Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall?  (Read 27569 times)
EventChainNews

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:01:41 AM

Now I'm still hodling all my tokens which I invested in the past time. It will be changed soon when bear market is came back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

there are many factors that cause crypto to be in the current position, there are so many bad moments faced by crypto from starting issues that are not good to many things that causing crypto to experience a drastic decline
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

current crypto is indeed falling. But if you look at only one phase alone is not a good thing. Crypto continues to grow, and of course still believe and wait for crypto, in the long run, is a good thing. may indeed go because many were too scared in the crypto because just looking at the moment time fall away.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

I think this is a normal phenomenon. The cryptocurrency market is very young, the market is very intense, it is crazy when it rises, and it is crazy when it falls, so this is all normal. This time the madness of cryptocurrencies was caused by ICO.

sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:25:09 AM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

Many analysts say that now is the best time to invest. The other half says the bubble burst and the BTC price will only fall. We'll find out in a couple of years if it's true or not.

BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

I think the decline in cryptocurrency prices is always accompanied by many reasons, panic effects, whale manipulation, ICO scam sales!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:14:40 AM

Because somebody is pushing the market down. I believe everybody has understood that the market is manipulated by some people. I have heard bug players are going to enter the industry and they want the best prices.
jeremyscott

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:30:17 AM

maybe it is for now but i don't think it will continue to
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:57:17 PM

Mostly, it happens because of the bitcoin pressure and the youth of the cryptomarket. I think that in future all coions will be independable from bitcoin price
Today is done in exactly the same way. After all, BTC today shows the same results. Why do you have the strongest pressure on the market today? Because the market today relies only on BTC and this is the biggest problem.
romanij

Activity: 882

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 08:37:57 PM

This area is not interesting for new investors. Now all overflowed the sphere of cannabis, which shows quite good results and which is a huge deal.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

Even a short-sighted person can understand what the future of crypto is and it has already arrived, another question is how to invest more profitable ...?
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:47:32 PM

Because whales earn money from these collapses. they will raise in the future but we do not know when. we are waiting to hold. As the fall will last a little more. because there is no factor to rise to the market.
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:52:41 PM

Since before then the market has grown too fast and too much compared to what it can. So now the market is back to the level that is right with its value
great.crypto.finansist

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:33:43 AM

The market fell in the first place, due to a decrease in human interest in cryptography. Unfortunately, in 2018, Bitcoin ceased to be associated with the words rapid enrichment and become a millionaire. But the market has acquired new trends that contribute to making money in crypto space.
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

People are looking for a more stable investment and making a profit, but they should understand that at the moment you can just forget about stability, especially if it comes to financial transactions, there is a risk, otherwise you will not get any profit.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:28:00 AM

As many people know that crypto world is a so much fluctuated market, and its easily manipulated, especially by everyone who has a big fund stored in some coins. They could easily turn the market up or down.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:29:46 AM

All of these reasons, if not resolved in the near future, they can destroy the whole technology. It is becoming more useless to invest because of the lack of elementary profit.

warcarft3

Activity: 415

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:08:32 AM

The cryptocurrency market is very similar to the former Internet market. I even think that this is the way of developing cryptocurrency in the future. The big devaluation is to clean up the market. There is too much garbage in the cryptocurrency market.

karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

Here in this world, i think theres no such things as all just success and not facing any problems. Even fluctuation of prices varies in decreasing sometimes, such negativity. So, as for now its the negative side that cryptocurrency is facing.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

In just few days, crypto market cap value already increasing more than $20billions. Most coin in market increasing on the price. I am still believe cryptocurrency is good investment and yes i am still investing my money in this market because i see big potential in the future

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: