Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:10:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices are destroyed, everyone is disappointed  (Read 22044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:22:02 AM

there are many people that dissapointed and get big losses because of this situation, but you should believe that bitcoin will increase soon
Actually, in this market situation if an experienced trader then will take this moment to buy more Bitcoin and Hold it
for long term Investment. I think all of us believe in the Bitcoin price will recover in the next year. So don't be panic.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

if you check bitcoin history you will be know that bitcoin recover after every dip so don't worry about bitcoin price and hold your bitcoin and wait for good time
draxmidev

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.

we all need to have faith in bitcoin and it will eventually grow in price. it may take some time tho.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:53:58 AM

You are right I agree with you, from last couple of months Bitcoin price are destroyed and this is very  disappointing for everyone. But we should continue maintain our faith and should avoid to be panic at this stage. We all know the Bitcoin market a risky market that's why people are advised to invest just your spare money because of this situation . So keep calm donot give others to take advantage of your panic, stey with Bitcoin it will rise again and fulfill all your hopes.

Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

Am bvery sorry for you joining at the peak rate of prices but buddy dont not be disappointed and discouraaged by this price. I fyou have got time to read and know little about bitcoin prices, you would actually get to know that all is not over and things will turn better.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:36:22 AM

The prices are falling so what? The crypto market always filled with these kind of circumstances since the bitcoin was invented so we just have to survive the days to make money from your investment.Disappointed because you expected the profits in weeks or days? It will never happen with any type of investment o just take your time and see after few months.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:41:56 AM

I wouldn't say everyone is disappointed, i feel like i don't have enough bitcoin so these low prices are helping me to accumulate. If it drops further then i won't complain

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:08:52 AM

obviously when you see bitcoin as something that can make you rich overnight, you will be disappointed in the price in short term when it doesn't make you rich. you must change your views about bitcoin and stop dreaming of riches overnight.

bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is designed to work that way not to always go up in price. but it happens that because there is a huge demand which is also increasing every day and also because the supply of bitcoin is limited, the price goes up. but that happens over the long haul not in short term.

Only Bitcoin
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

Yes right, with the decline in the price of bitcoin which is quite drastically close to the end of this year has made many people who invest a little worried about the situation. However, in the middle of last year bitcoin had dropped to 26k and rose 200+ in the last year. Hopefully bitcoin will come back again and rise again - hoping for a surprise at the end of this year.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:46:04 AM

I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
And others are happy because they will have the chance to buy at a cheap price and these are the whales that control the price of bitcoin. It is definitely a big profit they can get here.
And of course we should not panic and we should not be afraid. Just go with the waves.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1215

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:55:36 AM

Well, it's true that the price had abysmally gone down into unbelievable range. But I am not sure EVERYone should be disappointed. Except you mean the greedy Newbies who rushed into Bitcoin because they saw it as a get rich quick investment. If those greedy investors actually followed the chart analysis of bitcoin last year they should have observed that a correction was coming. This is that correction foretold by crypto prophecy. Though I must confess it has stretched longer than expected.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
EliseIhado

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:58:53 AM

It seems People are taking credit to get into the crypto at this point.

heard several cases already. and still, this is just to support btc at 4.5k.

When shy income is exhausted btc will dip again.

is it 3.5k? higher?

If it dips down to 2.5k I am selling my car for btc Cheesy
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

The rate at which the price drops is quite devastating, however if you have been following bitcoin closely or even if you start recently, try to familiarize yourself with the history of this cryptocurrency and you will realise this is inevitable. Therefore be calm, you will get a huge profit over your investment with time.

This is true. The past portfolio let us see how efficient the bitcoin and so as cryptocurrency was, and it would probably will going to happen again. Just be calm and have patience inorder tonget what you have invested. This will surely proves the potential of bitcoin.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:37:16 AM

How are you in lose? Have you sell your coin? If you sell is really when you admit you lose,if you are still holding your coins you are in no lose at all ,I hope newbies will stop thinking this way, value will rise and fall its how things works in cryptocurrency world ,only newbies are disappointed now ,I've been on the system for long and intact its not a new thing
RonF

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:51:18 AM

I advise you not to sell Bitcoins, but to remain calm. Bitcoin already had such price drops and it was always recovering. I think that this will happen this time too.

Absolutely true.  Either sell now and lose alot of money or simply HODL and gain tremendous money.  This pattern has happened time and time again with bitcoin and this time will most likely be no different.

HODL is the key to wealth
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:03:13 PM

I know what you feel bro, cheer up don't lost hope just hold and everything will be on the right track. You'll need to be positive always in trading.
Gabrielexas

Activity: 64
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:05:28 PM

Don't be disappointed you just was unaware of how bitcoin moves. Check this out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5073446.0
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:17:19 PM

I would advise you to see this as an opportunity and arrest it with your resources. Opportunity comes but ones, the crash was not expected anyway but was inevitable in the world of cryptocurrency, so, seize this as an opportunity to buy more in other to make huge profit later when the price recover. Don't be disappointed; summon courage to hold for a long term to maximize profits in the next bull run.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

In my perception, although price of bitcoin decrease high percentage, we should take a look to its original primary price, its about 0.1$ compare to its price now i think nothing to lose, but if its price now continues to drop, investors has a good chance to buy more of bitcoins for future investments.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:32:23 PM

Do not see the price drop bitcoin but hurry to sell it. This time is very bad for those who hold large amounts of Bitcoin and it also affects a lot of people involved with Bitcoin. The best way is to wait for a miracle for Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: