Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:14:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH continues to lose value (road down to $50?)  (Read 2110 times)
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:56:54 PM

The ethereum price go down day by day
More than 5% lost within only one day, it's terrible,
and I crying invest on this coin
but i hope someday the price ethereum increes
You should be selling your eth as long as you have time. Price will drop like there is no end. The only thing that can help the market is a miracle.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Alex_Zi

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:57:09 PM

Terrible situation. I thought $130 is a minimum and this price for short time. There is a lot of good news about ETH as currency and Ethereum foundation as company. But we are still going down... I hope we'll never get $99.99

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 01:57:45 PM

The ethereum price go down day by day
More than 5% lost within only one day, it's terrible,
and I crying invest on this coin
but i hope someday the price ethereum increes
You should be selling your eth as long as you have time. Price will drop like there is no end. The only thing that can help the market is a miracle.
Indeed, what people need right now is a miracle, a miracle that can help the market revive and start a growth cycle, if this miracle does not appear, we can only see the daily degradation of eth and crypto, any predictions and lower values can happen. This is really a sad day for everyone, I do not even dare to check the price on CMC, and even if I do not check, I still know the price is still falling every hour, too depressed and without any excitement in this moment

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:12:25 PM

I can also sadly see ETH falling below 100usd levels. When the situation as we have right now continues, this fall shouldn't take too long to reach 50usd per ETH.  Sad as it may be, it may be the future that will show itself within a week or two Cry.

Right now I really hope that ETH will stabilize around 120 and not fall lower.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

Any thread in the forum will always be spammed. After just 5 pages, people won't care enough to read page after page but will just read the first post and reply or reply after reading the last post. Anything in the middle will be posted with spam.

Anyway, Its a terrible thing that ETH that slowly dying after it hit $1200 early this year. I can't imagine how much tears drooling down when a guy invest and hold up to now while he bought it at a price of more then a thousand.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:59:17 PM

This is the worst situation in any cryptocurrencies. It hard to believe, but I still believe in Ethereum. The BTC dump is affected but I think it will recover in the first 2019. cos hard to predict this situation until the end of this year. This is a bloody roar.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:30:52 PM

it's true and that's not just ethereum which has decreased but all the coins in the crypto market are the same as ethereum, because this year is a very bad year for the market so all the coins have decreased

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?
Soon we need to open a new topic, ETH by $ 30. It is still unknown how this massive descent will end and at what level will the capitalization level stop.

Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

50 probably will not, but below $ 100 a dollar fall! It will be interesting to watch the actions of the team in the future! whether new updates will be made as they promised
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:12:00 PM

Man, I've seen that topic, but 50$ seemed to me unbelievable 2 weeks ago, I couldn't even imagine. And now eth dropped to 99...I am really shocked. 50$ is possible, but anyway I am going to buy current levels. I am not that negative
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:17:06 PM

I was sure that ETH would not fall below $ 150. Now I am afraid that the market may fall even lower several times. I would not be surprised at an ETH price of 30-50 bucks. Now I agree with those people who said that before 2020 Bitcoin will not show a new explosion of price. The market can be in the phase of accumulation for several years.
shavrans

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

I think it will not goes more below than 50$ even if bitcoin drop more.
Gorilaz2018

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

THE BEST IN CRYPTO

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

if you want predict about 1-2 week, its will possible, but if you ask about 1-2-3-4-5 year, i think ETH will best project in future. becouse on EThereum platform are so many project, and 99% of new ICO is coming on ETH. in future - if ETH will only fuel. price will be bigger then now.

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:33:26 PM

I think it will happen after the price of bitcoin touches 2000 USD, because basically the etherum movement always follows the price of bitcoin and if that happens I will not buy it because for me if the value of the cryptocurrency has decreased too much it means that no one believes again
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

I don't think so. Even though ethereum prices are getting lower and lower, there are still a few limiting factors that keep Ethereum at a normal minimum price. Therefore, even though the chart is always red, it will not necessarily remain steep steeply continuously, which means there will be a time when ethereum will slowly rise towards its stable price again. Price 50$/eth? I think it is impossible

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
afroman1131

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:00:39 PM

I hope it will not go down to 50 dollar, I am wondering why not many people start buying with prices so low compared to last December. Probably because of fear, but many people say, we should purchase when there is "fear and blood"

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:09:15 AM

Soon we need to open a new topic, ETH by $ 30. It is still unknown how this massive descent will end and at what level will the capitalization level stop.

Hmm ... a new topic with $ 30, is truly a worrying situation. But this is the crypto game that is running, inevitably we have to follow it and if we give up then go out and look for real, safe work. Here eth must struggle to regain investor confidence.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:15:25 AM

Hmm ... a new topic with $ 30, is truly a worrying situation. But this is the crypto game that is running, inevitably we have to follow it and if we give up then go out and look for real, safe work. Here eth must struggle to regain investor confidence.
I agree, if you can't work for it and you will keep worrying about the value then better to go and find another coin to invest with or go out inside crypto and find other venues to gain profits, there's always a way for people who still trusting this project, who knows after this massive downfall the bounce back is much even higher than the last ATH.
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:10:22 AM

I dont expect to see 50 dollar for ethereum, actually it is dropping because of bitcoin dump, if btc goes to 2500 dollar roughly, ethereum can see 50 dollar of course but otherwise I dont think we see this prices for ethereum.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:58:19 AM

Touching the price of $90 is still reasonable, but to go down to $50 is rather difficult, because there is strong support at $90.
I think now the market has begun to recover, since BCHSV has admitted its defeat.
We can see a pretty good price increase from all crypto and hope to get out of the red zone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: