Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Thing To Do When Cryptocurrencies Price Dumps!  (Read 1707 times)
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:14:53 PM

I don't think this is a good thing!
Many people lose money in cryptocurrencies, they sell their cryptocurrencies and then stay away from this market!
There is no new capital in the cryptocurrency, and the market is hard to get active!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

Do most of us know when the price dump?? I think nobody so for me, the best thing to do when the price dumped is to just hold instead of selling at a loss although holding has risk too.

I have trust in cryptocurrency in general so even the price of all the coins crashed right now, I choose to hold my coins since I'm holding for mid to long term at this moment. I know there is a manipulation going on here. Aside from it, news also affected it and some dumb investors who panicked have sold also their Bitcoins causing it to further go down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

I would sit back, relax, listen to some crypto covers on YouTube, laugh and wait for the next bull-run while accumulating as much cheap coins from the market as I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It can't be that easy my friend unless you are the richest person in the earth.. You listen music while your money melting.. Come on.. You can say that you can be good and fearless Hodler yes but you can have fun when market crushes.. I believe that your way to look in the market just for fun..
jozymens7

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:43:07 PM

For me when the crypto prices starts to dump the best option I see is to make sure I convert all my cryptocurrencies into USDT. This is because I think its one of the most stable coins on the market looking at its graph.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:51:59 PM

My conspiracy theory is that someone is manipulating the Bitcoin price in a way to trigger massive panic amongst current Bitcoin holders. They need to get their hands on those coins, before the next big bull run and they need to get those coins at the lowest price possible.

I will not be surprised if the next Bull run will be as early as Q1 2019. It is just strange to see such a large dump at the end of the year.
We also have the Swizz with their approval of their own version of the ETF's <van Eck> and the SEC's decision on Bakkt in December. Huh

It looks like you didn't hear the news. Bakkt got delayed to January. They're having problems with getting insurance for their hot wallet. At least that's what they're claiming.
I'm also a big conspiracy theorist and think that it's a great moment for both Bakkt and ETF to get delayed again. It will only scare people more and push them into the level of despair these institutions want to get more cheap coins. And i'm sure that if people at these companies have insider knowledge that they're going to get approved, they're buying right now. I would be.

Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:09:08 PM

To be more direct ,Nobody knows the main dip where the price will reverse because in a very turbulent market condition buying at the dip is like catching a falling object.
So, I divide my capital into three places ,and once a strong support is broken,I buy at that support. IF the price reverses at the support I bought ,I will make a huge profit.
Secondly ,if it keeps on dumping ,I will use my second capital and buy more than the units of coins I bought previously (place buy order at the next support level) ,hoping that once the market reverse ,I will make more profit.on the other hand ,I take cognizance of the btc price direction before placing buy order ,meaning if the price direction of bitcoin moves upward and stabilize or move sideways,I buy once I confirm the market cap of bitcoin has increased to a reasonable extent.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:15:54 PM

I never dont care about dumps as i am working for Bitcoins and i earn free bitcoins by giving my skills against bitcoin payment. I just convert my earned bitcoins to fiat currency as much i need for my expenses. As i know that Bitcoin future is very good and this type of dump are normal as like we are seeing price bump also. So who are real traders know that this dump are to buy and when it start to bump that time start to sell.

Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:23:14 PM

the best thing when prices are down is to wait for prices to rise again and also start to stabilize on the market which may now be down and also falling which makes us sell it doubt and there is no certainty that the price can go up or down.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

Its a way of thinking,

if anyone can look at the thing like oh my god huge dumping. that can't help with any thing.

But if we consider that oh that's the time for investment, that will the good way for crypto market.

So, Obviously im going to buy some good coin. (Not the crap one)   Grin
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

Cryptographic forms of money experience a progression of market changes, "with a large portion of the ongoing variances winding up in a sorry situation". In such occasions, individuals do get frightened and befuddled. That is on the grounds that they consider it to be a misfortune. However, for me, I don't see it that way. Rather, I consider it to be an extraordinary open door for MASSIVE speculations with HUGE benefits. How? It's simple! At the point when the estimation of the Cryptocurrency dumps, it makes purchasing considerably more reasonable. With this, I 'Purchase In Bulk', watch the market changes, and clearly, when advertise values hit their pinnacle, I Sell! Making an 'Immense' heap of benefit. what's your take? just my opinion.

Best Reguards

JellaChrist.......

It takes a certain character to be able to do that and especially risk losing your investments in case of market crumbling. I prefer to chill and wait until the markets start recovering.
shafi alam

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

Your strategy is quite risky. I prefer to invest in such a situation in ICO projects. Not a fact that you will earn, but at least not loss...

Well in other case, in this time ico project getting more horrible, most of them are shit coin.  
Jennifer.mathew731

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:28:03 PM

Bitcoin will be trading high but before that there will be a significant amount of volatility before it actually hits those levels.The problem is that because of the significant fall,most of the retail investors are not pumping money into Bitcoin. Sit back relax let the dust settle down. Bitcoin is the future; Fiat is Past.Professionals predict a good future for crypto.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

Buying crypto will be best but if you do not have that much money left then hold your bitcoin. There will be a good time for it and we will just have to wait for the right time. This is cryptocurrency and we could not really predict how the market price movements works yet we can do some good things on it and take advantage especially for market price volatility.
gamechangers

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

Sincerely the best thing anyone can do during the time cryptocurrency price falls is purchase more coins at a very cheap price, at this time when the cryptocurrency market is bearish, you can get exorbitant prices for your altcoins. One can make purchase at a very low price and sell at a higher price when the price goes up to enjoy more increase in profit and values of assets.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

I would sit back, relax, listen to some crypto covers on YouTube, laugh and wait for the next bull-run while accumulating as much cheap coins from the market as I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I agree! When the market is low I would relax, buy the cheper or even cheapest bitcoin or coins then do the holding so that when the bull-run hits once again I can sell and do some tradings. In that way, I can earned more than what I have expected. Cryptocurrencies' price dropping downs does not means it can't recover. It is only a challenge.

self love sisters

Activity: 34
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

Best thing to do when cryptocurrencies price dumps.
-I will accumulate more cash to add more in the future when the price starts showing life again.
-Add more knowledge about crypto and blockchain as I believe that the biggest investment I can make is investing in myself.
- I'll help more people/ communities who want to know more about crypto as lots of us see crypto not just a mode of investment but a gateway to independence and revolutionary.  Smiley
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:20:41 PM

Your strategy is quite risky. I prefer to invest in such a situation in ICO projects. Not a fact that you will earn, but at least not loss...

Invest in ICOs at this stage is very risky, many of them are a scam and the one which is legit pauses their crowd sale because of the market situation. The best option is to invest in the potential coins which are already listed on exchanges.
tramadols

Activity: 239

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

Cryptographic forms of money experience a progression of market changes, "with a large portion of the ongoing variances winding up in a sorry situation". In such occasions, individuals do get frightened and befuddled. That is on the grounds that they consider it to be a misfortune. However, for me, I don't see it that way. Rather, I consider it to be an extraordinary open door for MASSIVE speculations with HUGE benefits. How? It's simple! At the point when the estimation of the Cryptocurrency dumps, it makes purchasing considerably more reasonable. With this, I 'Purchase In Bulk', watch the market changes, and clearly, when advertise values hit their pinnacle, I Sell! Making an 'Immense' heap of benefit. what's your take? just my opinion.

Best Reguards

JellaChrist.......

yes, that is true and I agree with your review. but in this case we have suffered huge losses and there is no capital to buy back, this is what I experienced as the biggest loss this year in bitcoin or altcoin investments.

RonF

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

The trick to becoming wealthy in investment:

1) Sell when mass of people are buying.
2) Buy when the mass of people are selling.

Simple.  Effective.  Profitable.  And rarely done except by the wise and experienced person who are  few and far between the masses of people that are like sheep in everything they do.

Thank me for my suggestion or carry on with your methods of loss, the choice is yours.

HODL is the key to wealth
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:53:35 PM

I like you mentally regarding down market. There's nothing we can do about investors dumping their cryptocurrencies. As long as you believe in cryptocurrency, there's nothing to worry about. You just need to set your mind to long-term investments where these kind of news won't have any effect.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: