Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing on exchanges  (Read 2495 times)
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:00:02 PM

There is no particular time for ICO to generally get listed on exchanges.  Getting listed is different for every project and I believe if an ICO have a successful campaign,  it will not be difficult for them to get listed as soon as they can! NDA agreement also prohibit project from disclosing when they are likely to get listed!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waawd_1

Activity: 254
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:00:42 PM

It obviously depends from ICO, furst of all read roadmap, usually it written there about listing, if it's not you should ask for team about it. Also you should not be surprised if your tokens won't be listen anywhere.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

Each exchange site has different rules. I myself do not know for sure the time required by ICO to register their coins on the exchange. But I think it didn't last long because I once received a payment from a bounty campaign where the distance between the distribution of tokens and the existence of a market was only one to two weeks. But I have also experienced having coins that have been registered on the exchange but whose names are not yet on the market list. The most important thing is that we always think positively and believe that our waiting will bear sweet fruit.

▔▔▔▔▔
clear cookies

Activity: 268
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

It depends on the project. No actual or exact date of the listing. You can look also on the road of the project when they plan to list. But other project failed to follow their roadmap because of market condition.
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

It always happens differently.  where projects take 4 months to do it, and some have enough of one!
Georgiyk

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:41:12 PM

Time to market is key. When the project realizes that at the moment the market is unstable, there is no reason to hurry. In other words, a lot depends on market conditions. As a result, the yield on the stock exchange ranges from a month to an indefinite time.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:46:13 PM

I know exactly what the project developers are paying a lot of money in order to be able to add their coin to the exchange

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?
Some projects take a few weeks to already be on the stock exchange and other projects for about six months , it all depends on the project team and they decide when they go on the stock exchange, so there is only to wait

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:29:05 PM

Listing on exchange is as simple as ABC, there are even some projects that got listed on exchanges before the end of the ICO, EOS is one good projects, what you need to do is to pay the listing fee and must be sure you would provide buy support so and for the exchanges not to list a project with little commitment from the team

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

I think that it depends on a choice of a team. If ICO is quite good, the team will try to list their token as far as possible. Sometimes they are doing it in a few weeks sometimes in a few months.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:56:32 PM

The time of listing is really dependent on so many factors. One of which is the versatility of the project. There are some project that even before they start applying for exchanges, some good exchanges would have started come to them by themselves. Which shows how good the project is.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:38:12 PM

As a rule, the earlier the project goes to the exchange the better, but this rule does not work in the realities of a bearish trend. Therefore, the overwhelming majority of the project is pulled out on the exchange, everyone is waiting for the trend to change.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 09:55:59 PM

Varies greatly. Some are fast and slow. So to ensure that you have to read and understand the roadmap properly. If there are inhibiting factors, the exchange listing can be delayed for months for various reasons.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:52:36 PM

It is not always enough  to pay the listing fees as the exchanges has their own procedures and
criteria the ICO should go through and it takes time. Some exchanges asks for enormous listing
fees. They do not announce long in advance when the coin will be listed only a few days prior listing.

Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:57:49 AM

Each exchange has a different cost and this is a policy in exchange, and if the project is completed and wants to enter the exchange, the obligation of the exchange must be agreed to make the place of exchange a choice.
So each project is completed, it will conduct research for an exchange place that is easy and fast and has a high volume.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:47:15 AM

Most of the projects they are following there roadmap when they are listed on the Exchanges, but some of the CEO they are contacting the Exchanges so that after there TokenSale if they are successful and have enough funds they will paid listing so that they will automatically listed as there promises to the investor's,and there are some projects also you need to wait for a longtime because they focus to the project improvement before they are listed.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:55:18 AM

It really dependes on the project's team if when they want to get listed. Some take months and some get listed on exchanges immediately after ICO. But the worst part is when the team decided not to list their tokens due to market condition and it takes so much time.

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

Noone knows when it will be listed, everything is decided by the ICO team.
Noone also knows where they will be listed, it is on ICO team again.
Once they decided when and where to, it is the decision on the exchange team.
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

each ICO has a different time. There is a need of many months and there is also some time after ICO finished already exists in Exchange. Depending on how serious the team running and developing it. If serious certainly everything including entering into exchanges already prepared well.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 04:27:12 AM

I saw some ICOs made it right after the ICO, they were exchange ready. If the devs are competitive enough they can lessen the waiting day because the exchanges are just there waiting for their fee and requirements which can be done easily by the team if they are willing to comply.

I pity those bounty hunters that can't see any progress to the token that they were paid with because the devs are keep on delaying this one thing that you have been waiting. IMHO, for good devs it will only take a week up to one month.

Signature for rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: