Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency  (Read 3123 times)
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

It's the end

the word who you can think like that. the situation is indeed bad, but that does not mean we can change the conclusion that crypto ends. if you spread the news like this then, it is a hoax. so we don't draw conclusions in a hurry.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:26:36 PM

Don't be so negative. I understand that you almost give up. An you have all reasons give up. But don't do that. I still believe that cryptocurrency do not reach own potential and we will se a new highs a forward. Hope that it will be soon.

I will also recommend all of us to stay more positive. Being sure that the market will recover fast this time, I do not lose a hope that we will even meet bulls in winter. Simply hold your Bitcoin and tokens.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:26:44 PM

I would not be so sure about this, because such a phenomenon jumps down more than once were recorded in the history of cryptocurrency. They are cyclical and take place every few years. So this year was her so. So do not make your conclusions ahead of time, gather your thoughts and feelings. And live a normal life, not forgetting of course about crypto!
kimhervias29

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

It's the end

Of course not. Just because we experience a long and extended downtrend in the crypto market, I do not mean that it is the in of crypto. This situation has happened a number of times before and crypto has always had ways to bounce back. Better and bigger!
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

It's the end

You may REST IN PEACE BRO!!!
i understand you dont want to live anymore and this is the end.
But please think of your family to be left! (just kidding)
If you are pointing out BITCOIN at its end, better to think more than twice.
You will not like to buy BTC again at 20K USD like what you did last December 2017!
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:38:19 PM

I would not say so and would not be upset about cryptocurrency, because we all understand that this process today is nothing more than just a manipulation before starting a new growth.
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:41:52 PM

I can laugh if I see someone say this is the end of crypto (I think you are still someone who doesn't have enough experience here) Cheesy
because of the significant price reduction, you think if everything will end Huh
in my opinion the price decrease or price increase is normal and it can happen anywhere, not only in crypto.. LOL

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:45:47 PM

It's the end

Not only is Bitcoin a victim of collapse but Ethereum also has to give up the second position replaced by Ripple at this time. This price decline was then followed by altcoin and make Cryptocurrencies Went into the Deep Red Zone.

You should say that, if you are a beginner investor and only have a little experience in the world of cryptocurrency, trading and hodl.

You may learn about it from different crypto enthusiasts Twitter profiles to get more knowledge about the irony that is happening now.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:50:36 PM

The most often expectation when  market crashes. People move towards negative environment. And these bad news give the bull to drop big as much as they can. This is not the true fact.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:51:25 PM

I think it is not the end of cryptocurrencys. I am confused, but still i am convinced of crypto and his good future. Hopefully this is not a mistake.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Though everyone is entitle to his or her own opinion,saying it is the end is your opinion,as for me,this is just the begining,we are hoping to be out of the dip sooner than expected.
still any hope for ecosystem, we must just wait a little time before another waves for bulltrend coming, many opinion like op says

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:07:26 PM

Why say so? Are you probably in cryptocurrency since the end of 2017? If you look at the charts and study the past years, where there were ups and downs, much will become clear

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

It's the end
Do you think it will really end right now? That fast? If you ever think that it is the end you should cash out your token and convert it into fiat. But, to the people who believe that it is not the end of bitcoin just hold your token and keep on supporting cryptocurrency.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Elorika

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:19:00 PM

It's the end
For someone it's the end and for someone it's possible to buy tokens and keep them in long form and make great money on it, the cryptocurrency has not fallen to zero means it will live )

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

You are misjudging the situation in the cryptocurrency market, this is not the end. And this is an additional opportunity to invest and earn. But if you don't see the prospects, then maybe you really shouldn't go on.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:22:30 PM

Always wins the.who will be like a calm lion, lie and wait for the extraction itself to come to him, conditionally, if you do not panic and wait out the crisis of the market, everything will be fine,and bitcoin will cost a lot of money,and you will earn and win from this, so that patience friends, everything will be fine,for those who

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

It's the end

I do not think that the end of the crypto market is coming. I think that a similar negative situation has arisen due to mass panic in the market. Yes, most prices began to decline, but in any case, from next year the situation will necessarily stabilize. Therefore, I now continue to hold my coins.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

prices are gradually falling, and from this confidence in any currency is also reduced, but there is still hope for the next year
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:13:25 AM

we don't have to think negatively about crypto, because now the crypto position is in the best position. now the crypto market is in a downward trend. so I think this is the best chance to choose crypto coins and buy in large quantities.
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064

Combo Network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:17:21 AM

It's the end

I do not think that the end of the crypto market is coming. I think that a similar negative situation has arisen due to mass panic in the market. Yes, most prices began to decline, but in any case, from next year the situation will necessarily stabilize. Therefore, I now continue to hold my coins.
if we see from the previous year a large price decline is reasonable and after finishing experiencing a decline there will be a greater increase than the decline, so there is still the possibility that cryptocurrency will be victorious again and even better than before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: