Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices are destroyed, everyone is disappointed  (Read 22044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ziaderi33 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
gamechangers

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:12:10 PM

The rate at which the price drops is quite devastating, however if you have been following bitcoin closely or even if you start recently, try to familiarize yourself with the history of this cryptocurrency and you will realise this is inevitable. Therefore be calm, you will get a huge profit over your investment with time.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:18:08 PM

The rate at which the price drops is quite devastating, however if you have been following bitcoin closely or even if you start recently, try to familiarize yourself with the history of this cryptocurrency and you will realise this is inevitable. Therefore be calm, you will get a huge profit over your investment with time.

I agree that Bitcoin price had dropped dramatically and nobody is happy, I get that. What I'm skeptical about is if and when is the recovery going to happen? Even if history showed that it happened in the past, the question we face now is if the history will repeat this time again.
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:40:17 PM

Sorry about your disappointment, there are several of us in such scenario right now. What one should have done after buying  high and seeing the price crashes, is to just trade the bitcoin volatility against the fiat, this way some progress of recovery should be made howbeit with some good technical analysis or getting a proven signal at a caution manner. Am hope that these woes will soon come to an end.

RonF

Activity: 98

HODL is the key to wealth

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:35:08 PM

I disagree.  I bought several hundred bitcoins several years ago at $250 to $400 each.  Then I got for free an equal number of bitcoin cash.  This spring I used this to buy free and clear a new house, 40 acres of land, tractor, nice wood stove and bed, furniture, Amish barn...the list goes on on and all with cash.  Still have half my bitcoin and bitcoin cash remaining which next year I will buy a travel van, vegetable green house, and solar panels.

Disappointed?  Hell no.  Fact is not everyone is.  I'm not that is for certain.

The secret to wealth in investment is HODL.

aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

It is difficult to predict when this disaster will end, and the market may decline lower. Be patient, crypto will not die that way, even crypto can rise and provide benefits.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

if I myself see the price of bitcoin getting destroyed even I am very sure. the destruction of the price of bitcoin is now beyond everyone's mind, bro. so it is possible that many people will become disappointed with the price of bitcoin now bro ..
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:27:20 PM

You only lose money if you start selling at such low prices. If you made an investment for the short-term, you should start preparing what you're next move is gonna be as there's a chance that prices could go futher down. Now, if you invested for the long-term, you shouldn't care about the current market movements since prices will recover in due time, just hold your coins and you'll be fine.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4228
Merit: 4487

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

for me a price drop is discount day.
great oppertunity to buy cheap coins before prices go up.

many people seeing the price hanging above $5800 were hoping for it to go down to buy more.. i would call this a great time to. as we are about to nter 2019 where finance firms start a new tax financial year clear of losses. so can easily push forward.
(many finance firms that made a january-march loss didnt want to suddenly profit before year end. so happy to end year at a loss to claim tax deductions) . then in 2019 . boom. asics will be deliverd to people. ETF will finally get some go aheads. and people will be buying coin again.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Amevalentine

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:42:08 PM

I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
I agree with you that your word is right when the last day at this time bitcoin is still unstable and disappoints many people who want to sell and if it's like this long time it can't be profitable
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:44:32 PM

You don't lose the least amount of bitcoin that you have at any time, you only lose the value of the amount of dollar exchange if you sell it, all you have to do is hold it until the market recovers, about predicting when the market will recover, you can't find it. the market immediately rose from adversity

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:51:16 PM

difficult to predict, until when bitcoin will drop no one knows. but my estimate of the lowest point of the bitcoin price is $ 4000 if that point has been reached, bitcoin will return to soar. this is my estimate.

RonF

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

This and the near future is the time to buy whilst nearly everyone else is selling at a lost.  Word of wisdom, take it as you will.

SnapDown22

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:08:43 PM

I share the same with you if at this time it doesn't stabilize, can I make it automatic? HODL just weigh it and give it to others and I think we are more patient learning and waiting for the right time.
RonF

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:22:50 PM

You only lose money if you start selling at such low prices. If you made an investment for the short-term, you should start preparing what you're next move is gonna be as there's a chance that prices could go futher down. Now, if you invested for the long-term, you shouldn't care about the current market movements since prices will recover in due time, just hold your coins and you'll be fine.

Agree.  Hodl.  Simple as that.

Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Hodling had proven to work during 2014-2015 massacre. Even more - people who increased their portfolio when 1 BTC costed below $300 had been the real winners of 2017 rally. Unlike those, who bought BTC for $15000+

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

Hodling had proven to work during 2014-2015 massacre. Even more - people who increased their portfolio when 1 BTC costed below $300 had been the real winners of 2017 rally. Unlike those, who bought BTC for $15000+

It worked very well then but records confirmed it isn't a good idea since November till date as the price of Bitcoin just continue to tank putting so many investors in a state of dilemma.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Its hard to know if the falling price of bitcoin will stopped or it will continue to falling down. Even me I lost a thousand of dollars because of falling down price. No one can tell until when the price dropped but I think we should expect that if there is a dumped, there will also a pump so just hold your bitcoin and wait more time.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

I too felt disappointed at some point but that feeling didn't last long for me. Sure the recent price drop was not expected especially when we all thought that it will have some bullish breakout based on the descending triangle it has formed but the unexpected happened and I was not prepared to handle it. But then I realize that my disappointed at the price won't do no good for both me and what I am hodling that is why I would rather be an optimistic rather than to grieve like all hopes are lost, there is still hope and BTC is still fighting to rise back up again, after all we are all just speculators here and hodling BTC is really risky during the bear market.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

try to be patient and stay focused, this is not the end of everything. Excessive disappointment can make you make the wrong decision. this only takes time for bitcoin to crawl up again. you can see from the history of bitcoin prices, this is only a matter of time.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: