Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:39:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency  (Read 3123 times)
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

Don't give up and don't be pessimistic. Still have to be enthusiastic and live optimistically. Hope is still in cryptocurrency so far even though all coins or crypto market situations are very sad. Try to imagine if you give up and this habit occurs in your other activities. What will happen.

losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

That’s problem we do have here in cryptocurrency people use to panic or lose hope immediately the market go down I think we should stop panicking for now and wait for it recovery that’s what we need now.
mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:35:36 AM

Everybody starts to think that till 2020 we continue to see a decrease in the market. Bull is far away from us. Unfortunately.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:38:05 AM

This is not the first time crypto dies. Let's hope this time, too, after a long fall, we will see rapid growth. At least one more time.

prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

Bad days still continue.This decreasing great coup for me But i still have a hope for future. If you think like that and you have a much loss you shuld leave or leave it that way. If increasing starting again you can back to the market.

sammiu0612

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

Bitcoin still alive since 2012 till now. I don't think it is the end. But this sharp drop is really bad for investors. I still have confidence that the market will grow again but not as strong and fast as the end of last year and earlier this year.

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:54:59 AM

Cryptocurrency is still going on as long as we still believe in cryptocurrency, the news about crypto's death has been going on for a long time, but we still see Cryptocurrency to date. so this is just an old story.

NickoOrteras

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:00:32 AM

There's still hope in cryptocurrency if you think it's no good at it yet.cryptocurrency here and when you fail you'll say no hope. there is still a great deal of cryptocurrency opportunities to earn.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:07:16 AM

patient guys this is probably a sign for a new beginning so wait. I'm sure the end of the year will change. because the market doesn't take long just to make it move.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

This is not the first time crypto dies. Let's hope this time, too, after a long fall, we will see rapid growth. At least one more time.

I hugely enjoy your thinking, it very optimistic. The cryptocurrency market always fluctuates, and this is very reasonable. I think at the end of 2018, the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market will be recovered.
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:11:00 AM

No, this is not the end, we see the opposite situation of last year, last year, despite all the indicators of the cryptocurrency grew, now it is falling. This is natural, there is no reason for the death of cryptocurrency, it is still a unique technology.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

I hugely enjoy your thinking, it very optimistic. The cryptocurrency market always fluctuates, and this is very reasonable. I think at the end of 2018, the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market will be recovered.

Remember to always prepare for the worst. if there is no change in the price of bitcoin towards the end of November, I'm sure the end of the year there will be no change.

I have waited very same and maybe this is the last chance if the end of the market does not rebound, maybe I will leave Crypto
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:33:06 AM

It's the end
Stop breeding panic! Leave the crypto market quietly without your "professional" opinion and stop producing useless topics!
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

This isn't over, friend, the problem lies in Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin isn't over even other crypto currencies are only experiencing decline. that doesn't mean this is the end of everything.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:48:47 AM

It's the end

What we need in this period of bearish market is patience and time,crypto will not die as many are speculating, the crypto market will soon recover and will take investors by surprise,this is the right time to invest in the crypto world of business because you can buy low now.

HOMT