Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Listing on exchanges  (Read 2495 times)
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:40:49 AM

Some of ICO they listed on the end of the ICO, Ill don't know on why to late to listed on the exchange. But they have ICO's also are now listed already in the exchange maybe in the private sale are reach of the softcap already or the hardcap.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:02:29 AM

Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

It depends if the ICO wants to be added to an exchange or if they are satisfied with few exchange platforms. But it usually takes a month because of the contracts that needs to be polished for the sake of treaty.

Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:14:08 AM

Anyone know how long usually it takes for ICO projects to list their tokens on an exchange? Is it different with other exchanges?

It depends on projects DEV team. Some coins will listed ASAP after ICO, some coins takes months... And some of them no time listing in anywhere.

I guess if the project is listed in an exchange too early, there is something not good in it. I prefer projects or ICOS that didn't rush to be listed but those having a  value to their coin rather than letting others to sell it ASAP.

WackMack

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:19:46 AM

It depends on projects DEV team. Some coins will listed ASAP after ICO, some coins takes months... And some of them no time listing in anywhere.

I guess if the project is listed in an exchange too early, there is something not good in it. I prefer projects or ICOS that didn't rush to be listed but those having a  value to their coin rather than letting others to sell it ASAP.
Why do you think quick listing is bad? I think the opposite is very good. This means that the project is not afraid of market conditions whatever they are. Personally, as an investor, I don’t like to wait for a listing for half a year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

i think that depends on those who work, some from ico only need 2 to 3 weeks to enter the stock exchange. but some of the other ico took longer than that.

i don't think there is a provision for that.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:30:02 AM

It depends on the developers who are in the project, the sooner they are put in an exchanger I think the team is doing a good job. some ICOs also sometimes require more than 3 months after ICO sales are completed. Maybe you can see in etherdelta / forkdelta because a lot of ICOs that have finished sales will be posted on the market, if there is no listing confirmation by the developer.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
grifinmch

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:37:45 AM

things like this are tough. Depending on whether the team that handles this is serious on the project or not. Sometimes it took a long time because such considerations see also crypto falling like this, of course, takes time to wait for the condition to be improved. but there are too few days before ICO finish or lapse of a few days, it already exists in the Exchange and ready for sale.
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:41:25 AM

Sometimes while the ICO is still running, they already established some connections to the exchange, in the future, many ICO is listed to fast in an exchange just right after the ICO but still depends on the managers.

oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:46:27 AM

Listing on an exchange basically took 1-2 months I think based on my experience. IT is quite really difficult to choose the best exchange platform for the managers and team to ensure the best opportunities to their coins/tokens.

Morning honor

Activity: 216
Merit: 17

Xircus

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

Yes i agree with we cannot predict when is the exact date or months does the listing of exchanges comes to.after the ico's it is not still updated for listing,as a matter of fact mostly coins and tokens are already in our wallets but their is no such use of it because listing of exchanges will not still listed.,but not all i may say,  there are still projects that is smoothly nice of their  listing of exchange.

audyearls

Activity: 215
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

every ico project requires different times to list their tokens into an exchange, and in my opinion no one knows when exactly ico list their tokens into an exchange, who knows when exactly is the development team from ico, so if you want to know the information about when the token is listed in exchange just ask the ico development team via pm or in the ico telegram grub.
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:57:59 AM

In the perfect way it would be even before the token sale ended. It would be a great motivation for people to invest in such projects because such actions cause a high level of trust. But unfortunately it takes several months for a token to be listed on exchange.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:35:24 PM

That depends on their budget and how both party will accept the terms and conditions before listing. It will take longer than expected if there will be a change of plan because of market crash because that will also lessen their budget since they collects cryptocurrency during ICO, not fiat currency. They are announcing it as soon as possible on their social media groups so you better watch out for those announcements and mark your calendar or you will be left behind once their altcoin gets dump by its investors and bounty hunters.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

On various exchanges listing may cost very differently. On the new unknown stock exchanges, you can get a listing almost for free or for a symbolic price of just a few thousand dollars. On stock exchanges that are known to a large number of people, the listing cost may be hundreds of times more expensive because the listing on such exchanges usually leads to a significant increase in the price of this token.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:07:40 PM

In the perfect way it would be even before the token sale ended. It would be a great motivation for people to invest in such projects because such actions cause a high level of trust. But unfortunately it takes several months for a token to be listed on exchange.

Then if a project ICO is listed on LATOKEN then that is an advantage for the team?
I see many ICO now on LATOKEN and it is good to see that after their ICO SALES will be listed in LATOKEN exchange instantly.
I dont know how much is the fee if there's any or just a free one.

MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:26:30 PM

After their ICO we need to wait more time and some time it takes couple of months to be listed. Most of the bounty that I have join some of them are not listed in exchange so  as of now I still waiting for the listing. Most of the success ICO they listed their token in good exchanger.
rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:43:07 PM

I know one coin which was trying to be listed on exchange for 6 months. And it was paid listing.
Only after some guys helped to push listing - it happened finally.
So basically it depends on exchange.
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:29:58 PM

According to my observation, after the end of the sale, it takes at least one or two months, sometimes it takes more time, if you choose by quality, I think it may be longer, but as a result listing on a good exchange.
jumail

Activity: 353
Merit: 28

Productive housewife

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

According to my observation, after the end of the sale, it takes at least one or two months, sometimes it takes more time, if you choose by quality, I think it may be longer, but as a result listing on a good exchange.
You are right, each project has a different roadmap including a schedule in the token listing. So we must understand the roadmap and always update information about the project from their official accounts.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 12:01:12 AM

Listing on exchanges after the ICO end i think it takes 15 days to one month, there are some factors that the listing on that exchanges was very hard to list their token because there are some exchanges are very sensetive in their requirements in order your token to be listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: