Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:55:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention! Panic sale!!!  (Read 2078 times)
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

In fact, in the past few days many sells other coins in the ethereum because ethnoum has fallen due to market conditions. panic selling again happened oh pay for coins or tokens out of time and not properly resolved.

To be honest, I did not expect that the price of Ethereum would fall so much. Good thing I sold it in my time. But now you can buy, at a cheap price, tokens from the TOP 50.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:32:46 AM

Now it seems to me that everyone is watching the same falls in their portfolios, but I think that in the end the result will be the same and the market will still recover!
Cam Calvin

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

the current market often goes up and down, the value is smaller. if you sell it now you will lose a lot but if it is your choice and you are afraid that in the future the price will be cheaper, just let go of your coins. You have to be sure that in the future the market will rise again to be stable and you have to wait because the potentially strong coins will rise again and they will rise and return the lost value, so you will get a big profit. think first before regretting.
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 281

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

Then do you sell coins after experiencing a very deep decline so you will get a loss because you are better off holding coins and waiting to rise higher because crypto prices fall with big things usually if we are impatient in facing such a market then we only will get a loss.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

You don't need to rush to sell the assets you have. You don't panic with conditions like this. rest assured, this won't be long like this. I believe that at the beginning of 2019 the price of the digital currency will improve again. I hope this will be a blessing for all of us.

Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:41:32 PM

Wait a little, you did not buy your coins for a week, let it take time, for example, for several months. Then you will make a decision. My advice is to keep them until the green market hits.
derihendra

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:08:17 PM

During the last week I bought coins and they almost immediately fell by 10-15%, and today early in the morning I saw how they fell by another 15-20%. How long will it last?., and whether I should sell for what I have. I wouldn't want to be left with empty pockets. Sad

if you sell it, you will lose, if you have to hold it, if you sell you will lose a lot, believe me in my words

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

Something really interesting is going to happen at some point regarding global distribution of crypto.

There are a lot of people here spreading panic to try to tank prices. People that left, left. They dont stay posting FUD 24/7 on something they dont believe in. The sheer amount of sky is falling doing on around here tells me there's a LOT of people trying to time the bottom and push it further down before they jump in.
NikkiS

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:26:56 PM

if you sell it, you will lose, if you have to hold it, if you sell you will lose a lot, believe me in my words
To sell your coins now is a bad option, you need not panic and hold your coins, this is the only way you can make a profit, but you have to wait and maybe for a long time.

CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:37:13 PM

To sell your coins now is a bad option, you need not panic and hold your coins, this is the only way you can make a profit, but you have to wait and maybe for a long time.
absolutely right, when you sell your assets not only you will lose because then the market conditions will get worse and it makes other people feel loss, believe me when the market conditions deteriorate there will be times when conditions will change later so be patient.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:48:26 PM

Panic sale is as common as having breakfast in crypto with every little bad piece of news. Price drops after a buy affect virtually everyone, and I want to say you are not alone. However, you shouldnt give in to emotions at this point, Do not sell off because of market corrections. You have come far to go turn back.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 04:51:41 PM

I don't think it's right to sell. Crypto coins have reached the lowest level. If you're patient, you can start winning soon. It's time to hodl. You shouldn't sell as much as possible. If you have the opportunity, you can buy.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:53:40 PM

I panic'd and sold everything now i have nothing. Thinking about investing  Cool
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

I still have new coins and some eth to buy new coins after they finish Ico, I will panic if I have an investment of more than $ 10k in crypto, but I trade by buying new coins and hoping the price will be good in the future.I am still sure the price will go up and still have crypto assets from the bounty and buy after ico

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

Something really interesting is going to happen at some point regarding global distribution of crypto.

There are a lot of people here spreading panic to try to tank prices. People that left, left. They dont stay posting FUD 24/7 on something they dont believe in. The sheer amount of sky is falling doing on around here tells me there's a LOT of people trying to time the bottom and push it further down before they jump in.
They keep on playing with people who did not bothered to research before investing to this business, fuds are spreading to shake the weak holders as they are waiting for cheap coins being sold and after they already satisfied they will begin to hold and push the value up, it's always those who panic sell and weak holders become a victims, learned from the past and always do your homework before making your moves inside this investment.
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:06:54 PM

Calm and hold, this bad market is not the right time to sell because you will lose. The crypto market can still be expected to increase, so hold on and don't rush to sell.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Blyssaely

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

I don't know what to do now!! Market is going crazy(( All coins are down and I am in a real panic here!!!
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:51:49 PM

Learn to decide what to do. Here, all the same people as you. Most of us have all coins dropped in price. Someone is waiting for better times, and someone in a panic sold everything. Choose for yourself.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:37:24 PM

It depends in which coin you invested.
During bearish market such decline happens and there is no need to panic.
But if you invested in shitcoin and it is declining faster than the market average then you can be in trouble as it can happen that it will never recover and you can lose your funds.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 12:05:38 PM

Now it seems to me that everyone is watching the same falls in their portfolios, but I think that in the end the result will be the same and the market will still recover!
It is pleasant to read such messages, but recently there are more and more such messages, but if we analyze with contracts for long-term gaps at BTC, I don’t see any changes, in general the situation is the same as the whole year, if not worse.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: