Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Thing To Do When Cryptocurrencies Price Dumps!  (Read 1707 times)
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:07:11 PM

You are right, such a crazy drop in cryptocurrency prices is a great reason to replenish your wallet with new coins at a very low price. This is quite profitable, especially if you have a limited amount of money to invest.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

Read different articles and people opinion. You will see one common thing and speculation by those people - "The massive drop was needed for the massive rise". So, the best thing to do when the prices starts to dump is to hold onto your current investment and start investing as much more as you can. This in turn will maximize your profit when the pump starts.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

I have already taken advantage of the fall in prices and bought two bitcoins, saving a lot of money. This is a very profitable decision, I think. And of course, it is very important to refrain from any sales during this period, as you may lose your profits.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

It is very important to continue to believe in bitcoin and keep your bitcoins in your wallet. This is a difficult period for every investor, but it is worth to be patient and not to succumb to panic attacks on the cryptocurrency market.
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

The best thing to do while/when the value of bitcoin is dumping was be relax be patient, invest more, buy more coins because at the end it will rise again don't join to those panic seller but just put on your mindset that it will never the value of bitcoin was going zero because after the dumping, rising will come next so be patient, relax ang think positive.
Stankcold#
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:42:02 PM

As per my experience its always a lose to sell when market price dumps ,the best thing to do when dumps occurs is to keep cool and wait ,cryptocurrency is like weather seasons ,it will always change,all I can do is keep gathering more coins and tokens till bull arrives
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:47:06 PM

when the price of the cryptocurrency dump like now I'm just waiting for the best price to buy again, but if you are afraid the price continues to dump then you can choose to wait and see the market situation improves, and this choice is safer from losses
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:51:17 PM

some things that I think are suitable to do when the price dump...
* HOLD the crypto coins that you already bought.
* always follow the news about crypto.
* and the last is to sell whatever items you can sell to buy crypto coins because the market that is being dumped is the best moment to buy crypto coins  Cheesy

I agree with this concept, well crypto currency is always changing its phase, We should not budge because of this, Instead we should think of another way how our funds will grow and have profits, Don't sell on the dip price it is suicide, Be an observer and waits for the market to recover.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:35:14 AM

Patients is a must when trading with Cryptocurrency  the best thing to do when the price dumps is to sit simply  and wait a watch the game and if you can afford to buy it is the time to buy Bitcoin at the low rate now and keep it for a long term investment since it is a good asset for long term .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:40:20 AM

No matter pump or dump takes place, first of all, you have to remain emotionless and stick to your well-thought plan that must be prepared in advance. The flow of emotions may ruin your plans, so, first of all, you must be cool blooded.

it's easier to say than to do because if you have significant investments in bitcoin you can't watch the falling price and stay calm.
yes, we cannot avoid seeing the falling price at the market especially when we are already losing, of course, we can feel that panic situation. Yes, it is easy to say that be cool or what, once we are losing we cannot avoid seeing the price market down.
JackyChu

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:48:07 AM

I would sit back, relax, listen to some crypto covers on YouTube, laugh and wait for the next bull-run while accumulating as much cheap coins from the market as I can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAcFrToY0Uw  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
sure. That would be the best choice at the moment. Just relax and wait for good news. We can not do anything but waiting. Hurry can not help you success.
stiletos

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:53:46 AM

You need to grow a thick skin, and be confident in the market. Patience is key in this business, bears are opportunities as much as bulls. Best for me would be to buy back, buy more, increase the list of coins on my portfolio.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:55:24 AM

The best thing to do during bear market conditions like the current market is to keep calm and hodl or Tether (UDST) your coins. There is no point in panic selling to suffer loss because the market will certainly recover after this correction period is over.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:04:05 AM

When the price is dumped, it is our chance to buy a lot of coins and amounts especially if we have a lot of money too. We can buy any coins we want, and we don't need to wait for more because the price is at a low price. And when the price suddenly bounces up and reach the highest price in the next hours, then we have another chance to sell the coin at the highest price. I still trying to the same as you and I see that we have a lot of coins that can help us to gain more money at the right time. And now, we are still not too late to buy any coins before all of the price increase happens and don't panic when the price dumps.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:22:41 AM

for me the best thing I can do when a bitcoin dump like today is to take advantage by investing in short ways for those of us who only have small funds, but if we have large funds we can do it in the long run. can provide benefits.
If you can manage to get profit in short-term investing you can do it in your own way. However, for me to invest short term when prices continue to decline is not a good solution, I mean I have not found a way to get out and get profit from this problem. You should be able to explain in detail about your short term investment.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

No matter pump or dump takes place, first of all, you have to remain emotionless and stick to your well-thought plan that must be prepared in advance. The flow of emotions may ruin your plans, so, first of all, you must be cool blooded.

it's easier to say than to do because if you have significant investments in bitcoin you can't watch the falling price and stay calm.
Thats true. I think it's easy to say don't panic, don't follow your emotional feelings when prices drop. it is clearly different from the reality. when you invest in large amounts of money and prices continue to bleed. I'm sure your emotional feelings will emerge and you will be scared and panicked. that is a natural thing to happen ?
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

I agree with you that the situation like this that is prioritized is not to panic first and as much as possible to buy and save it and clearly will hope that it will return in a good situation later

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
donadoni212

Activity: 456

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:27:07 AM

Patients is a must when trading with Cryptocurrency  the best thing to do when the price dumps is to sit simply  and wait a watch the game and if you can afford to buy it is the time to buy Bitcoin at the low rate now and keep it for a long term investment since it is a good asset for long term .
yes I agree with you. I also landed to buy bitcoin for the purpose of saving and waiting for the price to go up to make a sale, in the down market position the sale will get a loss so I keep holding the coin.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:53:11 AM

the best thing that can be done when the price of a cryptocurrency dump is to buy more, but we don't buy carelessly, choose coins that have a large capitalization and trading volume. this will minimize the risk of loss. but for those who don't have capital when the market goes down like this what can be done is to stay calm and hold on. and always think positively that the market will return green. this will avoid us from stress.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:42:22 AM

Cryptographic forms of money experience a progression of market changes, "with a large portion of the ongoing variances winding up in a sorry situation". In such occasions, individuals do get frightened and befuddled. That is on the grounds that they consider it to be a misfortune. However, for me, I don't see it that way. Rather, I consider it to be an extraordinary open door for MASSIVE speculations with HUGE benefits. How? It's simple! At the point when the estimation of the Cryptocurrency dumps, it makes purchasing considerably more reasonable. With this, I 'Purchase In Bulk', watch the market changes, and clearly, when advertise values hit their pinnacle, I Sell! Making an 'Immense' heap of benefit. what's your take? just my opinion.

Best Reguards

JellaChrist.......

Now that is a man who thinks beyond the box, an optimist rather than to think about crying and panic selling when the price dumps, this is a very bright strategy and I think that if you do the same as what the OP is doing then you are going to benefit from this price dump, as of now the price is low and I think that all of what the OP has stated is indeed effective.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: