Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet that you trust?  (Read 26224 times)
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:00:33 PM

Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?

I still consider Myetherwallet as safe for ERC20 tokens. But recently Myetherwallet recommends to connect Metamask or Ledger nano wallet for safety. They warned not to use Private key or Keystore file that i used before but now i have connected metamask and use myetherwallet through metamask. I think it is safer than private key or key store file.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:16:58 PM

I have few wallets that I trust after using them for the past four years, they are Blockchain.info, MyEtherWallet, Coinbase and MetaMask.
mostcrack

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 04:39:13 PM

I only use myetherwallet for a long time, because in my opinion this wallet has given me a sense of security with a private key. and I always keep it without telling others. I believe that there are still many trusted wallet out there, but I think myetherwallet alone is enough.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:39:46 PM

For ERC-20 wallet I normally use MetaMask wallet (Chrome addon) and sometimes MyEtherWallet (online web wallet) for ethereum.
You might also try TrustWallet app for Android and iOS (I heard it's good).
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:44:02 PM

I believe that MyEtherWallet is the best wallet for storing ERC-20 tokens and it is quite safe. For greater confidence in the security of your tokens, you can choose one of the Ledger or Trezor hardware wallets. But if you are a competent PC user, MyEtherWallet is the best among free solutions.

I want to add that when using this wallet it is extremely important to secure wag private keys, as well as a password to log in. This is the first thing you should take care of.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 05:54:58 PM

It is necessary to remember a very simple thing, especially on the Internet. In the Internet there is never and will not be a guarantee for security. All your security can collapse at one moment, when you will be interested in people who know how to overcome this security. Everything is very simple.
Starfranko

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:09:33 PM

From experience having been a victim of the nefarious acts of  hackers I don't think there is any wallet that is full proof. I think what is most important is diligence and carefulness on the part of owners
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:10:22 PM

My etherwallet is the greatest and most trustful way to keep your tokens safe i believe. I also use Metamask because some projects make me use that for exchange or withdraw. I didn't have any problem with the Metamask as well. But i have heard that 2 years ago there was very bad situation with the Metamask.. Ofcourse you can use Nano Ledger if you would pay $60 and it is the safest way..
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:16:20 PM

The most popular wallet is MyEtherWallet. I often use it. Of course, you can increase security if you use Trezor hardware wallets. But I think this makes sense only if a person has large sums of money.

ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:17:47 PM

I use myetherwallet but in combination with ledger nano because in this way private keys stay on hardware wallet and never get online, so if possible either buy ledger nano s or X or trezor.

StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:22:08 PM

Hardware wallet is the best as second to none choice. Myetherwallet also has stayed strong during all these years and they always fixed vulnerabilities whenever it was reported as a bug.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Aleksandra Gurskaya

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 06:24:58 PM

There are many options for storing cryptocurrency. if everything is done correctly, then you can store everything on the myetherwallet. But if you are afraid you can buy Ledger Nano S.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:16:38 PM

The most popular wallet is MyEtherWallet. I often use it. Of course, you can increase security if you use Trezor hardware wallets. But I think this makes sense only if a person has large sums of money.

Myetherwallet will be enough for relatively small investment. It is free and safe enough. But for sure, people with a good amount of investment should use the best available options instead of using free items which of course can make the mind uneasy.

ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:27:07 PM

This is my second year using the MyEtherWallet wallet and during this time I have not encountered any problems in both use and security. But I believe that this is due to an understanding of the situations that are associated with burglary. In practice, I realized that MyEtherWallet is quite a great wallet and in order to protect it from hacking, you just need to more accurately behave on the Internet. In other words, you need to know which links to open and which are not, since they contain viruses. Another problem is especially beginners, that they believe different advertising messages, where they are promised free cryptocurrency and slip phishing links. In this way, many people lose access to their wallets.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1395

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 07:35:10 PM

Myetherwallet It is an easy-to-use and well-known wallet in the world of cryptocurrencies, i am trust in this wallet and so many years have used it and there is no problem, You can create a wallet in minutes and hold ERC-20 tokens in that wallet, You can track your tokens from your phone by downloading the wallet app "MEWconnect‏" on google play and you can also through your computer, only you should keep the private key well away to the eyes of the people and do not put it in fake sites or applications.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:10:59 AM

Over the past two years, I almost always work with myetherwallet. My experience confirms that today MEW has truly become the most reliable and secure solution for stable operation. I see no reason why I should give up this wallet. After all, this is really the most functional and secure wallet.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:16:14 AM

I only use and trust Metamask wallet, this is the only wallet i been using since then. I stored all my erc20 tokens together with my private key. This wallet is recommended to all. Goodluck
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:26:29 AM

in my opinion, the wallet that I think is good is myetherwallet and mycrypto and for mobile, I think trustwallet, guarda but for guarda it's not just a mobile wallet but desktop wallet and chrome wallet extension
Estehmanis

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:48:09 AM

to save erc-20 tokens I prefer to use the myether wallet or im token because the security and myether wallet uses the private key and jnson file and imtoken using mnemonics both have a reasonable level of security in my opinion, but
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:10:45 AM

There are actually a lot of ERC20 wallet that you can see in the internet and all of them offers different security features. All you have to do is to choose based on your preference. In fact majority of them are actually good. Personally I use myetherwallet.com to store my different erc20-based tokens that I usually got from bounties and ICOs. For me its easy to use, its free, its popular, its supports all kinds of erc20 tokens, and it offers different methods of security.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: