Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CosmosCR [$CYBR] 🌌Virtual reality world, NFT's, Data solution#blockchain  (Read 32209 times)
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:22:32 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 08:19:54 PM by Mrboot

We are proud to announce Cosmos Cyber Reality to the cryptocurrency community! Cosmos CR is a decentralized virtual reality metaverse powered by the blockchain.
The metaverse is a platform where end-users can navigate, explore, create and actively use the applications created in the virtual world inside the web-browser.
Users can buy virtual real estate and own it on the blockchain as a NFT (non fungible token). The land owners will have full control and ownership over their land.

To support the virtual world and a vibrant economy on the platform the CYBR token is created. The $CYBR token will be distributed during the ICO phase, details will be released soon.
Land parcels will be sold for $CYBR tokens by a non profit foundation. Cosmos CR will create smart solutions to integrate the $CYBR token in applications on the platform, and can
reward projects for integrating the $CYBR token.

RECENT ARTICLES

What makes us unique?

We will be the first decentralized VR world with a dynamic land system. The virtual world will be able to grow when there is demand and will be future proof.
To make a virtual world successful long-term, it needs to be exciting and vibrant. Land must be actively used and maintained, nothing is worse than empty land parcels
in the VR world, because users lost their private key. This problem is also solved with the dynamic land system.

The community land will be adjacent land parcels and all will have the same size and shape. The size of one parcel on the Cosmos will be around 10m x 10m (30ft x 30ft) depending on the final shape.
This is not big enough for most use-cases, think about a theme park or a game. That’s why we invented planets. Everyone who owns a land parcel on the mainland can buy a planet
that will be connected to the mainland parcel. The planet will be decentralized but locked and owned by the mainland parcel, so it can't be sold separate.
The dimensions of the planet determine the total price. It will be possible to resize the planet. The planet system prevents applications from being miles apart.
It keeps the mainland compact while still being able to offer enough space for all use-cases. In this way all experiences can be developed as independent applications but still be connected by the same portal.

We see a great future in Non fungible tokens and want to implement easy ways to interact with NFT's.
NFT WIKIPEDIA  

TOKEN & ICO DETAILS

Token    
Title:    Cosmos Cyber Reality
Ticker:    $CYBR
Type:    ERC20 Initial
Max Supply:    1,000,000,000 CYBR

ICO    
Ico price:    1 ETH = 8000 CYBR
Softcap:    10,000 ETH
Hardcap:    75,000 ETH
Unsold:    Burned
Bonus week 1:    20%
Bonus week 2:    15%
Bonus week 3:    10%
Bonus week 4:    5%

Extra bonus every ICO participant that buys for 5 ETH and more get 1 Land parcel added every 5 ETH

Airdrop

Bitcointalk Translation Bounty
Dutch
Spanish
Portuguese
Russian
German
French
Chinese
Japanese
Italian
Turkish

For more translations and rewards pm the moderator!

Please everyone be respectful to the team, admins of the forum and everyone here!
We appreciate feedback as it will help us to improve our community and product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:29:03 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 02:40:55 PM by crypt0sc0pe

#Proof of Participation  

Language: RUSSIAN
Content: ANN+Bounty+Moderation+WP+Website
Native language: Russian
Translation/moderation experience: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048565.0
Bitcointalk username:  crypt0sc0pe  
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=996566
Telegram: @crypt0sc0pe
ERC-20 wallet address: 0x1F4b1283BB7874D0bC81B2ec51Ad8E36343f3bd3

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

#Proof of Participation  

Translation/moderation experience: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5048565.0
Bitcointalk profile link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=996566

Pm us if your interresting to do the translation.
cryptanys

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

Cosmos CR has touched upon a rather topical issue today, and undoubtedly Cosmos CR will be able to bring the world of virtual reality to a new level of development! The project is quite young, but already shows good results!

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[ПPИCOEДИHЯЙTECЬ К УБEДИTEЛE! ]
Плaтфopмa Blockchain, кoтopaя пoзвoляeт мaлым пpeдпpиятиям и пpeдпpинимaтeлям WIN
LeeLoo1899

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 04:23:36 AM

Dear Bro
I am Vietnamese. I would like to suggest Cosmoscr Whitepaper, website, or anythings if you want into Vietnamese to spread it easily to our community. We are a big community in the crypto space.
This is my experience
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1diZyj-nvCofj-bLCZ3tbOccmyY4vMGm2-ifBLVO9RNc/edit?usp=sharing
I am just a newbie so i cant pm to you, If you accepted pls pm me. Hope to hear something nice from you. Thank!

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:44:50 AM

Interesting project. I do really like the virtual reality and everything related to it. I will watch  this thread
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:56:26 AM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

Dear Mr. boot,

I have a problem for what you wrote in this thread.
I found something new but there is already a duplicate for the same symbol.
What is the best solution for the future of this Symbol project?

--- >>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5023957 - >> https://cybrtoken.io/
--- >>> Symbol = CYBR
shehryarq

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

We are proud to announce Cosmos Cyber Reality to the cryptocurrency community! Cosmos CR is a decentralized virtual reality metaverse powered by the blockchain.
The metaverse is a platform where end-users can navigate, explore, create and actively use the applications created in the virtual world inside the web-browser.
Users can buy virtual real estate and own it on the blockchain as a NFT (non fungible token). The land owners will have full control and ownership over their land.

To support the virtual world and a vibrant economy on the platform the CYBR token is created. The CYBR token will be distributed during the ICO phase, details will be released soon.
Land parcels will be sold for CYBR tokens by a non profit foundation. Cosmos CR will create smart solutions to integrate the CYBR token in applications on the platform, and can
reward projects for integrating the CYBR token.

What makes us unique?

We will be the first decentralized VR world with a dynamic land system. The virtual world will be able to grow when there is demand and will be future proof.
To make a virtual world successful long-term, it needs to be exciting and vibrant. Land must be actively used and maintained, nothing is worse than empty land parcels
in the VR world, because users lost their private key. This problem is also solved with the dynamic land system.

The community land will be adjacent land parcels and all will have the same size and shape. The size of one parcel on the Cosmos will be around 10m x 10m (30ft x 30ft) depending on the final shape.
This is not big enough for most use-cases, think about a theme park or a game. That’s why we invented planets. Everyone who owns a land parcel on the mainland can buy a planet
that will be connected to the mainland parcel. The planet will be decentralized but locked and owned by the mainland parcel, so it can't be sold separate.
The dimensions of the planet determine the total price. It will be possible to resize the planet. The planet system prevents applications from being miles apart.
It keeps the mainland compact while still being able to offer enough space for all use-cases. In this way all experiences can be developed as independent applications but still be connected by the same portal.

We see a great future in Non fungible tokens and want to implement easy ways to interact with NFT's.
NFT WIKIPEDIA  

https://cosmoscr.io/images/btct/btct_middle.jpg

TOKEN & ICO DETAILS

Token    
Title:    Cosmos Cyber Reality
Ticker:    CYBR
Type:    ERC20 Initial
Max Supply:    1,000,000,000 CYBR

ICO    
Ico price:    1 ETH = 8000 CYBR
Softcap:    15,000 ETH
Hardcap:    75,000 ETH
Unsold:    Burned
Bonus week 1:    20%
Bonus week 2:    15%
Bonus week 3:    10%
Bonus week 4:    5%

Extra bonus every ICO participant that buys for 5 ETH and more get 1 Land parcel added every 5 ETH

Airdrop

Bitcointalk Translation Bounty
Dutch
Spanish
Portuguese
Russian
German
French
Chinese
Japanese
Italian
Turkish

For more translations and rewards pm the moderator!

Please everyone be respectful to the team, admins of the forum and everyone here!
We appreciate feedback as it will help us to improve our community and product.

Virtual reality industry is being adopted by many huge known companies. Honestly, I loved the idea of virtual planets and lands. Looking forward for more updates of this project.  Smiley
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:38:30 AM

Interesting project. I do really like the virtual reality and everything related to it. I will watch  this thread

We think its awesome, games to virtual worlds specially if you can really own your assets! Keep an eye on the social media a lot comming next period
Tongpu

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:04:51 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 09:15:01 AM by Tongpu

Hi, i dont see any technology or even a description in WP, only tokens, tokens, tokens. Can you describe?

Grimmers value transparency, free speech, privacy, decentralization, freedom over wealth, over money, and over power >> grimmw.com
crypt0sc0pe

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:04:26 AM

#Proof of Participation  

Pm us if your interresting to do the translation.

Sent you PM
Lancelate

Activity: 28
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

How much is the reward for the Translation of CosmosCR ANN?
And are there additional translations tasks?

I am considering to provide German translations for your content.

PS: can't PM you due to newbie restrictions.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

Hello CosmosCR team!

Congratulations! You have been selected and added to icoholder.com. Find your project on our website and go through verification to add more information.

https://icoholder.com/en/cosmoscr-27475

Thank you for adding us! We will update the details as soon as possible, we appreciate the support.

How much is the reward for the Translation of CosmosCR ANN?
And are there additional translations tasks?

I am considering to provide German translations for your content.

PS: can't PM you due to newbie restrictions.

I will pm you

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

Hi, i dont see any technology or even a description in WP, only tokens, tokens, tokens. Can you describe?

The complete technical whitepaper will be released in Q2 2019, together with the land parcels.

thats why you wont find to much details in the whitepaper we will update the community with blogpost soon to make things more clear.

Is there something specific you would like to know so i can answer it more directly? there is a lot technology behind the platform.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:57:25 AM

I have read briefly about your platform and tried to understand the uniqueness it has, it is very interesting to imagine it and as a player I was quite enthusiastic to monitor this project.
Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:11:09 PM

I have read briefly about your platform and tried to understand the uniqueness it has, it is very interesting to imagine it and as a player I was quite enthusiastic to monitor this project.

Thank you for the kind words ! The team exists also out of a lot gamers, and this check all the marks! Create, play and enjoy!

If you ever have any question we will be happy to answer it, Telegram is always open! https://t.me/Cosmoscr

Also dont forget to claim at least some free tokens at the Airdrop challange https://airdrop.cosmoscr.io
LeeLoo1899

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

Dear Bro
I am Vietnamese. I would like to suggest Cosmoscr Whitepaper, website, or anythings if you want into Vietnamese to spread it easily to our community. We are a big community in the crypto space.
This is my experience
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1diZyj-nvCofj-bLCZ3tbOccmyY4vMGm2-ifBLVO9RNc/edit?usp=sharing
I am just a newbie so i cant pm to you, If you accepted pls pm me. Hope to hear something nice from you. Thank!

Thank you for the kind words ! The team exists also out of a lot gamers, and this check all the marks! Create, play and enjoy!

If you ever have any question we will be happy to answer it, Telegram is always open! https://t.me/Cosmoscr

Also dont forget to claim at least some free tokens at the Airdrop challange https://airdrop.cosmoscr.io

Bro how about for vietnamese translate, do you want?
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:27:02 PM

Initially, when I began to read the description of the project, I thought that it was a question of the land cadastre registration system, and then we were talking about some assumptions into space.

Mrboot (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:31:02 AM

Initially, when I began to read the description of the project, I thought that it was a question of the land cadastre registration system, and then we were talking about some assumptions into space.

We understand your confussion, many people dont know the word Metaverse yet.

We hope to change that, The term "metaverse"  is from a book called Snow Crash and describes a Virtual Reality World (short explanation).

And thats a goal to create a VR metaverse that is powered by blockchain technology 
shehryarq

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:30:07 AM

Hi Tongpu, what you need to know please ask so that the concerned person can answer.  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: