Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Its Bitcoin a good way to save money for our kids?  (Read 2368 times)
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:32:01 PM

Absolutely it is wrong in big time! When you think about your childrens future you should be serious right? The bitcoin is not something cetain like the paper money. The price could go higher but can go down as well. So in this important matter you shouldn't use bitcoin i believe.. If you started to buy bitcoin to your kids at last year your money would come 15 (20k to 4k).. So crypto savings is dangerous, don't leave your destiny to luck..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:06:11 PM

We all knew how volatile bitcoin so definitely NOT a wise move. There is a 50/50 chances that his son would go to college or not. Why don't save a more stable currency which is fiat where there is a guarantee other than having risk on something that has no assurance.
rjsmith
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

I think saving bitcoins for kids is a good idea.bitcoin as an alternative of collecting money for children.its value going up and i trust its definitely going to help your kids in future.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

Definitely, is a technology is giving an opportunity for us to make use of it will help everyone to get a good return if we plan for a long term. I am sure crypto will lead from the front and dominate every stuff. we spend hundreds of money without a reason just think for a while and plan accordingly.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

A friend of mine started to save money in BTC for his son.
Now he is in worry about the idea because of this last dropping months.

I told him to re-load some BTC up to lower the average.
If you have any suggestions about this please share

Its BTC a good way to save money for our kids?
Will this pay them a car? the university? a house? nothing at all?

It depends on the way you make money here, if you think you have enough to invest for your money to keep goinh then let it, but making a business even a bit will help you to renew what you have for it to double the assets that you have but it will be needing so much effort for you to become successful regarding what business what you have or planning to do.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
buldog16

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:04:24 PM

Wow, it sound scary recently of saving bitcoin for our future. I don't know why but i really feel in doubt since notice the market getting worst day by day.
For my suggestion is hving bitcoin is okey but i prefer to sell it when the price is going to the moon not for holding in long time. It's really unpredictible market.
Just go sell it and buy or build a new bussiness in a real life. It's better i think.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

A friend of mine started to save money in BTC for his son.
Now he is in worry about the idea because of this last dropping months.

I told him to re-load some BTC up to lower the average.
If you have any suggestions about this please share

Its BTC a good way to save money for our kids?
Will this pay them a car? the university? a house? nothing at all?

I would say yes. But please know that there will be risks involved. But as there are risks involved, so are there rewards, great rewards. But please be aware that it is not like saving something in the bank where your deposit is insured up to a certain amount. However, the reward for taking the risk with Bitcoin is that it will not only double or triple or quadruple and so on, your Bitcoin savings will be multiplied in value thousands of times.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

~
Just go sell it and buy or build a new bussiness in a real life. It's better i think.

But, what's going on here is that the OP's friend to save his money for his kids rather than putting more effort to it by doing a business. Saving here means to save his money and leave them all alone for quite some time and let them grow in value. By building a new business, isn't it ruining the whole purpose of saving?

faucet used to be profitable
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:17:33 PM

Bitcoin is a good way to save money for our kids because I believe the price of bitcoin will be higher in the next two to three years.  And if it is for our kids,  it means the can access the money when they are old.

OkaNobu

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:58:04 PM

It depends. For me, you can invest money in BTC, but not all of your savings.  The crypto industry is unstable, i'm sure you don't want to risk all your kids future in something that volatile right?
BTCbengi

Activity: 241

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

I think that is a good way to save you money for your children. Instead of depositing savings into banks at low interest rates, you can use them to buy Bitcoin and crypto. Even though it's a bit risky, I think the interest rate if it's successful is huge. Besides, Bitcoin prices are very low and I believe it will soon increase in the future. So invest in it when possible

oppasong

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

bitcoin is the best investment at the moment and if we save bitcoin for our children in the future it is also very good especially bitcoin is something good if invested in the long run, then later bitcoin will support our children's future in the future especially if we will implement this in everyday life.
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:42:01 PM

I think that's the right thing to do, because storing bitcoin for children is a long-term action, and bitcoin is a long-term digital asset that deserves to be owned. Don't worry about falling prices this month, because it will soon rise again.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:36:52 PM

I am one of those people who sincerely believe in bitcoin and see it as a huge potential for the future. Therefore, I believe that your friend is doing the right thing by saving bitcoins for his children. By the time they grow, bitcoin will be a very strong coin, quite possibly - global and basic.

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

Of course, this is one of the main reasons why I invest in bitcoin.  It has great prospects, and you will ensure a happy future for yourself and your children if you continue to invest in bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:58:09 PM

Bitcoin will cost more in the future. He just needs time to recover. If you buy bitcoin to hold it for several years, then this is a good solution, I believe. This is as a fallback, you will always know that you have certain tools that will help you when you need it.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

I see it as one of the most reliable ways to save money for my children. Gold and real estate will pay off for a long time, but the pace of development of bitcoin I like much more, even despite the fall in prices.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

I am not sure that this is the best way to save money for kids. Why do I think so? It is because its not stable price and it is not 100% guaranteed that btc will be used in the future.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

1. BTC has more benefits than FIAT
2. the risk of BTC only has high volatility. we must follow the volatility of bitcoin.
3. and it will be very profitable if the bitcoin chart always creates bullish, you will get many profits.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:26:11 PM

I see it as one of the most reliable ways to save money for my children. Gold and real estate will pay off for a long time, but the pace of development of bitcoin I like much more, even despite the fall in prices.
Yes.I know we can't really predict our future but i think with bitcoin,we can really save big for our kids if the price will keep on rising.But knowing it's price is not stable due to it's high volatility,i will choose to save in bitcoins and with fiat too.So that if bitcoin may fall,i still have my fiat left.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: