Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids?  (Read 2367 times)
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

I think it is positive thinking and the answer is yes because Bitcoin is now at cheap rate. Those who are buying it now for future profits, will be succeed and their decision in this context is appropriate in my opinion. Buying at low price is always have chances to make profits in most of the cases. So you can buy Bitcoin and hold for your kids.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:14:14 PM

On the whole it's a good thing. As we all believe that btc will rise good enough one day - it will give a good profit.
Not everyone can collect enough money in order to give your child everything and it's one of the ways out.
yowelfree

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 01:16:22 PM

Yes i would say because it is decentralize and you have full control over your fund. At least you are sure of the security. Not only that, bitcoin can be compared as the value of a gold. It is low now but before the kid grows, the value must have appreciated.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:48:10 PM

A friend of mine started to save money in BTC for his son.
Now he is in worry about the idea because of this last dropping months.

I told him to re-load some BTC up to lower the average.
If you have any suggestions about this please share

Its BTC a good way to save money for our kids?
Will this pay them a car? the university? a house? nothing at all?

Do not give in to General panic. Time has passed since your investment quite a bit. This is a standard bitcoin price movement. The time will come and you will be able to pay not only for your studies, but also for the whole existence of your family. Be patient. I, too, am in the same position as you, but I try to increase the number of bitcoins with the help of trading. We're all going through a bad time. If you want to win the price, just wait for the best moment. If possible, try to exaggerate your capital by any means available. Be patient a bit and you will see that it was not in vain.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:09:55 PM

Nothing wrong  with saving bitcoin for our kids or other expenses.
Bitcoin has a good future even  if the price fall down as of now, we all know it will recover  soon.  Dont be affected by what happening right now. You just have to believe and be positive.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Nothing wrong  with saving bitcoin for our kids or other expenses.
Bitcoin has a good future even  if the price fall down as of now, we all know it will recover  soon.  Dont be affected by what happening right now. You just have to believe and be positive.

You can not blindly believe and be positive - this is a sign of ignorance and children's attitude to life. It is necessary to study the subject deeply and act on the basis of the knowledge accumulated by mankind on this issue. No one can just make a million dollars out of nothing that they don't know anything about.
Attisob

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

This is an issue that i would not ask any body to take in a haste. Even though, i have great faith in bitcoin as well as other cryptocurrencies, i would suggest one gives bitcoin sometime lets see the dynamic volatility effect of bitcoin especially over say the next five years perhaps ten before one could proceed with such endeavour. Offcourse, anything that has to do with the security of once children and their future is not what we should do without some degree of certainty about the assets one is investing in.
BurgerCash

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

Bitcoin is a horrible thing to ALL IN on, as far as your kids are concerned. In 10 years it might be replaced with something better.
But I think putting 5% in BTC for your kids and actively managing (in case BTC's throne is threatened) will be a great idea.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
prasad87

Activity: 242
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

For kids college go diversified. I think safer bonds and gold better but definitely buy BTC as well, just smaller percentage like 20%

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
jonsky05

Activity: 229

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2018, 11:27:13 PM by jonsky05

Yes is good to save money from bitcoin but much better to save your money from bitcoin then convert it to cash save it to the bank for your kids so it will be hassle to them when they need a money immediately. And as of now that bitcoin is drop in low price the we can do now is hodl it then when it go higher again grab the opportunity so you can save again a money for your kids.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
kavindra

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

I know that it is hard to believe in bitcoin after dropping the price recently, and I believe that all bitcoin holders now are worried about losing out their assets. Moreover, there is no body or even single entity guarantee bitcoin. All is on our hand, therefore the bitcoin holders should realize and deal with the risk of investing in Bitcoin.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:14:52 AM

If you succeed, Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids but If we failed to do it so it will become the bad way than. So, be careful when you investing to something especially to bitcoin. Do our own research before jump into it. Good luck.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:34:31 AM

It is a good idea as long you keep your bitcoin in a safe wallet. About paying the car , university or other things well I think we can use bitcoin because at this current day bitcoin already consider money or fiat. Aside from saving bitcoin I suggest try to keep some altcoin that have potential like bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
livingancient

Activity: 78

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:49:05 AM

I think it is not impossible to regain the lost profit along the process to bullish market. Normally, to  worry is bearable specially seeing the market good opportunity to buy more bitcoin for the future of his children. The market cycle will be back on tract to recover once hitting the mark of decline limitation.
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:19:56 AM

save money for children is better at the bank, because this can be one of the good moments. bitcoin is just an intermediary to get profit so my suggestion is to stay in the position of bitcoin to get profit and save it in the bank

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:40:23 AM

Of course, I agree that we must have a deposit of money for the future of our children. Saving money on Bitcoin in my opinion is a very good idea, where we can save our money at the same time will get a profit if the price rises later, but I will not save all my money in Bitcoin just in case something is not expected happens with my Bitcoin wallet.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:41:27 AM

If we are talking about for future investments,then you came to the right place because this is the future of currency and the future of technology

Actually its been recently that i started to realize this thing so right away i start buying bitcoin for my childrens.15% of my monthly wage goes to this investing,and another 10 is for my own future use.

Meaning 25% of my compensation turns as an investment and lets see what happen for the next 5-10 years
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

for me yes because if we kids don't know bitcoin, the real money is us even though the ones who run out we still have bitcoin to make money and be saved
it seems that I am the same as you, now my children are not familiar with bitcoin. still given the need for money but I always keep bitcoin for investment and when needed it can be used
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

It is difficult to say of course, because the actions on the market are constantly changing and, as we see, everything always happens for the worse. I think that as long as the big players will be interested in bitcoin, everything will be fine with bitcoin, and if the big players will lose interest in bitcoin, then a collapse may occur.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

With the current market price, people will have second thought saving Bitcoin for their kids, they could be losing a lot if they do that today, at this point in time it's not practical anymore, better use fiat since Bitcoin is highly volatile and you can end up nothing.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████