Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing on exchanges  (Read 2495 times)
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:45:46 AM

Nobody knows except the project developer. But usually after the sale of the token will be listed on the exchange. Because listing on the exchange is a strategic step in marketing tokens/coins.
libert19

Activity: 2520
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 03:14:33 AM

If ICO is on ethereum network, you can trade it on forkdelta using contract address. It's usually a good place to make investments as once they are on big exchange price increases, as always dyor on tokens you buy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:21:36 AM

Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

For major exchange that had paid listing normally 3 to 1month due to long list of tokens on process. But I wonder, if binance cause their project always lists few token sometime only 1 per month or none. They are very strict with listing, while some very fast 1 week and its done already like mercatox and hotbit.

mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:41:51 AM

If ICO is on ethereum network, you can trade it on forkdelta using contract address. It's usually a good place to make investments as once they are on big exchange price increases, as always dyor on tokens you buy.
more tokens of this standard are usually traded on etherdelta and idex. but in such a market as it is now, the volumes on these exchanges are practically zero, so it is simply impossible to sell the coin at the normal price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:26:42 AM

ICO is good before it ends can already tell where the Exchange will be there and will be notified in due course. However, if not necessarily after that not even up to a month to two months there will be information related thereto. more than that then it's quite doubtful whether a serious team with what they are doing.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

I think this would depend on the developer of each ico project. Because I most often saw that sometimes on the first day of their project campaign they have already an exchange like for example this one which is SEYBLOCK this ico has it already while the campaign is running in progress
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5068160.0, then sometimes others may takes a months before their token be list in the exchange, then some are forbidden.
nadyn

Activity: 714
Merit: 287

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

Usually, the development team points to adding coins to the exchange, in the stages of the roadmap, if this does not happen, the team does not seem to work well.
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:46:32 AM

Usually it all depends on the team and the project itself, but usually it takes about a month or two!
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

Exchanges have rules about listing but I believe as long developer team can follow the rules in 3 X 24 hours the coin will list. We don't know what the deal so if you want to know please contact support team exchanges. Today many exchanges comes up with their own rules but new exchanges have simple rules than old, trust me.

joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

it depends on the exchange on the agreement listing date, nobody can tell, except their agreement, but usually it takes a month or weeks to be listed based on what ive observed with some of my bounty tokens, of course i based my assumption on the updates from the admin of the ICO.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Look at the roadmap of the ICO project, if the listing is not in accordance with the plan, it can be said that the ICO failed and it took longer for the listing, luckily, if in the end, the developer not left the ICO
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:06 AM

I am personally participant to ICO
Almost eight months ago
Not yet listed in the exchanges

They are waiting for the market to improve Grin

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

It depends on their team, no one can be sure of that. If their team really wants their project to succeed, they will try to list it on the exchange. I have seen many ICO projects, they distribute tokens for bounty hunters and investors but their token has not been listed on any exchange for months, now I still keep it on my wallet.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:46:49 AM

Which exchange in particular are you referring to? Some exchanges presently are bring careful of listing just any project. So, they choose which to list. Then i think the selection will be based on how good the project is. So, if your project or the one you are talking of is one that would not dump unreasonably after listing, the exchange might consider listing it.
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:38:18 PM

It depends on how much money ICO can allow themselves spend on listing fee:

- Young and, most of the times, unprofessional exchanges can list you almost for free or just for free,
but they have no volumes and can be exit-scam.
- Big and reputable exchanges cost much money and have strict audit process - not any ICO can be listed there.
- You can list yourself on free exchange, like EtherDelta, but it s geek exchange and your token not be available for usual peoples.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:43:03 PM

This problem is already disappearing, because a lot of exchanges that today appear for free add tokens and coins for sale, it seems to me that in general it would be great to use decentralized exchanges.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:06:53 PM

in order to be able to register quickly or not for new ICO projects to be able to register their Tokens in exchange, of course it depends on the development team, and it is very difficult for new Tokens to be registered in large exchanges, of course because the rules are very strict and I think that costs not cheap, and big exchanges certainly won't arbitrarily place new tokens into their exchanges, that's in my opinion.

SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:49:22 AM

The listing of the tokens from the ico tokensale will depends on the call of the founder and its team. And it will also be possible if they have indicated it with their roadmap. But if there is none, just wait for further announcement. The exchange listings differ in any exchanges and it takes more time especially with the good exchange.

Dev889

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:50:17 AM

Bitcloud.pro lists fairly fast.

Listed ELF, OCN and a few others last week. And they aggregate volume from all other exchanges into one, so the liquidity for BTC is a lot more than the regular USA exchanges

You can send them an email to list your coin
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:58:27 AM

I believe that depends on the team and the exchange itself.
If the team plan to listed the coin/token into a non well known exchange that could be fast.
But on a well known exchange that could takes more time to get listed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: