Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:04:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it  (Read 2886 times)
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

On a serious note am going through a very tough time as you described above but tough time never last and If I can endure more, I will surely come out of this. I know that many in the industry are also going through the same but we just need to keep keeping on.
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

Of course i will never give up ever, I have my full beliefs on crypocurrency, and it is for the future. Never happen that put in my mind that word give, instead i do encouraged myself and others to to be patient and wait. We can make bro.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:13:21 PM

Our dispositions in times like this matter a lot and will determine how far we would go in life. The same is applicable to the time we are in, most especially the present market situation in the crypto space.
Thanks for putting this wonderful words together. They are weighty works that will help to bring calmness to us despite what we might be facing.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:17:36 PM

I also hope that this year everything will turn out and many people now understand what is happening in the market, but I think that everything will turn out and you will definitely be able to do something good for yourself and for your family, because this is the most important thing.
mickey_miner

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:34:30 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 12:25:29 AM by mickey_miner

I agree with the author of the post, don't give up. Only people who know how to wait will be able to earn money on the cryptocurrency market.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
vicvicto17

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

That makes me stronger, the reason why some people get panic easily coz they listen most of the time to their government or social media. Remember we are on infancy stages and thrr crypto market will be on the mainstream so better hodl.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:46:16 PM

I agree with the author of the post, don't give up. Only people who can wait will be able to earn money in the cryptocurrency market.
Our market looks to be more stressful everyday and it added with the strong down fall which shaken up the whole crypto community. At this moment,  we finally see who will survive among the numerous numbers of altcoins  and left the dead one buried.  It brings into the hardship of the crypto life and feel a long way for its recovery but could be resolve soon and feel the glory after all the hardworks and sacrifices  we've made.
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:50:53 PM

that is why I am not leaving now with the bounty of campaigns and do not sell my coins that I earned with hard work for nothing

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:54:54 PM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

Cryptocurrencies is really a promising work particularly joining a bounty campaign. In order to become a successful bounty hunter, one should be really patient and understanding. Some bounty hunter is too much aggressive and judgemental. In such a delay, they sometimes telling that the bounty is scam resulting to them to be banned to the bounty.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:34:26 AM

I agree with the author of the post, don't give up. Only people who can wait will be able to earn money in the cryptocurrency market.
Our market looks to be more stressful everyday and it added with the strong down fall which shaken up the whole crypto community. At this moment,  we finally see who will survive among the numerous numbers of altcoins  and left the dead one buried.  It brings into the hardship of the crypto life and feel a long way for its recovery but could be resolve soon and feel the glory after all the hardworks and sacrifices  we've made.
For sure early gainers will still be in a winning edge, as they knew where things belongs and they know how to handle situations, if  those newcomers learn from old time traders/holders, they will see a lots of open opportunities, its between how we assess and trust your investment, don't give up to something that you know  that can change up your life, be always at the positive side so you won't be move in any chances of this current downfall.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:48:28 AM

the result of the need to process the bounty could be great. Although many are disappointed with the result that there was but slowly it will be able to give good thing when want to wait and keep trying. sometimes indeed bounty did not give results expectations and many people assume this is bad because it is a pretty big scam. But if building on a good analysis in the crypto, then in the running of the bounty will be able to walk well included in the selection.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:56:12 AM

Yes, I agree that we should not easily give up on crypto conditions like now, if giving up now is the same as losing and you will not get any results from what you have done now, patience is the key that we should hold and make a whip for we alone

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:02:31 AM

I personally has ever faced those kind of issue, but i kept on doing it over and over, until i got the reward that i deserve by doing a bounty campaign.
So meeting those hardness is one of many ways to learn on something new, that we should be able to avoid if something similar going to happen
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

For sure we can still make it guys. Nothing happened till that moment. The market is down, so what? Keep working and you will be rewarded for your hard work when the market recovers. Stay strong and be patient.
budismile

Activity: 293

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

After what we have maintained so far, will we give up? For me no, not at all. I will not give up even though the worst thing will happen to cryptocurrency. It's not the time to think about it, all we have to do now is how to restore investors' trust to return and survive in the crypto world. If investors return and survive here, I'm sure slowly Crypto will recover and rise again.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

But when it's over we will be able to see those who truly believe in cryptocurrency. Those who came here for a quick profit long ago gave up this, I think. Maybe it's a long fall was necessary for us.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

I can tell you my opinion from the point of view of the man who earned some thousands of dollars yet using crypto. Don't give up. Cryptocurrency market is developing right now, at every moment. And it will rise.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:30:32 AM

Thanks a lot, bro for your excellent encouragement post. We may fall down again and again for making our exact destination we may have to face a lot of trouble it doesn't mean we should step down our journey. So whatever had happened or whatever is coming hard in future we need to go forward with the patient because we can make it happen.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:33:59 AM

Now that the cryptocurrency market has collapsed, you are still so numb, hurry to leave the cryptocurrency, and the crash will happen in an instant. The cryptocurrency has lost its future. Investment will only make you bankrupt. Run quickly.

cctv0

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

This kind of thinking is not correct now. The cryptocurrency market has lost everyone's confidence. If you continue to insist on investing in coins, you may go bankrupt. Bitcoin lost its future and investors are asked to leave quickly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: