Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency  (Read 3110 times)
samescrew235

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:58:33 AM

It's the end
Where's your confidence? How can you think this is the end? You look at the global financial system, it starts to fail, and then another system will be built, this is what begins to be built - cryptocurrency, this is the beginning of the whole new financial system!

Exactly. Crypto is paving the way for a virtual economy. As others would describe it, we’re going to become a cashless society. To say there is no hope, is simply a rejection of all the positive changes that a new financial paradigm can bring. Aren’t industries already adopting blockchain and virtual currencies?
https://virternity.com/news/finance_firms_are_revamping_it_infrastructure_for_the_virtual_ec

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:10:05 AM

It's the end
I suggest you check the market status on CMC now. This will tell you there is no need to cryptocurrency but rather a future of bull market where the world will come to terms with this revolutionary technology and adopt it as a significant means of payment. Bitcoin has now moved back to $4k which is a good sign that BTC is not dead but still have the capabilities of recovering. All the top 100 coins that were affected are now seeing green.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:13:23 AM

You should just give up with that kind of mind set and don't let others follow you. With the situation the market is in now, I think it's not new anymore and some of us think that the market will pretty sure bounce back. Have faith in crypto.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:17:22 AM

Don't give up, there is always hope. What is needed now is patience and confidence, believe that cryptocurrency has a bright future, and is able to benefit all of us. I still believe that prices will rise again and I will continue to wait for a long period of time to increase crypto prices, because I believe the cryptocurrency will eventually show its strength and be able to provide benefits for me.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:23:47 AM

It's the end
If you're already give up than I will say it is the end, but only for you Cause the market till this day are still alive. The volatiles if this market are not only at the first time right? When we look up at the past the chart will say don't give up to early.
glasbren

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:43:21 AM

It's the end
If you were thinking that way, then it is time that you leave the cryptocurrency world. Cause there will be no place for everyone who doesn't has any hope left in cryptocurrency. Just let us stay peacefully in the cryptocurrency world.
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:49:33 AM

I also initially thought like that, that cryptocurrency will die because of seeing some of these months as if there was no improvement, but that assumption I now reject, in my opinion there is still hope that crypto can rise again even though slowly, as long as crypto still supports this will certainly last

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
vakaxacompany

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 01:50:54 AM

I still will hope whether not It is going down
iyah adrian

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

The current situation is indeed still very bad. But that does not mean we have no hope for crypto currencies. Because crypto can all happen instantly. I am very confident that crypto currencies can still be expected by everyone.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:27:35 AM

It's the end
I do not think its the end. The current situation of crypto in the market is for me a natural situation. There is a manipulation behind this and this situation now is the right time to buy for good potential coins, this is not the time to sell our coins but buying for potential coins is very good idea for now.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:29:44 AM

It's the end

Bitcoin is only the real "Jesus Coin". It has died so many times and eventually came back stronger and higher.

When we see BTC at $2000-2500, ETh as $50-75, and 6 months of sideways, the bull will eventually come.
The more people that believes that "The End" or death has come for crypto, around 90%, that's when the bull will start.

Always the same cycle in all markets. It just might take years though...
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:33:35 AM

If you see from experience that Crypto has previously experienced conditions like today. And the market can also experience a recovery and at the end of last year the price of coins will return to the top So like the current conditions are not the end of Crypto, but there is still great hope. So now we have to be patient because the waves will soon arrive.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:38:56 AM

It's the end

The way I see it, it's just a phase to which cryptocurrency market has to go through to have it fully bloom once the green market starts priming itself back to heaven. But that's just me, though. I can't really tell if it's dying or not but analysts may suggest that the price may pump back up.

cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:11:28 AM

There is always a change in direction in the world of trade and now the price of crypto coins is weakening. If you sell coins now, of course, you will suffer losses, we must continue to wait until prices recover. Hope is still there and you don't give up. The market will definitely rise again because this is a natural thing and prices don't always go down.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

It's the end

Its not over until it is over therefore don't lose your hope as Bitcoin market is in this situation for so many times before and still its survived. We should consider this an opportunity to buy very cheap Bitcoin as if you will review the 10 years history of Bitcoin market then you will see that there is a huge ups and down of the market that after the big crash then a big bounce will happen next.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:58:03 AM

It's the end
Where's your confidence? How can you think this is the end? You look at the global financial system, it starts to fail, and then another system will be built, this is what begins to be built - cryptocurrency, this is the beginning of the whole new financial system!

Exactly. Crypto is paving the way for a virtual economy. As others would describe it, we’re going to become a cashless society. To say there is no hope, is simply a rejection of all the positive changes that a new financial paradigm can bring. Aren’t industries already adopting blockchain and virtual currencies?
https://virternity.com/news/finance_firms_are_revamping_it_infrastructure_for_the_virtual_ec

not only about it. the growth of crypto also is based on the more advanced technology that exists so that it can afford to make crypto gets bigger. It will be more and more demand for crypto and this is a great progress in the field of economics. When may indeed be much doubted it because they have suffered a loss and feel pessimistic with the circumstances that exist.
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:05:01 AM

It's the end

why say like that? this is not the end. just because the price of bitcoin and all of the altcoins drop you say end? the decline that is happening now I think is a natural thing in cryptocurrency. because if we look at a few years back. crypto also experienced something like now before pumping in 2017 yesterday. so don't lose hope that crypto can still pump again. up and down prices in crypto are normal. maybe this year is the year of decline.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:13:11 AM

It's the end
This is not the end but the beginning of a new round of development. Now I want to see that much is understood and corrected in the crypt, to begin with, scalability.
mariaana

Activity: 399
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:25:58 AM

It's the end

Cyrptocurrency is making a dynamic change in terms of value, operations, growth, development and innovation and can not be dead.  Why do government make regulation of cryptocurrencies whether we like it or not, the digital currency is making its way into the e-commerce industry.  We live in the world of internet and cryptocurrency hasten online transactions and payments with less fees.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:28:32 AM

It's the end

The price may be fallen but it doesn't mean that the technology has died. I believe that blockchain is the future of technology and you have to use cryptocurrency to gain access to the blockchain platform. Once blockchain gets mainstream, the demand of crypto will be higher that lead to the higher price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: