Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:27:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall?  (Read 27569 times)
centaditya (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adecrypt83
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:27:48 PM

Yes, am still investing in Cryptocurrency and even made some investments yesterday. I strongly believe that the current situation of the market is not the end, the industry is still very young and innovation don't stop in this space. Blockchain technology is the future of industrial applications and any public ecosystem that will use Blockchain technology will surely have its own native currency for its operations. We still have many great years ahead but it will be for the strong not for those who are been tossed around by the present reality.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

I think it is because of a lot of FUD's that happens in the small market investors. FUD's redirect the attention of people to other things rather than putting all their hearts in the cryptocurrencies and its opportunities.
alian17

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

At present, the risk of investment is very high. But we will continue to focus on market changes. If there are market problems, we will continue to invest. Because encryption and block chains are the future directions of technology. I don't want to miss this investment opportunity.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:55:52 PM

We are not very clear what really happened, as always the information in the cryptos is a little opaque, many say binance made a great sale lowering the price of btc and others say that 12bn $ were wipe out, so you can draw your own conclusions because nothing is true so far, just wait and see what happens.

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:03:28 PM

this is a normal situation as in previous years the market rose significantly then dropped dramatically. not new to crypto. but for beginners, of course this is a big and confusing problem. there is still hope that maybe the next 2 years the market will return.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Now the main problem is called the postponement of bakkt, which could attract institutional investors, which could show what cryptocurrency is and how to invest in it correctly. But now it seems to me that everything will fall even lower.
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

I am still investing and I'm not drawing down on my past investments. The crash can largely be put down to the bubble we experienced in 2017, the market is still taking its time to recovery from that and find a good base before moving upwards once more. Many people are fearful that crypto's will not recover because they are lacking in usability and struggling to actually make a breakthrough in the marketplace.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:57:00 PM

Well im not investing new money at the moment and holding only my previous portfolio, but wise people are investing now because most of them think that this is the bottom and market will recover from here especially btc and eth, i also support this view but i will go one step ahead and say that if eth goes down more it will be really bad so hopefully it will bounce up from here nicely.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

I don't know why and I also don't why I have to face these stupid questions everytime when crypto market dump. Smiley. Instead of wasting time to find out the reason, why don't you guy find out the way to make money in this terrible time? Everytime price of ETH and BTC fall, then I can see tons of new topics mention about it created.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████