Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SMART TRADE COIN-A New Way to Manage your Crypto  (Read 1449 times)
simmons121 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

Manage your crypto!

Telegram Bot username: @smarttradecoinbot
INTRODUCTION

Our main objective of the project is to create a fully-fledged and comprehensive global financial ecosystem called SMART TRADE SOLUTIONS, which in the long term will provide the basis for the creation of a new financial environment based on blockchain technologies and completely exclude intermediaries.The project areas and advantages of Smart Trade Coin are based on 4 pillars, which we summarize under the term Smart Trade Coin World.

The Smart Trade Coin Community will make this possible:
Platform users receive reduced feesAgreements can be reached with banks to help increase the liquidity of crypto currency assets and ensure the availability of a FIAT gatewayA simpler onboarding process on the exchanges    

Faster and more stable trading through premium API access Take advantage of privileged Exchange connections          
     • Achieve additional profit

ROADMAP

Exchanges
That we are contacting

BONUSES Timeline

OUR TEAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

I like your thread team! This is truly great! This makes me caught my attention. Well, the thread is simple and clear. The information as clear to understand which all the wants and necessary information are all provided in this thread. Great!
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:57:03 AM

Big potential for this project. Contacting this many exchanges will give more impressions to the public view.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:08:10 AM

I will be joining the airdrop campaign! Congratulation on the launch of these new project. CHEERS!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

Another Exchange to be launched, This project should have unique features to be able to compete from different good exchanges.

connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:21:29 PM

The token sales is already started and we miss the opportunity of 90% bonus. But the project are still offering good bonuses for those who will buy earlier. This is quite interesting and convincing to buy now and follow this team in the upcoming days since they have a lot of good things here.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

Another newly project which I think need more time to consider it to be have a potential if it's well-handed. Moreover, I am still trying to understand more about its information so that I can somehow understand more about it.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

The bonus of the token sale seems to be big which to think they almost give it for free. Well, anyway this is how they do the plan and I think the offer seems to be interesting but as the project is new, we should somehow still keep an eye of this project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

I like your thread team! This is truly great! This makes me caught my attention. Well, the thread is simple and clear. The information as clear to understand which all the wants and necessary information are all provided in this thread. Great!

I agree to you, but I think it still needs to add more details and future plans about the project, also the current status of this project with their roadmap. Hoping to see more updates soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:58:51 PM

The bonus of the token sale seems to be big which to think they almost give it for free. Well, anyway this is how they do the plan and I think the offer seems to be interesting but as the project is new, we should somehow still keep an eye of this project.

I think if that is the case of giving big bonuses that looks too good to be true the team must recheck it again but most of the time big bonuses can attract more investors to join.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Serena_M

Activity: 38
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:21:52 PM

Please explain how will you get all trading onto your platform?  Cheers

●● PrepayWay〚✙〛 | The New Paradigm of International Business ●●
╘══╡Simple Solution For Complex Processes╞══╛
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:05:10 PM

Uhh with a 80% "discount" you're pretty much assuring that the real price of the token is now 80% of your marketed value if not really lower due to private sales
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:15:17 PM

Probably in this platform cooperation with a set of the known exchanges will be established that does it really interesting in respect of long-term investment.

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:18:33 PM

Please explain how will you get all trading onto your platform?  Cheers

I'm gonna guess it works like blockfolio and kinda just acts as an aggregator of sorts for all the cash you have. Not something I'd trust but I guess it exists
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

The team examined all the pros & cons and make better decision to come in the crypto world because they have balanced plan to get investors to their project
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:02:48 PM

Project is taking more initiatives they have also approached binance and most popular exchanges to list tgeir coin. This will endure soon the project will take a huge success in achieving their targets.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:05:30 PM

It's really good to see that the team has taken the job to support and help the users by their own telegram bot.
That would hopefully take care of issues faster.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

Any feedbacks from the exchanges that you already contacted? Much better if you can also provide something that make them satisfied inorder for this token be listed officially. I hope, you can succeed in listing so that it can generates more interested people to invest and join in the token sales.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:39:29 PM

I have under gone with my analysis and project details published seems promising with all the information in the white papers, an achievable plan through road map and tge owners have choose highly experienced professionals who are capable to meet the expected deeds as it is proven through various activities ex: exchanges etc.
damniatx_

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:46:23 PM

Please tell me what percentage of the bonus I can get when buying tokens today or tomorrow? How long will the sales last?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: