Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:26:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Doctors lie?  (Read 2143 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 08:09:53 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2022, 08:27:16 PM by franky1

Recently i went to the hospital to check see the doctor and i was told the doctor to attend to me will be back soon, while waiting, he came in and from the look of things he had gone to smoke, it got me thinking, can it be that they are telling us not to do this and that and if you follow them you wont eat anything because everything is bad to health, no drinking of alcohol, smoking of any kind and the list is endless, why would a doctor now turned around and go smoking?

humans decide if they want long term health where they are still fit when they retire. or enjoy life now.
most people dont care about what happens to them when they are 70, so they are not in a mindset to care about lifestyle of 70+.
you know. why be strict with yourself for 50 years of adulthood just to live 10 more years when your too old to date/have sex/skydive/climb a mountain.

most doctors actually care less about their health simply because they have more access to medical procedures. they can literally get any test they like by asking a colleague to do a check many times a year. where as normal people have to be on waiting lists and only get a check once every 10 years.
so doctors can find problems with themselves early and get them fixed and have a better survival rate simply by being inside the system to get the checks and procedures early. thus they dont have to worry as much.

many citizens dont find out they have cancer until its too late like 5years into having cancer. where as doctors would get a check from their OH(occupational health) plan if they had a continual cough. within the first 3 months

If the doctors advise you not to drink alcohol, no smoking I think better to follow this advise. Because you know the consequences if you continue those prohibited to you. Now, if some other things were the Doctor said don't eat this food such as Pork, preservative foods , and etc it is still good to follow, but if the physicians advise you not to eat this vegetable or fruits well in this case the Doctor is lying this time on this scenario. Because, all fruits and vegetable are good into our body. Why? because human are herbivorous.

1. there is some vegetation that is actually poison. we learn over thousands of years what to stay away from. try licking poison ivy and tell me all vegetation is good... enjoy the pain in finding out not all vegetation is god for us..

2. humans are not herbivorous. cows are.
humans are mono-gastric stomachs. meaning we cannot process/digest much cellulose food materials such as grasses/green vegetation.
(its why we fart and have indigestion and burp when eating brussel sprouts, cabbage) we can process the fibre of wheat, but not the wheat germ as well..

preserved/process food is not the problem of the meat. its the salts, germs, viruses and bacteria involved in the processing/preserving(or lack of) method that our guts do not like.
cooking food is a good process to kill the germs, bacteria/viruses..
processed food is not a dietary aid. its a business tool to lengthen shelf life for business profits(less waste to trash if it lasts longer in shops)

living a vegan diet is unhealthy. the amount of veg you need to eat just to get to the amount of iron and protein requirement is something unachievable. thats why these grains/veg/greens end up needing to be fortified(additives/supplements added)

a balanced diet of meat for the 'metallic'(iron magnesium,zinc) and protein nutrients. and veg for the vitamin nutrients is the best answer.
moderation(small portions) of a varied diet is better then bloating yourself with large portions of only a section of food types.

trust your tastebuds.. if something needs an additive to make it worthy of eating. your body doesnt want it naturally.
EG if your bread only tastes good with jam/butter or ham.. then dont eat the bread.
if you can only eat meat if its spiced up gravy or sauce added. dont eat it.

learn to trust your cravings.
i enjoy meat and veg. but certain times of the year i can crave a steak. then i can crave vegetables. trust your gut and your tastebuds.
if i eat too much steak i lose the enjoyment for it. and then my body enjoys lamb or chicken more. its our bodies way of saying it has had too much of one type of nutrient.

our evolution from ape to human was due to eating meat. due to our ancestors trying different foodgroups. and finding out what they crave more or spit out.

the iodine in fish grew our thyroid gland which turned 'cretins' into humans
take away the iodine and the thyroid gland and we devolve into caveman

do some research on mono-gastric stomach, thyroid, pituitary and the whole human biology. and realise what types of nutrients those things need that separate us from a cow

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AxeEffects

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2022, 09:11:22 PM

I don't like lie in any form.. especially my doctor.
he/she is the people i trust most in term of my health, if i had something in terms of my health (even cancer), he must tell the truth no matter what..
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 05:15:31 AM

It's pretty amusing, actually, to see how so many people have such blind faith in and reverence for 'doctors.'  They can, for this reason, get away with practically anything.  Dr. Larry Nasser used to molest his patients right in front of their parents for Chirst's sake, and got away with it for like 18 years!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1288
Merit: 707

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 26, 2022, 06:13:18 PM

Some doctors lie, but not all . They prescribe you medicines that are very expensive, although the same disease could be cured by medicines with less money.

Doctors are also human being like all of us and telling lie is natural and there are many reasons behind it ,one of them is marketing expensive  products for monetral benefits from pharmaceutical companies while low cost medecines can treat the same disease. Although morally it is never acceptable but it happens every where in particulars countries where democracy is not very  strong and people are rarely held accountable for corrupt practices.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Spontaneous

Activity: 130
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 31, 2022, 12:29:35 AM

Only doctor know about everything if they are hiding or not but we're hoping that Doctors are telling the truth . Specially In Covid 19 we don't know or maybe if this would be true or not .

Code:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

White pawn

Activity: 153
Merit: 19

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 01, 2022, 07:36:21 PM

Doctors are also human and are very capable of Lying. That doesn't mean you shouldn't listen and follow their advice and guidance on your health. A doctor having a smoke break will still advise you not to smoke and the consequences it has on your lungs.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2022, 08:01:02 AM

Doctors are also human and are very capable of Lying. That doesn't mean you shouldn't listen and follow their advice and guidance on your health. A doctor having a smoke break will still advise you not to smoke and the consequences it has on your lungs.
This is the truth,doctor's lie as well,they cover so many things from the their patient,sometimes we feel they lie to protect them emotionally so that they will not overthink which will cause another major problem in their mental health. But sometimes,they make mistakes,and we feel they are lying to us not knowing it's not intentional.
Doctor's are seen as our second God,and so people have a very high expectations of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: