Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prices are destroyed, everyone is disappointed  (Read 22044 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SIDDHI777

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

Every one is disappointed and I agree too but price fluctuations are common for any trading asset and it can happen with or without a fault with the asset in Bitcoin this was actually happened because the pressure it got from the outside world and Investors were uncertain but even those situations Bitcoin surviving skills are impressive so without a doubt it's price will increase than its current price so there is nothing to get panic and sell tokens for garbage price and the only thing now should do is be more patient and hold until the price increase

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
Stupid,you are not losing anything until you sell that bitcoin so stop acting noob,all of us have been a victim here when we bought ATH and now price are continuously dipping but always remember that holding will save your assess
Nothing will happen good if you keep on feeling the frustration so stop looking at the prices and just trust the great coin
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

I am very disappointed to see the price of bitcoin destroyed in recent days, I have lost a lot when I bought bitcoin at a high price, until when this bitcoin price dropped.
Stupid,you are not losing anything until you sell that bitcoin so stop acting noob,all of us have been a victim here when we bought ATH and now price are continuously dipping but always remember that holding will save your assess
Nothing will happen good if you keep on feeling the frustration so stop looking at the prices and just trust the great coin

Well Bitcoin is losing value in the dollar so virtually the guy is losing an amount of money.  He bought Bitcoin at high price, and it dip, though I agree the number of bitcoin did not decrease but what OP is telling here is the value of it in USD.  Though it is wise to hodl for now since it makes no sense to sell at a loss.  Bitcoin had proven itself to bounce back several times and this time it will be the same.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:11:48 PM

It is your fault for buying at very overinflated prices.

I bought a bunch before, too. But i sold when i saw that there was a bearish market coming again, that is the reason of why i am not so depressed about it.

But yes, it sucks to buy high, and i know how it feels

buldog16

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

Very dispointed absolutely !.
Last year was my first time to trade.
I still hold bitcoin with the price 7k$.
And now , the price is really blooding.
I feel really regret not sell them before.
Even i am in dispointed, i still thankful because a day before the blooding price happen, i sold some other coins that now have bad price too.

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:31:50 PM

I've lost a lot, too.I can not even believe my eyes when I look at the price of Bitcoin(it Seems that this simply can not be.I hope very much that the situation will change for the better.Otherwise, it will be just the most grandiose deception of the decade.A lot of people have already been badly hurt.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:19:49 PM

And I'm just trying to get acquainted with cryptos. The market is too fragile.
I don't know what makes the market fragile and I'm confused by all this. but I will hold on and last until later when the market has started to improve. let's pray and support bitcoin in order to be able to return to its heyday and the price goes up.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:25:17 PM

Bitcoin had proven itself to bounce back several times and this time it will be the same.

FYI:
Past Performance is No Guarantee of Future Rewards.   Cool

There are No Guarantees, all Crypto is a Speculative Investment.

The Energy Waste of btc has been ignored since 2013 when people 1st noticed it.
It destroys anonymity of the miners as all of their locations can be easily found , and a simple flip of an electric switch ends their mining.
Miners are turning off asics due to losing electric subsidies and lack of profitability.

The Energy Waste is a Security Threat & a Direct Threat to the profit margin of the miners, ie: No Profit, No Miners, No Bitcoin.
And these threats have never been greater to btc than they are now.
Ignore them at your own financial peril.  Smiley

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Well Bitcoin is losing value in the dollar so virtually the guy is losing an amount of money.  He bought Bitcoin at high price, and it dip, though I agree the number of bitcoin did not decrease but what OP is telling here is the value of it in USD.  Though it is wise to hodl for now since it makes no sense to sell at a loss.  Bitcoin had proven itself to bounce back several times and this time it will be the same.
I agree with what you said in the sense of bitcoin proofing it worth by bouncing back over the years but I want you to know that we cant all be patience or have the require understanding about the crypto market and I'm saying this cause I have some people in this community which are still saying negative things about bitcoin and we cant all be patience either.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

No one knows how long the market will continue to decline. Calm down, the market will not forever fall, but there will be an opportunity to recover.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

As soon as 256 remake on scrypt growth again will be.
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:22:08 PM

many people really disappointed, but they did not show their disappointment. because they believe that in the future bitcoin will recover. even though the price is currently broken. then they are patient with waiting.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:26:47 PM

Needless to say, everyone is disappointed. I'm not disappointed. From the beginning, when I started buying cryptocurrencies, I understood a few things for myself. 1- invest only the money that I am willing to lose; 2- when I double my investment, I will take my first investments back; 3- the crypto market is highly manipulative, so prices here can rise and fall very much; 4- I believe in crypto currency and bitcoin.
It is thanks to the implementation of these items now I'm not afraid. Yes, I worry like everyone else, but I also know that time will pass and the price will recover.
Of course, for those who bought Bitcoin for $ 20,000 and have not sold it yet, the situation looks very sad. But guys, you have nothing to lose. Just leave your bitcoin alone and after a while you will be glad you didn’t sell it.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:39:05 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2018, 11:54:25 PM by bitcoin31

Price only dumping. Because I believe it will recover again and the destroy happen here all investor sell their bitcoin when the price become very low like lower 10 dollars for sure they have possibility it will die but now bitcoin is still alive.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:00:14 AM

many people really disappointed, but they did not show their disappointment. because they believe that in the future bitcoin will recover. even though the price is currently broken. then they are patient with waiting.

Final capitulation is coming only next year.  What was seen so far is nothing yet.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:39:37 AM

I do not know when the price will pump either but I am not disappointed. You have nothing to do but stay calm or leave the market for awhile. Bitcoin gonna grow again and holding will be worth it. Nothing gonna destroy bitcoin so do not sell because you panic, keep holding and buy more volume.

KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:50:34 PM

I can see your disappointment, but its not only you who have experienced such kind situation. No one is happy to know this bad situation. So, just be patient because bitcoin actually has gone through worse situation before, and it turn to be good again. Yet, no one can assure you about how long this situation will remain, bitcoin is out of prediction and hard to be predict. So, if you want to keep up, be patient facing this period, or you can walk out from crypto world. No offense, I just speak up my thoughts.  Smiley
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

that's really true bro. because many investors feel very disappointed. after seeing the price of bitcoin destroyed. so that some of them judge that the bitcoin is a scam. or fraud ... but I myself still believe that bitcoin can still rise from destruction

I would be very surprised if I learn that somebody (I mean the investors that chat on this forum) is very happy to see the fall of the prices. Suppose, the bulls will finally come to us this winter.
Yaram90

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

Yes. Everyone is disappointed  because Bitcoin price are going down. I agree with you, your are right this time Bitcoin is still unstable as compare to previous fall down. This is a very volatile and dangerous market. just HODL, it as many of others have bought it in on higher price. I think we should be more patient to learning and waiting for the right time to exit.
Dilerium90

Activity: 756
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

It is interesting, why nobody was upset when the price for one bitcoin was $ 400 and was not understood above for years. Now Bitcoin is pretty decent, and people complain that the price is low. Strange.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: