Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:27:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH][PRE-SALE] SpecialCoin SPCC, A coin to teach [MN/PoS]  (Read 1897 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

It seems that the website is having some errors I think because I cannot access it. Does the team are aware of this or they are still in the process of improving it? I hope, this could be addressed or fixed so we can explore more about the project and to learn more of it.
A few days ago, there were also some problems and technical work. After that, the site worked again and everything was fine. I think this is temporary.
Yes, most likely these are technical issues. It is necessary to wait, I think soon everything will be decided.

The thing is that the project is still in period of adjustment wherein there are circumstances that they may experiencing some difficulties. Maybe in the coming months we can see some better improvement about the project akd and also the site.
Totally true, the project is new and there is many room for improvement and success will be posible. True the upcoming weeks will be exciting and rewarding, challenging at the same time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

How are you going to compete with the traditional search engine called google and other sources of knowledge like youtube?
Even top cryptocurrency websites like coindesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com and many others would suffice your knowledge regarding crypto.
And this btctalk forum has so many things to offer for a crypto enthusiast ranging from things you need to know as a beginner, mining, creating a coin, compiling a wallet, etc., that you would not need another website to refer on.
How are you going to have a name in this crypto business with this kind of endeavor?
Yeah, well, I'm sure they will give more opportunities to compete with most of seach engines in the world and I absolutely really like how the mechanism of the coin work.

I just hope that this project will do their best to succeed, even with this kind of very low market status. Hoping that the team will not give up and will make more moves to continue the developments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

The thing is that the project is still in period of adjustment wherein there are circumstances that they may experiencing some difficulties. Maybe in the coming months we can see some better improvement about the project akd and also the site.
Yes. Just wait and keep waiting until they made a movement and improvement to the platform and I surely you will be happy because of it.

You are right, we need to be patient in waiting for more new developments since the project is still new and needs to create more improvement with the project and at the same time increasing their exposures now by more marketing and advertising.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

Yes. Just wait and keep waiting until they made a movement and improvement to the platform and I surely you will be happy because of it.

You are right, we need to be patient in waiting for more new developments since the project is still new and needs to create more improvement with the project and at the same time increasing their exposures now by more marketing and advertising.
Precisely,  we need to extend our patience and understanding with the new projects in the market. We must give them the time to start up everything, prepared and arrange everything before the project will be ready, updates will be also helpful for the project goals achievements .
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

Precisely,  we need to extend our patience and understanding with the new projects in the market. We must give them the time to start up everything, prepared and arrange everything before the project will be ready, updates will be also helpful for the project goals achievements .
I really hope that the development team will tell us about all the updates that are happening in the project. Because the popularity of the project among users of cryptoindustry depends on it.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

It seems that the website is having some errors I think because I cannot access it. Does the team are aware of this or they are still in the process of improving it? I hope, this could be addressed or fixed so we can explore more about the project and to learn more of it.
A few days ago, there were also some problems and technical work. After that, the site worked again and everything was fine. I think this is temporary.
Yes, most likely these are technical issues. It is necessary to wait, I think soon everything will be decided.

I can argue, that now quite a lot of projects are experiencing difficulties. it does not have a very positive effect on the cryptomarket.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

special coin project looks really good.  and most of the information include here.. but I think there need to some developement yet.

buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

Not really a big issue, we can expect more errors to come (hope not) but as long as the team can handle it well and fix it right away, then there wouldn't be an issue for me.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

Totally true, the project is new and there is many room for improvement and success will be posible. True the upcoming weeks will be exciting and rewarding, challenging at the same time.
It can be indeed very rewarding if the market goes up, and seeing that on the quarter 1 of 2019, more events are gonna happen like the first educator contest, the launch of the beta and many more to be expected.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

Not really a big issue, we can expect more errors to come (hope not) but as long as the team can handle it well and fix it right away, then there wouldn't be an issue for me.
This is the very common thing for all projects. We all know that no buddy is perfect that's why the bug is little thing for any project. As the team looks very good so i think they will handle this type of all problems easily in future.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

I hope that the team will be able something essential to undertake that the community did not worry at the current negative market situation.

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

special coin project looks really good.  and most of the information include here.. but I think there need to some developement yet.
Obviously, the project is new and it need a lot of works and time before they can convince people to support it. Although, the idea is unique and quite interesting to learn since they have a good purpose in the world of crypto, but the team must have to ensure that they can carry this project by providing good features on it's functions.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

At the moment difficult to argue on it as the project still even had no test. As soon as something from this becomes available, we will be able to draw some intermediate conclusion.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

Obviously, the project is new and it need a lot of works and time before they can convince people to support it. Although, the idea is unique and quite interesting to learn since they have a good purpose in the world of crypto, but the team must have to ensure that they can carry this project by providing good features on it's functions.

You are right! This project needs more time and strategy in order to attract more investors and supporters. Best thing to do by the team for now is provide a good features on the different function that project have. Surely this will help in gaining investors. The team should also  focus on the satisfaction of the investors to gain trust and long investment with them.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

You came late to say that your platform is the first project that attempts to introduce blockchain technology in the education and training of professionals !!, it's the end of 2018, I came across projects that introduced the same back in 2016.
chipchop

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

Very interesting platform. Education is always needed, If there is a platform that will help to learn, it is way to success.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

I will really love a video on this or maybe some demo to see or just feels how it works The idea basically sound great but experiencing demo implementation will actually help along the way and also is a great advertisement strategy i think

laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:08:32 AM

I will really love a video on this or maybe some demo to see or just feels how it works The idea basically sound great but experiencing demo implementation will actually help along the way and also is a great advertisement strategy i think
I would not give up the video, which will explain the essence of the platform. At the hearing, I digest the information better.
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:31:27 AM

What services will be available on your platform? What makes learning good? Who are your teachers?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:17:50 AM

I would not give up the video, which will explain the essence of the platform. At the hearing, I digest the information better.
It caught my attention as I have been read that kind of suggestion from the crowd of crypto people. Well, that would truly bring a more flexible capability to understand what the SpecialCoin project really is and how and what it does to the crpyto community.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: