Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet that you trust?  (Read 26229 times)
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:17:32 AM

Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?

About the ERC wallet I think everyone has a different opinion. And I personally think that this wallet is very safe and many ICO projects use the ERC platform. Until now I keep my digital assets on ERC very safe and not hacked by others.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:20:08 AM

The most popular wallet is MyEtherWallet. I often use it. Of course, you can increase security if you use Trezor hardware wallets. But I think this makes sense only if a person has large sums of money.
I also use this wallet. I think this is one of the most popular and reliable wallets. But we must take care of our own safety. Our main task is secure storage of private keys.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 07:22:10 AM

I trust myetherwallet. I think people that complain about it are just careless with their private keys and that is why they get hacked more often than not. Its much safer when you import your private key to metamask and only use metamask to access your mew

SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:27:33 AM

There is a single wallet to which I continue to believe and this is known to everyone (MEW). After the release of the mobile version, he began to trust him even more. After all, he has become more mobile. Now when I urgently need to resolve the issue I can do it.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:29:07 AM

The most popular wallet is MyEtherWallet. I often use it. Of course, you can increase security if you use Trezor hardware wallets. But I think this makes sense only if a person has large sums of money.
I also use this wallet. I think this is one of the most popular and reliable wallets. But we must take care of our own safety. Our main task is secure storage of private keys.
Yeah I'm sure everyone agree that MEW is the most popular Ethereum wallet. But make sure that your computer is safe and secure before you make the wallet or when you try to unlock your wallet, because if not, people can easily take your money.
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:37:00 AM

You can use Metamask and My Ether Wallet. Both are trusted. If you use myetherwallet web, don't forget to check the url because there's a lot of scammers who pretend to be mew but they are phishing sites, will steal your coin/token.
Mac_Doson

Activity: 105
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:39:16 AM

First of all, we must understand what cryptocurrencies are, then we would definitely understand the importance of choosing the right cryptocurrency wallet for the cryptocurrency you are holding. Cryptocurrencies are the digital currency which can be sent or received, without the intervention of any third parties, through the advanced blockchain technology, with the help of a wallet address, which stores your private and public keys.More and more cryptocurrencies are evolving with a specific set of uses, and so are the wallets, but there are wallets which can store multiple cryptocurrencies, also.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:31:33 AM

For now I use the MEW Wallet and imtoken. Maybe it's the wallet that I think is safe to use the ERC-20 token. Because, I always use Myetherwallet and imtoken from the beginning until now. Of course the two wallets are very easy to use, and for security it still seems safe.

didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:51:33 AM

in my opinion trezor and ledger nano s is the best hardware wallet for ERC-20 tokens
i use ledger to store my token for long term hodlers, but for daily i use myetherwallet my friend  Wink

sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 08:57:08 AM

For now I use the MEW Wallet and imtoken. Maybe it's the wallet that I think is safe to use the ERC-20 token. Because, I always use Myetherwallet and imtoken from the beginning until now. Of course the two wallets are very easy to use, and for security it still seems safe.
so am I from last year until now my wallet is used and I believe it is MEW Wallet because this wallet is very safe, easy to use if in my opinion

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:00:32 AM

From my point of view each and every wallet is safe and can be trusted, but until users follow safety rules. Dont open unknown attachments from emails, install crap from the internet, visit phishing sites.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:07:29 AM

I recommendation MEW for ERC-20 wallet. It's a good web wallet and easy to use.
But I remind you to log in only using Metamask for better security instead of using PV key or JSON files.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:14:00 AM

I trust only to my Ledger nano S hardwarecryptowallet ,this is the safest way to keep your coins in a secure wallet, but you must hide  your seed phrase in a very secret place otherwise there'sca chance for hackers.
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 09:20:20 AM

Myetherwallet is the best for Erc-20 token, it is very easy to use, and also you can download Imtoken app and sign in your wallet by importing your wallet address, with that you get notifications anytime you receive new token

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 09:30:55 AM

Myetherwallet is the best for Erc-20 token, it is very easy to use, and also you can download Imtoken app and sign in your wallet by importing your wallet address, with that you get notifications anytime you receive new token

No online wallet is safe. MEW is safe till you don't click on suspicious links or go to an imposter website but many times the admin also warns of using it and if our PC is infected, we can still lose our coins even if we goto the right URL. Ledger Nano S on the other hand is a hardware wallet and even if our PC is infected, we won't lose our coins. I am talking from experience as I used blockchain wallet and my PC was infected. I lost $160 due to this.

tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:31:59 AM

trezor for sure, but you must spend money for it and its worth to used because of its strong security. I usually using myetherwallet, since i dont have yet money to spend regarding on that wallet for erc-20 tokens. But soon when i have, from doing bounties I will definitely avail on that thing for better security of my assets.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:53:28 AM

I prefer to use MEW. This is one of the best wallets for holding your assets, it is safe, user friendly und you can create so much wallets as you want, within seconds. Moreover it is pretty comfortable to use MEW on mobile devices as well.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:09:00 AM

I prefer to use MEW. This is one of the best wallets for holding your assets, it is safe, user friendly und you can create so much wallets as you want, within seconds. Moreover it is pretty comfortable to use MEW on mobile devices as well.
this is indeed a very convenient wallet, but it is very important to follow all the safety rules for storing your keys and files for opening the wallet
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:37:47 AM

It's myetherwallet for me.  Its been used by majority of ETH token holder for ERC20 tokens.  It have lots of option on how to open your eth wallet and even giving advice on which one is safer to use.  Interface is user friendly though I got a bit hesitant when it updated its interface since I have not used it for sometime, and when I do, the web design changed so I got confused but then I read their announcement about the upgrade and the good thing is they have this legacy site for the older MEW interface. 
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:53:37 AM

I have been using myetherwallet. It is the safest wallet. If u have higher requirements, u can purchase a hardware wallet. such as: Ledger. You'd better buy a brand new one. Used hardware wallets are not secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: