Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is back green, are these signs of a bull run?  (Read 3461 times)
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 07:58:42 PM

The only thing separating us from the biggest bull run mankind has ever seen is a correction. If we already completed it get ready for 500k+ in the next few years. If we are finally starting the B wave, this will just be a massive bull trap and down we will go to 2k or worse. Once the correction completes, if it hasn't already, we will be starting a brand new cycle, and it should be the most powerful one bitcoin has ever seen.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

It seems that because the market has experienced green, the big signs for the market will experience a bull run, because I am sure that in the not too distant future the market will experience a tremendous increase and will recover too.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:21:46 AM

when the market conditions have started to return to green you should be able to start saving a few coins because currently there is only 1 month left to enter in the final quarter of 2018 and usually at the end of the year all cryptocurrency prices will increase and a bull run will occur.
NeoMyHero

Activity: 30
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.

it is still too early to conclude, especially there are no strong guidelines for bullrun, this month is not over and next month is the end of the year. we still leave one month and anything can happen. but I hope the market really grows.
I think the next month will bring some good news for the market as now many positive things are going to happen for the market. Many bigger exchanges are going to list the coin and that will wake up the bulls to enter the market with full boost.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

As we understood this at all nothing not says. The market can change its direction in 1 moment, so be less optimistic about it.
planfox

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:06:34 PM

forget about bitcoin which fell to the value of $ 4,570.01 some time ago and etherum fell to a value of $ 136.14. see the current market, how the market is again marked green, although the increase is not significant. Will a bull run happen soon? not necessarily. but at least this is a sign for us to always believe in crypto that prices will not always be red, there must be a chance for green again.
I'm tired of saying everything's gonna be okay. Yes, I believe that the market will be green in the coming years. But to discuss this is not interesting and is not desirable. That's because a lot of people are talking about it right now.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

I think the bull run will not happen soon, it is accumulation phase for institutions who want to join the Crypto market. This situation is just releif rally and we are still in down trend. However, the longer the better for the market.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:32:14 PM

I think the bull run will not happen soon, it is accumulation phase for institutions who want to join the Crypto market. This situation is just releif rally and we are still in down trend. However, the longer the better for the market.
The market was in green yesterday but today there are in red.  Bitcoin has lose over $300 today alone.  I think bitcoin and others populars altcoins are not ready for bullish run now.  The investors are selling bitcoin for fiat and traders are just pumping and dumping the market at wish.  For me this year is not too favourable for the holders and as a holder I am in loses currently.  I think in the next two to five years to come cryptocurrencies should be in green again and the market capitalization should be above $1 trillion. 
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:56:43 PM

I'm tired of saying everything's gonna be okay. Yes, I believe that the market will be green in the coming years. But to discuss this is not interesting and is not desirable. That's because a lot of people are talking about it right now.
That you subtly hinted that the situation will change for the better in the coming years. Emphasis on the word years. Each of us is waiting for changes for the better in the cryptocurrency market in the coming months, not entire years.
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:18:57 PM

That you subtly hinted that the situation will change for the better in the coming years. Emphasis on the word years. Each of us is waiting for changes for the better in the cryptocurrency market in the coming months, not entire years.
To be honest, I do not expect another development of events. Only a few years will have to be expected to stabilize the market and in order for projects to develop and raise the price of their coins.
nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:54:05 AM

i think it is a sign that crypto still alive and it is not agony convulsion. i want to believe this. soon it will become green again.
prabakharras

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

have fun in the volatile green/red market cycle

giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:06:00 AM

We should not be excited when the market is back green, it is not a sign of a bull run. Although the market went up about two or three days, the market continues to go down in red. So we should hold at this moment.
bce

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 06:28:51 AM

all possibilities can occur without anyone able to know for certain the development, confidence and patience are the main capital in investment and we must be smart in taking advantage of all opportunities to benefit
fuer44 (OP)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 01:20:41 AM

Have you seen the market today? hi, today green again with bitcoin is up 0.40%. still small, but I think this is a good sign to end this year with a bull run.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
fuer44 (OP)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 01:28:46 AM

We should not be excited when the market is back green, it is not a sign of a bull run. Although the market went up about two or three days, the market continues to go down in red. So we should hold at this moment.
we really have to keep hodl, but with a little green this can at least make us believe that crypto will not be forever red. surely a bull run will really happen.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:05:48 AM

i do not see it as a sign of a bull run, even if the prices are green for a short time. i do not trust the current crypto market, although i believe in crypto.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

Couple of green days do not mean much. It will take a lot more stronger and bigger rise to be called as the next bull run.
emma46

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:53:10 AM

It doesn't look like the bull would run the market is just recovering,
And after a couple of days it would also fall down don't think that there would be bull run this December.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

It doesnt mean the market increase little it is bull run. We need to continue and maintain the value of each everycoin to still green. But it will not happen because last week ago the price dump again and now we are on the red market and we don't know when it turn to green again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: