Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:01:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run?  (Read 3461 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:05:10 AM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

I don't think so, please see again the trends not the price. Trends meaning limit and price is inside it, will follow the limit. I believe it will sideways mode and continue until end of the years. This is very bad situation for us because if we push enter market and the price goes down more deeper you'll lost your asset. Wait and see and use your time for another activity because market is not helping us right now.
Yes i agree on that we cannot really take a look at the price and put a basis on it for it can change even in a one blink of an eye because it is unstable. I believe that we need to male sense of it we need to put basis on some possitive and negative issue, because those issue are the great factors the affect the price.
perijahat

Activity: 206
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

Nonbody knows it, the bull run can be surprising. It can come anytime. But everyone hopes that bull run will come soon. And I think for this time maybe it is not the time but in 2019 I believe that bull run will come again

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆     SEYBLOCK     ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━   Decentralized Escrow System   ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
◆  Whitepaper  ◆   Telegram  ―  Twitter  ―  Facebook   ◆      Forum      ◆
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:11:48 AM

Now everyone keeps talking about crypto dying. This is actually kills some ICO, probably many will timid and lazy to create new ICOs with the current situation of the market which includes removal here in forum of money grabbers and spammers.
Then what about now? creating new project with the situation like this is really a risky moves from any investors that will create new projects, the market fells more and the value of both btc and eth still falling, for sure those money grabbing whales are really enjoying seeing people to keep panicking and selling their assets with a big losses.
$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 05:24:15 AM

It's a seesaw between green and red! The market has been down for quite a while now and the slight recovery is a sign that things are starting to get brighter. This is the period wherein the market becomes strong and prices usually rise. Keep on grabbing on tight because its gonna be a bumpy ride!

Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:28:23 AM

No, it seems not. I can see any positive signs of bullish trend and due to this reason I am out of a market.
people are cashing out in crypto due to black friday.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:28:31 AM

The market has once again fallen sharply today,this is not so shocking. The BTC’s continued decline has already shown some signs six months ago. When the ICO gradually loses its vitality, the market has been unable to attract more funds, panic began to spread, and even those who had planned to hold it for a long time began dumping, and the market was heading for an abyss.
Who can save crypto?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:06:42 AM

What kind of bulls we can talk about now, even they seem to me not to help the market get out of the crisis. Here we need to solve the problem with the adoption of the crypt, only then we will be able to see the real power, otherwise we will endure huge jumps.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:09:32 AM

Not yet I think we will still take the dive under 4000$ ,things are not stable yet and don't expect bullrun just yet ,I don't see anything that can make that happen sooner

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:11:29 AM

This is quite funny to be honest. A one or two days green candle and people start asking about bull run. The next day when the market crashes again, you see people say market is dying  Grin

I do not see anything that will trigger a market rally until 2019 with the launch of Bakkt and maybe ethereum 2.0
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

No, market price falling look like haven't stop, I think $4200 is bitcoin support line, market will continues falling if break the line, I saw a lot of post talking is a signal of bull run or it's happen soon from march until now, still nothing happen, so I don't think we still have hope in this year, maybe look forward 2019?
sixexgames

Activity: 406

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

Well it's way too early to assume that. I'd assume another dump before any major upswing... but I sincerely hope I'm wrong on that. I can't see the market go too much lower.

Bunk67

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

Market is getting worst it like it will crash,  bitcoin price is below 5000 dollar i haven't see bitcoin price like that before,ethereum price is also below 150 dollar so i guess it about to crash.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 07:39:11 AM

WE can believe, but not fall in love.  The crypto market has made many people millionaires, but we understand that everyone cannot become millionaires. Grin About 90% of people will lose as a result and only 10% will earn good money.  Now the market is so unstable that it's dangerous to buy there. I'll wait for Christmas.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:56:00 AM

I was thinking that way too, that the bull run is starting it's move.
But after today, i saw the price of some coins dropping again, then i'm starting to doubt if it will happen now.

ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

This is the worst coin in 2018, in my opinion it will have nothing to lose, so I will sell ETH and convert the coin hold other. I no longer expect the old coins, I will buy the new coins are exchanged.

iTradeBit

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

Wait for recover!
carrascos

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

there is nothing terrible in it and this correction is no worse than any previous ones. only bitcoin always comes back

◯●●●●●       OmniBazaar.com       ●●●●●◯
Shop without middlemen. Pay without bankers
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

I think the red coin will still continue because even though yesterday all the coins were green but just look now even more down and getting red. I only hope that conditions like this will pass quickly so that people's trust in crypto is not lost.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:21:20 AM

Not a hope you need to write off 2018 to the history books it has been a disaster for crupto investment unless you started in the last 2 months. Let's hope that 2019 is going to bring some relief and the start of the next bull run.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

The fact that some altcoins are still holding on a bit even when ETH and Btc are falling hard, doesn't mean we can do without this two great coins. Believe me, if things should continue this way, even those that seemingly holding on will fall too. Let us just hope for an all round reignition of the entire body.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: