Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:42:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] AMA - Aggregator of discounts for cryptocurrency  (Read 43540 times)
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

Despite the fact that crypto investments are new technologies, people who invest are conservative and used to communicate on the forum.
I hope crypt will continue to develop. This year was rather difficult and we faced a lot of real threads. Nevertheless, we are still here to fight for all the principles of crypto world
Yes, Cryptomarket will recover but we are seeing many projects developing different technology blockchain which will help in the real-life environment. 
Cryptocurrency is indifferent which many more companies will start developing different which many companies will start adopting it.
Oblivion_V

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:17:05 PM

Despite the fact that crypto investments are new technologies, people who invest are conservative and used to communicate on the forum.
I hope crypt will continue to develop. This year was rather difficult and we faced a lot of real threads. Nevertheless, we are still here to fight for all the principles of crypto world
Of course, the crypto market will recover and continue its development. I think that in perspective we will lead many more ups and downs.
Oblivion_V

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:19:02 PM

May be better make it on EOS?
I could not understand why you don’t like it on Ethereum and why EOS is better?) there are some features that can made this platform popula
Just because that year the situation with CryptoCats showed the weak points of Ethereum.
Ethereum is really week now. I do not even believe that it can recover in the begging of the next year. It could not cost even 300-400 dollars..
Indermandilofa

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:20:26 PM

I could not understand why you don’t like it on Ethereum and why EOS is better?) there are some features that can made this platform popula
Just because that year the situation with CryptoCats showed the weak points of Ethereum.
Ethereum is really week now. I do not even believe that it can recover in the begging of the next year. It could not cost even 300-400 dollars..
Speaking specifically about Ethereum, Buterin promised significant changes early next year. So soon we will take away a completely new ETH!
Revolt_ED

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

And with it the improvement of the entire ecosystem of ERC-20 tokens! So the choice of the ethereum blockchain to launch their projects is chosen by the developers correctly!
BTC_stone

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
CryptoCreaker

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:24:42 PM

And with it the improvement of the entire ecosystem of ERC-20 tokens! So the choice of the ethereum blockchain to launch their projects is chosen by the developers correctly!
It is reliable enough and developers do not have to waste time at creating special blockchain. I think that it is rather wise
Little_Joe

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:26:01 PM

Yeah, I think the same. There is no point at creating own blockchain, it is better to concentrate all funds as product itself
When I began to be interested in cryptocurrency, I first mistakenly thought that if the project does not have its own blockchain, then it is doomed. I don't think so now.
Sheriez

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:27:55 PM

Unfortunately, blockchain technology cannot be called 100% invulnerable. Don't forget the common "attack 51". This could be very serious
Wellisoyen

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:30:55 PM

It is really useful so I think people will be interested in such kind of platform. I think it is rather important now
Lightningnet

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

Speaking specifically about Ethereum, Buterin promised significant changes early next year. So soon we will take away a completely new ETH!
I don’t think that Buterin will leave Ethereum, despite a lot of people talking about it. I hope that Ethereum will recover soon
Mr.Dias

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

I read that Buterin in today's team of Ethereum does not mean much and decides as it was before. Many issues are generally resolved without his participation.
Wanderer747

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:37:55 PM

I don’t think that Buterin will leave Ethereum, despite a lot of people talking about it. I hope that Ethereum will recover soon

I have no doubt that soon we will lead the recovering crypto market. Hopefully there will be a global pump and everything will grow and Ethereum and its tokens!
Verona.Li

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:40:34 PM

It is really useful so I think people will be interested in such kind of platform. I think it is rather important now
Ordinary ordinary users themselves often do not know what they need and what they want. so the task of marketers is to properly present the product!
It is really important to promote project and advertise it the right way in order to have more potential investors learn about this ICO
Supernumerary

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:42:13 PM

Ordinary ordinary users themselves often do not know what they need and what they want. so the task of marketers is to properly present the product!
It is really important to promote project and advertise it the right way in order to have more potential investors learn about this ICO
you need to choose the right concept for the marketing promotion of the project to maximize the audience of potential users and investors!
Tiguany

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

hat's for sure! Today the marketing component is much more important than the technical one. Unfortunately, but it is. If you correctly present the marketing of the AMA project, it will be a huge success!
xiaojeixuanxuan

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

Smiley Holle,Your project has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/2161.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/2152.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz

Your idea is great and good, it can help many people if it succeeds. I think you should expand the project so many people can know about this project and especially the investors. I see that you should have a test so that people can trust you as well as can help this project grow and more people know.
Mr.Dias

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

I’m just a frequent user of this forum. I often browse through ICO threads, what seems to be the problem? There are too many praiseful comments here that’s all.
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 10:23:51 AM

The concept of aggregation sounds very good and if it is implemented and developed carefully can be game changer. Whatever I read about this idea it looks nice and full of potential. Though didn't dive in deep to look at other factors yet but at large when you go through available material it give you good impression about the project.
Bobby_VI

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

There are some ways how hackers can intrude in our account, but it won’t be unnoticed. By the way, there are good ways to protect your data
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: