Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How unfair Bounty Hunters are being Treated.  (Read 684 times)
noma45 (OP)

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:21:13 AM

Nowadays, it seems as if all bounty hunters are bunch of hungry individuals trying to do what ever it takes to dump a token, well that is not what we are. Yes i am a Bounty hunter and i'm proud of it.

Through my hard work, i have reached so many investors  via the contents i create, Twitter reposts, Facebook shares and so many Others. And if you are like me then you should be proud too.

We all should know our values and we should not tolerate unfair treatments from Bounty managers/platforms and projects.

- These days Bounty hunters will have to go through a lot of processes just to receive their rewards. We work tirelessly for these projects and help them to get the investors that patronize their projects, yet we are the one's treated like we are worth Nothing.

- Few months ago i finished a bounty campaign and we all were requesting for our rewards. During this time the token in question was trading at a very good price on Latoken exchange and after two weeks the price went down drastically. This was when they now started distributions to bounty hunters after they must have dumped the price, Yet we are blamed for crashing the prices of tokens when 1-2% of the total supply is allocated for Bounty campaigns.

- Some Bounty managers are always rude to Bounty hunters, threatening to remove them from the telegram groups if they keep on complaining, and this is totaly unfair

I Think it's time Bounty hunters let these projects know that we are part of their success, and  most of them cannot do without us.

What are your suggestions?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:18:59 AM

Bounty hunter like two sides of coin, now I admit there are many bounty hunters who have no manner of talking, so investors or teams don't like it. A year ago, maybe for seniors feel how bounty hunters work and are valued by managers and teams.
For professionals who choose to wait because they are sure of the distribution of payments will be made, while at this time each bounty has just been completed immediately asked for payment, and after getting, asked when the listing. This question is obviously tiring
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:35:27 AM

Bounty hunter like two sides of coin, now I admit there are many bounty hunters who have no manner of talking, so investors or teams don't like it. A year ago, maybe for seniors feel how bounty hunters work and are valued by managers and teams.
For professionals who choose to wait because they are sure of the distribution of payments will be made, while at this time each bounty has just been completed immediately asked for payment, and after getting, asked when the listing. This question is obviously tiring
Well i think asking for payment is just a normal thing for the hard work that bounty hunters did to the project. If the project or maybe ICO didn't reach the soft cap we I see also tgat there is no hunters ask for payment.  Hunters also has there right what to do with thier hard earn token they can dump it anytime with thier own reason specially when they really need funds foe survival. I think we don't need to judge emediately for some reason.
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:44:43 AM

I want to say that I'm a bounty hunter too and I'm very proud to be one. Firstly, we must take note that not all of the bounty hunters are dumping their tokens. I, myself, always holding my bounty tokens and waiting to go higher than ICO price. And Second, Bounty hunters are playing a very important role in a project's success so to all bounty managers out there, please treat bounty hunters with respect.

dumplingsandsushi

Activity: 476
Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:54:46 AM

My suggestion is that you ask more professional, and you will treated more professionally.

First off, you should stop claiming that your work is hard and very valuable.
I have done extensive bounty hunting for over a year and never have I thought it was hard.
On top of that, I never saw my work as valuable because the whole bounty campaign marketing thing itself is just extremely counterproductive.
Spending the same amount on a real life marketing campaign would much better than hiring a bunch of unkown people to post on twitter, facebook, youtube, and bitcointalk.

AS far as the bounty hunters crashing the price, that is a very real thing.
Just because 1 to 2% is allocated for bounties, doesn't mean that too small to manipulate the price.
It has everything to do with trading volume, and after bounties are paid, trading volume spikes because bounty hunters dump it.

Bounty hunting should never be taken too seriously because it is not a serious job.  Just do it on the side to supplement your real investing.

GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

Just ignore that false accusations. The bounty hunters are not the main reason for the coins or tokens price to drastically go down. Like you said that the bounty portion is just a small percentage to the total supply. Just ignored it and just try to hold your coins until the price become normal again.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

If you feel you are being treated unfairly by a bounty manager then just don't do any of their bounties. That is what I do. I have a list of Bounty Managers that I refuse to work with. Life is too short to waste your time working for idiots who only add to your stress. There are enough other bounties out there to keep you busy.

Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:56:38 AM

So people are actually blaming the crash of tokens on bounty hunters. I think that is unfair. Whether you are an ico investors or a token owner through bounty hunting the reality is that we all wanna make done returns and we are usually ready to take advantage at any given opportunity . It is not limited to bounty hunters
Starfranko

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

Bounty campaign is enshrined in most projects and think therefore that scapegoating bounty hunters got whatever I'll the market is experiencing is totally unfair and unacceptable . We are one of the legs of icos without which most projects will not record as much success as they are recording. Bounty hunters deserve some plaudita and not just blames
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

We reward hunters do a pretty tiring job. It's not easy to take part in reward campaigns, especially if you have a full-time job, besides the activities in the crypto world. I do not allow myself to be treated by project managers with disrespect. I hate certain managers who have abused their functions and have had a bad behavior towards bounty hunters. And I have a list of rewards directors with whom I refuse to work.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
noma45 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:14:52 AM

I want to say that I'm a bounty hunter too and I'm very proud to be one. Firstly, we must take note that not all of the bounty hunters are dumping their tokens. I, myself, always holding my bounty tokens and waiting to go higher than ICO price. And Second, Bounty hunters are playing a very important role in a project's success so to all bounty managers out there, please treat bounty hunters with respect.

How I wish there was a way I could reward you for this statement Grin
You just nailed it
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

I think bounty hunters get paid by their hard work. This does not seem to be a problem at all. I don't know why there are so many obstacles in the project team and the reward manager that it is difficult to get paid. I hope everyone will stick to their work and make everything easier. The situation is that everything is getting so bad. It's exhausting.

noma45 (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Bounty campaign is enshrined in most projects and think therefore that scapegoating bounty hunters got whatever I'll the market is experiencing is totally unfair and unacceptable . We are one of the legs of icos without which most projects will not record as much success as they are recording. Bounty hunters deserve some plaudita and not just blames

When my Btt rank was reduced from junior member to newbie, I was wearing a signature for one campaign. Then I went directly to the bounty manager and begged him to allow me complete the remaining two weeks of the campaign, these were his words. "No signature no stakes, go-to hell". It was very painful, though I know I needed to wear a signature but the words he told me made me abandon the entire bounty campaign for him.. bountyhive allowed me to finish up traveler as a newbie because I already joined when I was a junior member.. This is what we call understanding
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Its just because of too much availability of bounty hunters so the managers are little bit rude to the advertisers and kick them out if they don't like so bounty hunters need to remember that they are also has big part in success of any project so they need to stop working for worthless tokens and start ignoring those kind of bounties then we may have some bounties with rewards based on already listed coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:30:18 AM

Nowadays, it seems as if all bounty hunters are bunch of hungry individuals trying to do what ever it takes to dump a token, well that is not what we are. Yes i am a Bounty hunter and i'm proud of it.

Through my hard work, i have reached so many investors  via the contents i create, Twitter reposts, Facebook shares and so many Others. And if you are like me then you should be proud too.

We all should know our values and we should not tolerate unfair treatments from Bounty managers/platforms and projects.

- These days Bounty hunters will have to go through a lot of processes just to receive their rewards. We work tirelessly for these projects and help them to get the investors that patronize their projects, yet we are the one's treated like we are worth Nothing.

- Few months ago i finished a bounty campaign and we all were requesting for our rewards. During this time the token in question was trading at a very good price on Latoken exchange and after two weeks the price went down drastically. This was when they now started distributions to bounty hunters after they must have dumped the price, Yet we are blamed for crashing the prices of tokens when 1-2% of the total supply is allocated for Bounty campaigns.

- Some Bounty managers are always rude to Bounty hunters, threatening to remove them from the telegram groups if they keep on complaining, and this is totaly unfair

I Think it's time Bounty hunters let these projects know that we are part of their success, and  most of them cannot do without us.

What are your suggestions?

I quite agree with your positive thoughts,bounty hunters should be respected because they are the live wire of any ICO success, they should be giving their token rewards when as when due.

entebah

Activity: 1537
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:35:17 AM

For this year, all the Bounties that I have participated in have not been satisfying for us, Bounty participants, very different from last year, which after the ICO ended and we got our Bounty Tokens, and after that we sold at the exchange market at a very decent price, but for now when the Bounty token is at a price exchange market very far from the ICO price, this is very worrying for the current ICO project, and added to the number of Bounty participants who disposed of their Bounty Tokens, so the price added to the destruction.
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:39:30 AM

Bounty hunters are really been treated unfairly and there is nothing there can really do about it.  Remember that we are in a time when every need money and that is why there are dumping they holding as soon as possible.  If the is a policies in place all those things could have not have happened and hunters should be pay in dollars, bitcoin or ethereum and not in their tokens which at the end has no worth.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:51:24 AM

I see that we are too fair, there is nothing unfair in the bonus campaigns, so I think we just have to work our way and the rules will get the things we need.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:51:49 AM

the question often asked by bounty is distribution, when listing, when the spreadsheet is updated, it makes the bounty manager angry with the question, so please wait better the bounty hunters who are followed will definitely get the reward.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:53:06 AM

That's right what you said. The hunter prize is not like last year. We as bounty hunters don't get justice from managers even though not all managers are like that.
When asking for payment, always say immediately and immediately. When the payment has exceeded the specified limit. There is a payment waiting for 1 month, after 1 month they provide additional time for various reasons, such as the unstable crypto market etc.
This year, bounty hunters find it difficult to find bounties that meet their promises.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: