Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: There is no more hope in cryptocurrency  (Read 3123 times)
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

It's the end
Why the usual fall in the price of a cryptocurrency can be considered its end? A periodic large price drop is even very useful, such a fall protects the cryptocurrency from more serious shocks with more serious consequences. In these falls we learn and grow stronger. It would have been much worse if Bitcoin had risen to about one hundred thousand dollars in its price, and from it had already fallen in price to four thousand dollars. This would cause much significant damage to investors and cryptocurrency. In the current situation, Bitcoin, probably, will not rise very high in its price, but this will simultaneously save cryptocurrency from total collapse. Therefore, every cloud has a silver lining.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:18:06 PM

in connection with the current situation, many give up, many panic, because invested a lot of money, but I think that still change for the better, I think it will certainly take a long time, but we must wait.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Handalger

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:24:28 PM

It's the end
If this is the end, why be here and write it ?
for you the end and for me it is certainly a point on which I can earn!
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:26:01 PM

If you look at the history of the fall and rise of the crypto market, you can see that - the end has come several times already and after the crypto the market has gone up with a new force. Based on this, the question arises, is this exactly the end? Perhaps this is another bottom and then again there will be growth. Of course, one can only guess and assume, but one thing is for sure, if it were the end, it would be sharp and now the price of Bitcoin would be close to zero.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:37:15 PM

There is a lot of hope, but it is burning every day. I believe I can hold out during this fall and won't sell everything, but if I see Bitcoin at 1K...

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

I do not know about "no hope anymore" but definitely there is no profit anymore
if my advice is never to despair with market conditions like this, because the hope of returning to the market is still large and can be assured, so we all just wait and be patient it will certainly produce good results later

owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:49:12 PM

In the market of crypto-currencies, the situation is really sad, but I am sure that this is not the end, and after this decline there will be a rise in prices and a trend change, the question is only in time. Therefore, I do not advise you to breed FUD here, if you do not believe in the future of cryptocurrencies.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
jpnl0008

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:50:33 PM

Its not the end of crypto currency there is just a recess and though it is quiet disturbing and discouraging buy still its not the end of crypto it will revive and get back more better do not give up have faith crypto is not dead
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

Give up? you will lose a great opportunity to succeed with cryptocurrency. Prices change quickly, you will regret in the future. Stay optimistic and do the analysis well. Manage your funds wisely. Be patient, the correction this year is indeed quite long. Who knows, next year the price will bounce high?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Perkovic

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:22:10 PM

I am just as discouraged as you are, but I do not lose hope that everything will start to rise again in the future.

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:24:59 PM

End for the most maybe.But not all.The strong ones which have a product, daily use will always have support and will come out strong from this purge.The other ones, well we should ask why there were other ones to begin with.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:48:45 PM

You dont have to loose hope in crypto,  stay believing on it. You may think to quit because of the continues dumping of it but  you dont have to do it, wait for the time it will rise again. You need more patient.
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:49:17 PM

What do you say? why are you so easy to give up? because only the cryptocurrency price are in a bad condition and the market price continues to fall, then you say there is no hope with cryptocurrency, but in my opinion you are wrong in your assessment and i believe if the market price continues to fall, it does not make cryptocurrency there is no hope, because I'm sure cryptocurrency will continue to survive and of course the price of cryptocurrency will recover and increase again in the near future.

rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:50:57 PM

It's the end

You keep spreading so much FUD's out of the forum. Will you please leave us if you think the current market situation is not going to recover. There is too many reason to continue the career of cryptocurrencies. Market value will going to rise again soon.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:54:45 PM

do not lose hope because we are waiting for the next bull race which will begin in January

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
CryptoMoar

Activity: 450
Merit: 107

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:00:45 PM

maybe not a few people think as you say, and maybe there are still many people who are still waiting for things to get better. very reasonable if the current decline, makes someone panic and do not believe in cryptocurrency anymore. but I myself am always optimistic and sure that there is still a lot of hope in cryptocurrency. cryptocurrency Very influential and useful for those who want to use it. and now many people are definitely buying cryptocurrency, and they expect market prices to recover soon.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
coinholic

Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:04:45 PM

On the contrary, it's really just the beginning of something great. The crypto market is not in a recession wherein things may go into chaos. The market is not there. We can look at this condition as some kind of a break. The market also needs to rest to build up a momentum. And when it has accumulated enough momentum, things will go green again. This is not sudden but gradual. Be patient.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:08:22 PM

It's the end
No, it is not the end. I still believe in crypto that it will going to bounce again up. This kind of word is what makes some people panic because they easily believe on negative than positive opinion. Do not conclude easily. I still hold the coin and believe that it could be worth it again. I patiently wait for that even how long it is. Year is about to end and no one knows what is going to happen in the market this incoming year.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:34:12 PM

I believe in the current market situation that is still going down, not the end of all of cryptocurrency and hope, of course, as long as we all as crypto users believe in growth someday and I hope that growth can come soon.
do not despair because growth in the market must still be there and we just need to add more patience to wait for the market to recover.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
seyola89

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

It's the end

Lolz. Plz don't give up yet because it's not yet the end. I understand that many have list their investment value but almost everyone is affected. We should learn a lesson from it. The market will still bounce to the upside.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: