Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:16:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin still dipping. What should we do?  (Read 1281 times)
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:47:00 AM

I do not think there is anything we can do about the price of bitcoin going down right now. The best we can do is wait until the price goes back up again. Plus, the price has always been playing around $5000-6000 mark for the past few months, so I do not think there is anything we need to be alarmed of.

That was playing arround $6000-7000 mark but now as you say came to $5000-6000 mark.. I am strong bitcoin hodler from long time but now the price acts really weird and i am loosing my beliefs.. I am afraid from the power which is hiding behind the cryptocurrency market. They can bankrupt me in one day.. So i think i will cash out about %25, that is the best think to do in these days..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

Obviously, its really making us frustrated. Everytime i see charts with all the downward motion is just giving me a bad day. But we can never tell what might happen in the next few months. I am not sure about this bull run happening next mnth or next year but hoping this will give us a slight hope of light that crypto world will boom again and give all the investors a major comeback. All we need is an extra patience, maybe this will reward us someday, not sure if its a good reward or another downfall (wish not).
- Well, the feeling we get is really a despair that we can not say in words, many people may have lost their sleep and have not been able to function normally in recent days, the weakness of bitcoin every day is really a knife stabbing our flesh, we can not die immediately but the blood is slowly pouring down. And similar to you, I'm not sure or confident about the future or any recovery, this situation is beyond my comprehension, what I think people can do is like you say, wait and wait, cutting losses and panic can only make the situation worse than ever

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 12:44:57 PM

Obviously, its really making us frustrated. Everytime i see charts with all the downward motion is just giving me a bad day. But we can never tell what might happen in the next few months. I am not sure about this bull run happening next mnth or next year but hoping this will give us a slight hope of light that crypto world will boom again and give all the investors a major comeback. All we need is an extra patience, maybe this will reward us someday, not sure if its a good reward or another downfall (wish not).
- Well, the feeling we get is really a despair that we can not say in words, many people may have lost their sleep and have not been able to function normally in recent days, the weakness of bitcoin every day is really a knife stabbing our flesh, we can not die immediately but the blood is slowly pouring down. And similar to you, I'm not sure or confident about the future or any recovery, this situation is beyond my comprehension, what I think people can do is like you say, wait and wait, cutting losses and panic can only make the situation worse than ever

After reading the whole branch, I realized only one thing - people really are still guided by Analytics or logic, when making decisions in trade, and as usual emotional intelligence. A person who understands the situation on the market goes to bed with a calm feeling inside, because he understands that the market is cyclical and soon bitcoin will go up again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Copod
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

crypto merchandise from www.RealCoinStore.com

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:00:52 PM

Any predictions how low will it go? Thinking of buying.. the price is pretty good already, but it might still go lower.. so, would you buy now or wait some more?

buying all my crypto merchandise from www.realcoinstore.com - tshirt, hoodies, mugs, coins, pillows, tote bags and more 🌟 FREE SHIPPING 🌟 on all coins and keychains
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:03:26 PM

Not new to me anymore as much to higher rank members. The olny thing we need to do is to keep calm instead of too much worrying about that fact. It is up to you what would you on that situation. You can consider it as a perfect opportunity or a cannot be prevented downfall.

Either take the risk or lose the chance?
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

I will try to keep waiting, if I make a decision at this time to sell the bitcoin that I have then I will suffer losses. So I tried to take the risk of trying to wait for the situation to be much better. Things like this certainly cannot happen, I try to hope while always seeing the situation at any time.

Hopefully there will be a good change and I can still make a profit.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:06:53 PM

I'm just waiting for a recovery of the market, since I'm confident in the future of Bitcoin at least. Selling now at low prices doesn't have any sense.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

The whole thing reminds of one of my posts from about a year ago. Panic sellers, get out and don't come back.

Seems like they didn't listen to me and didn't get out back then. But they might be, right now. :-) Bye bye panic sellers!

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

To be honest, I was expecting a recovery of the market from the second half of this year but somehow it is delayed but still, it is a good opportunity for those who are willing to enter in the crypto industry. On the other hand, those who have already invested in the past should either accumulate further at this stage or wait and watch the market as we will definitely see some momentum in the coming months especially during and from the month of December. However, I would strongly recommend doing own research before taking any investment decision as this is my personal opinion.
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:50:51 PM

For a while I've been telling people to be ready for everything, that I believe the market will be red all over for a year.It will go one step further and two steps back.This can be a good thing if you ask me.Shaking the tree.Anyway, I am not concerned, I never try to catch a falling knife.I'll let it fall to the ground and then pick up.
I am waiting calmly, holding.Bring it on.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

all we can do is wait until bitcoin rises again at a fixed and fixed price, why do we have to wait and also prepare this in the future to be mature. so that everyone can be on the road with young people.
bigtitsmomma

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:56:13 AM

Any predictions how low will it go? Thinking of buying.. the price is pretty good already, but it might still go lower.. so, would you buy now or wait some more?

GET YOUR ANSWER HERE --->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5059138.0
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:39:15 AM

If we are holding Bitcoin specially if we bought it at the highest price then now it reaching below $5,000. For me, the best thing we do then is to keep on holding as what is the point of selling it low now in which we have already lose huge? At least by holding there is a chance that we could take back our losses as Bitcoin was in this difficult market for so many times before but still its survived.
bigtitsmomma

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

If we are holding Bitcoin specially if we bought it at the highest price then now it reaching below $5,000. For me, the best thing we do then is to keep on holding as what is the point of selling it low now in which we have already lose huge? At least by holding there is a chance that we could take back our losses as Bitcoin was in this difficult market for so many times before but still its survived.

The point in selling it now is - BTC may go all away to ZERO
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:22:11 AM

Please let me know so that I could also made some adjustments.
It still continue to fall. What should we do now? Do you have any plans for bitcoin investment now?

First, don't panic. If you do price tracking you are panicking. Leave the track. Stay away from the charts for a while. It is very dangerous to stay indecisive in the market. Buy or sell, no matter what your decision, you must be patient.

Don't worry about Bitcoin anyway. I think we've had the last losses. We'll win again like before.

just forget it for a moment... come back when the news of bull come back. till then just leave it.

This is not something psychological issue. If markets are down noone can be able to recover with executing possible chain orders. Let's sit tight and hope for good things will happen.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

Obviously, holding is the best thing we can do aside from buying. This fall makes me sad because I need some fiat and had to sell it at this rate. At the same time i'm getting excited on how long or low this fall would be. If this fall goes beyond my expectation, definitely going to take risk, buy some and gonna hold it until we reached a new all time high.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:47:34 AM

The price of the bitcoin is now lower than the previous weeks and might further go down but this should not cause a panic because it will not last. If you are aiming to earn profit on long term then it is best to hold your coins for more rather than selling it this time where bitcoin is already below $4500. Some whales might manipulating the price of the bitcoin to go down more then start buying again.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:24:36 PM

Yes it is really true that bitcoin is still dipping and we don't when will this or when will bitcoin will ever go back to its highest market value again and no one really knows it if what would really happen to bitcoin along with the other low valued crypto currencies out there in the crypto market, one thing I am sure is that the crypto market is a very unpredictable place to do business so you better have a backup plan when things like this happens.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:57:09 AM

Crawl into the closest bar, start crying like a baby, piss yourself and suck your thumb.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:35:25 AM

Keep calm, that's just the only thing you should do for now, do not lose hope, after a storm will also rise the sun. This is what you have to put into your mind, so you do not lose hope, "a quitter never wins the winner never quits".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: