Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:05:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall?  (Read 27581 times)
berstabfido

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:30:27 PM

m-m... what to buy at now?
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:38:41 AM

The exact reasons behind the market fall are not predictable. But some factors like bad news, exchange hack, public figures being critical of cryptocurrency, speculation are behind the scene. I think FUD plays a greatest role in leading the market to a free fall. Despite this, I do not hesitate to invest in the hope that cryptocurrency will stay with us forever and rise again.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

There are a lot of reasons, as they have already said here, but the most important one is, I think that this is a loss of interest in the market, as well as many investors simply leave the market, I think that the market is simply overheated. But it is temporary like everything else.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:05:48 AM

The cryptocurrency market is highly speculative. When the cryptocurrency market is popular, countless investors will enter the purchase of coins. They don't even know what value the coin will buy. But when they buy it, the price is usually very high, so the cryptocurrency market will drop dramatically.

zedaq

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

The cryptocurrency market is highly speculative. When the cryptocurrency market is popular, countless investors will enter the purchase of coins. They don't even know what value the coin will buy. But when they buy it, the price is usually very high, so the cryptocurrency market will drop dramatically.
The likelihood that the market today will still work in the future is definitely the future of our life. I am sure that the market will work and will work at 100%. Today is another batch of manipulative cases.
fly99

Activity: 421

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:25:15 AM

It seems to be related to the rejection of ETF, but I think this may be market cyclical, because the cryptocurrency market is not mature now, and the current decline is for a better appreciation in the future. Investors should not hold any coins now.

hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:33:41 AM

I invest because in the past this has happened and then everything pump, and I thought about the lost profits.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
zedaq

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:46:06 PM

I invest because in the past this has happened and then everything pump, and I thought about the lost profits.
A good word, lost profit is of course bad, but on the other hand it is good, the most important thing is that there should not be lost money, which is the basis of significant investments. This is the main problem.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:12:04 PM

The answer lies in the question, you yourself gave reasons, explaining the situation that we are seeing. The cryptocurrency industry is at the origins of its emergence and development. As with any that begins its development in evolutionary terms, the initial stages are the most difficult. I believe in the crypto industry and the prospects for its economic development and application on a global scale.
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

I seriously think the reason for the downtrend has to do with manipulations, FUD, panic and the recent clamp down of cryptocurrency in some quarters by the authorities. Some persons have influenced the markets unjustly to take advantage of low prices and accumulate more tokens just to enrich themselves at a much more favorable market in future. This has led to fear, uncertainty and doubts in the market leading to holders panic selling thereby further pulling down the prices and in effect, pull down the market.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:39:04 AM

This nothing to do with FUD. The long time of falling is really a big question of mine why it happens? To think that the normal condition of market when entering the month of December is looking good. But now we see other face of the market the long time bear is still alive that shocks the beliefs of the newly comers in crypto or maybe even the senior ones didn't expect this thing. However, the market will recover again in the right time. Maybe this momentum is just a testing to found out what will be the communities reaction towards market.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kamar25

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:36:48 AM

actually not just investing, before doing concrete research. we really have to learn first about what we want. if it does not match our final prediction. I prefer to move on to other projects

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:04:52 AM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

Only ZEIT,

It is Proof of Stake , it can survive any bear market no matter how low the price goes.
It ULI, makes sure their are less than 500 new coins created per day.
It actually has a reason for it's coins , as coins are burned during transactions.
It does not just keep making millions of new coins per year like other PoS Coins.

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

Easy Question:

BECAUSE NOONE CARES ABOUT TECHNOLOGY, ONLY ABOUT PROFIT. When the market collapses without any important reason related to cryptos, it shows up that profit is the most important thing here.

Moreover, the moment governments and banks began to make it difficult for cryptos to go mass adoption, money left quickly. The strongest bussiness you could ever imagine, can collapse almost instantly if something unpredicted occurs. Money is very coward.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:23:37 AM

Yes I'll always invest in Cryptocurrency and as for the price everyone who is involved is much concern but I will advice to be less panic because you have said it all that it may all be part of the Cryptocurrency game even though there have been reasons for this but it doesn't gives the end but the new face and a way which you can invest better. It helps most with people having much to invest in because so many people have related it directly to the last year December boom which means Cryto doesn't work that way, it's not a fix boom so we have to be sure of where and how to invest.
Negdan4ik

Activity: 230

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:47:27 AM

I think this situation is a normal phenomenon, because in the previous year we were pleased that the market has been good and growth, we were pleased. So we have to wait until this crisis is over

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:00:35 AM

The exact reasons behind the market fall are not predictable. But some factors like bad news, exchange hack, public figures being critical of cryptocurrency, speculation are behind the scene. I think FUD plays a greatest role in leading the market to a free fall. Despite this, I do not hesitate to invest in the hope that cryptocurrency will stay with us forever and rise again.

Even now the USA government will sanction anyone who supports crypto, of course this is a sad fact because the world does not support crypto, the latest is when the USA government punishes Floyd Mayweather Jr. and this has a bad impact on crypto development in the future.

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

Its normal its somthing new you cant find any other thing which becomes so populiar between only 10 years and its normal its have difficultes people dont like changes.

bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

Cryptocurrency markets are developing cyclically. This is not an exclusive feature of such markets. The whole market economy is growing or falling from time to time. We just need to try to minimize the risks related to possible falls.
Sexie

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

The reasons i think why the cryptos now in downfall because of so many coins now. People now do not know which one will be the best coin. Many of them always invest  a new one  which is cheaper without knowing its potential. Investors are divided  in buying those coins . So now few coins can survive  because of the demand. If ever you want tio invest , you better know .

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: