Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:59:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to buy back every thing  (Read 4800 times)
AlfaroBasilio

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:40:08 AM

I think it's time to buy new coins that nobody knows. At the start of the companies, they give good bonuses. The main thing is to learn to wait.
It took Bitcoin 7 years to grow to that level.
If you are ready to wait 10 years, then you can buy 50 coins for $ 50. Who knows what will give multiplication.
no one knows the future, now it might be a good time to buy as much as possible and not just Bitcoin if you have a lot of capital to buy some potential Altcoin, because now prices are starting to increase. by the end of this year or next year the market will recover and can rise so you will get a profit. 7 years or 10 years, hopefully not too long Bitcoin has gone up high or Bullrun will soon because there might be a miracle.
rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:40:30 AM

Today the trend of crypto prices has risen again. Luckily, on November 15, I bought bitcoin and altcoin, because I'm sure by the end of this year the cryptocurrency price will rise again.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 12:48:50 AM

Well the market finally had a positive day today. We just 50 more of these or so haha

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:05:45 AM

I think it is time to buy BTC and alts step by step.
We may not see this price again.
You're right, because the market has begun picking form again. The best time to buy BTC and altcoins at relatively low prices is now. Buy at low now or buy the spike when the bull market comes.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

yes, you are right that there are so many cryptocurrency prices that fall and moments like this that are very appropriate to buy all the coins that have the potential to be able to benefit you can, so take advantage of this moment as best you can.
Kumeco

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:57:25 AM

yes, you are right that there are so many cryptocurrency prices that fall and moments like this that are very appropriate to buy all the coins that have the potential to be able to benefit you can, so take advantage of this moment as best you can.
take advantage while you can, use as best you can before it's too late. Cryptocurrency will soon soar because he will rise again. choose coins that are good and promising in the future, so you have a great chance to get good results. after the process ends the value of the coin will increase and increase again so as to use the best possible moment like this, no need to regret or be disappointed or panic, live relaxed but keep moving.
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

Don't worry, I am not optimistic about the 2019 cryptocurrency market. I believe that the cryptocurrency market will continue to depreciate in 2019. Therefore, investors still need to think calmly rather than invest blindly. Frequent trading won't make you more profitable unless you are a professional trader.

bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

Yes this is right that this is the time to buy back everything because this time the market is very slow and the rates of all the coins are low and there is no profit at this time but if we wait for the right time and sell our coins at that time we will get the more profit at this time.
maybe what you say is a general strategy that is often done by investors, buying cheap prices holding and holding and selling when the selling price is high to benefit
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:41:32 AM

I have always followed the principle of buying at a low price and selling it at a high price, so I will add some cryptocurrencies every time the market falls rapidly!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:42:01 AM

Yes we must buy back a potential altcoins right now because it has a lower in price.Hold it and wait that to sell for a profit.As observe as of this day the market price was slowly grows up.I hope that it may continue raising so that the coin we buy  was be profitable.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:57:07 AM

Yes we must buy back a potential altcoins right now because it has a lower in price.Hold it and wait that to sell for a profit.As observe as of this day the market price was slowly grows up.I hope that it may continue raising so that the coin we buy  was be profitable.

Of course it is interesting time to buy right now, because when the market recover, it will give a good profit. But in my opinion to borrow something in order to get the profit after ir is not a good thing. As well as to sell a car or something like taking a loan from a bank. Because the expected increase may happen latter than we think. Of course, I am an optimistic person, but finance is a very risky thing. You should remember about it.
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

Over the past 2 days, the course of Bitcoin began to recover and it inspires confidence. It seems really time to buy bitcoin and altcoins step by step while their price is at the bottom. 2019 promises to be a breakthrough in the crypto industry, because so many significant events will occur.

restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:54:17 AM

actually it's never too late to buy it now, even though the price has gone up, because it will continue to rise, prices are only a matter of time, and I see the cryptocurrency fundamentals getting stronger

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:58:36 AM

I agree with this...
Nobody knows will the Crypto fall even more, or it will begin to grow and we will not see this price again...
So buying BTC and alts step by step is good decision...
Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 10:59:21 AM

Now there is a price correction on the increase, but I doubt that it will last too long. Sooner or later, but the price will drop yet, because the bottom has not yet been reached.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

I agree with you very much. Such good prices could not appear again in a long time. And while this market state is keep staying still we have to stay positive and see pluses in a huge minuses. And buying back is a good plus.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:57:46 PM

I guess at the time when you dropped this post, price got lower than it was then. So not even an analytics can predict what might happen next in the cryptocurrency space. Let's just watch out and know when to buy because a year ago many said it was the best time to buy back, but now the situation is quite different from the way it is now. 
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

On many sites and many analysts write that the price can drop to 3000. So I would not recommend buying now. We should wait.

Ambers

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

The fact that now the time has come to buy does not mean that it is possible, like a hungry wolf, to pounce on absolutely all the coins that are on your way. It is also necessary to select projects for investment very carefully, because an incorrectly made choice will now cost you dearly afterwards.
EG.zai

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

I lost at least 50% of my assets at BTC, this is a very bad situation. and I'm confused whether this is the right time to buy?
so that in the future I get a high profit

I need advice from members here ... I get information that this forum contains information that attracts the crypto world and experienced members
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: