Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:59:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet that you trust?  (Read 26227 times)
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:14:45 PM

I personally use MEW wallet for storing my Tokens,ETH. I would not recommend any exchange wallet because few days there was canadian exchange CEO died and all funds of people had also died with him.
MEW is the best way to store fund because we can have multiple option to login particular wallet. It supports hardware(cold storage, keystone file,private key ).

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:24:46 PM

Which wallet do you consider for ERC-20 tokens and how safe is it?

Myetherwallet is still safe to me but using private key or keystore file isn't secure now. So Myetherwallet recently added some new features that has increased security of the wallet. I use Myetherwallet for holding ERC20 by connecting with Metamask.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:27:13 PM

I personally use MEW wallet for storing my Tokens,ETH. I would not recommend any exchange wallet because few days there was canadian exchange CEO died and all funds of people had also died with him.
MEW is the best way to store fund because we can have multiple option to login particular wallet. It supports hardware(cold storage, keystone file,private key ).
Today, I also think that for ordinary users, the MEW wallet is the most convenient and most secure way to store its cryptocurrency. if you have a large amount of cryptocurrency, then it is better to buy a cold wallet and store it where no one will find it.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 12:33:11 PM

Now probably the best wallet for tokens , this mew as it is well protected and quickly it can be accessed!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Serve20

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 12:52:08 PM

I trust all the wallet that am using because I have never had issues with any of them. I used Imtoken to keep my Erc20 tokens, used Coinomi for some altcoins and I used blockchain wallet for btc. I also used some exchanges to keep some of my assets.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:10:08 PM

For now I use the MEW Wallet and imtoken. Maybe it's the wallet that I think is safe to use the ERC-20 token. Because, I always use Myetherwallet and imtoken from the beginning until now. Of course the two wallets are very easy to use, and for security it still seems safe.

I also like that, I have used MEW since 2016 and until now I have never found a problem, I saved the private key in Excel and activated Windows Defender and 2 antivirus so that everything is good and safe.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:28:21 PM

I am a mobile user preferably and the wallet that I have been using for some time now is mycelium for holding my BTC. I use metamask for erc20 holdings that and huge enough to be stolen easily by phishing sites and use myetherwallets in filling airdrops. These are good for me to go with fear in the crypto world.
talkbitcoin2738

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:31:56 PM

The imToken is good for BTC, ETH and EOS. Also, the imToken team has invested a hard wallet named 'imKey'. However, I'm not sure if imKey is safe. Maybe 70% precent can true.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:32:04 PM

I am a mobile user preferably and the wallet that I have been using for some time now is mycelium for holding my BTC. I use metamask for erc20 holdings that and huge enough to be stolen easily by phishing sites and use myetherwallets in filling airdrops. These are good for me to go with fear in the crypto world.
for now I only use the wallet from the blockchain and myetherwallet applications. not as much and as carefully as you can in dividing your wallet to participate in a campaign or just to share the assets you have in just a few wallets.

Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:32:13 PM

For now I use the MEW Wallet and imtoken. Maybe it's the wallet that I think is safe to use the ERC-20 token. Because, I always use Myetherwallet and imtoken from the beginning until now. Of course the two wallets are very easy to use, and for security it still seems safe.

I also like that, I have used MEW since 2016 and until now I have never found a problem, I saved the private key in Excel and activated Windows Defender and 2 antivirus so that everything is good and safe.

This is NOT a recommended way of accessing a wallet. This information is sensitive, and these options should only be used in offline settings by experienced crypto users.

At first I only relied on MEW for transactions, but hearing how many hacking cases I used Metamask for tokens and ETH transactions.
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 01:32:56 PM

For storing my ERC 20 token, what compatible address that I use is my ether wallet, though it is prone to phishing because of its domain address, it has allot of characteristics that can still make my balance secure. If you hold and have a huge volume of tokens, then you might want to access it offline, also to add an encryption key using private keys or a file that will serve as a passport to it that is called JSON file.
nishan1

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 01:33:35 PM

There are many wallets but i would like to prefer MEW because there are two reason behind this, first of all it is easy to use, and second one it is very safe.
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:12:53 PM

I use good old MEW wallet. For my needs, it is completely suitable. He has been tested by time and I completely trust him. That is why I continue to use it.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:51:54 PM

It's good to keep a private key with tight security if you don't want things to happen, MEW has not had the slightest problem.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:57:09 PM

It's good to keep a private key with tight security if you don't want things to happen, MEW has not had the slightest problem.
There's a risk in using MEW even you keep your own private key if you remember last year there's hacking on MEW which very sad thing to know. When I heard that, I never used MEW to my ERC20 token I am now using Metamask wallet which very reliable wallet and very safe. So far I did not hear a bad issue on this.

Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:03:55 PM

There's a risk in using MEW even you keep your own private key if you remember last year there's hacking on MEW which very sad thing to know. When I heard that, I never used MEW to my ERC20 token I am now using Metamask wallet which very reliable wallet and very safe. So far I did not hear a bad issue on this.

Metamask does look safer, but I don't think it is practical like MEW, of course nothing is perfect, for me the most important thing is to divide ETH and tokens into more than 1 account.
znation

Activity: 188

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:09:43 PM

If MEW is not able to buy cold storage, MEW is still the best choice to store tokens, now MEW has updated on protection and safer ways.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:16:51 PM

As from the very day have started cryptocurrency I never encountered any errors using myetherwallet imported in imtoken, they are both doing fine or though some people still made complains about these wallet. But I think they are careless with what they do with their wallets which causes the errors of being hacked or others.
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 03:22:26 PM

I use myetherwallet in combination with hardware wallet ledger nano s, i never had a problem with, and always all work ok with these. But make sure you send ERC 20 tokens and ETH to same Ethereum address to have gas for fee when want to send ERC20 tokens.
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 03:23:22 PM

The wallet that I trust is myetherwallet. because myetherwallet bus supports ERC-20 tokens. even many bounty hunters use myetherwallet wallets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: