be happy now I can buy them again at discount or even lower than my first entry. BUY!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:03:15 AM

I do not think so. Most likely, prices will continue to fall. So I’d personally rather wait for the coin prices to update their new minimum values. Then you can buy some coins.

kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

i waited for this time, but it seems the price may go even lower, it is better to try to buy in parts at each drop.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: