Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why cryptos are facing such downfall?  (Read 27569 times)
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:01:14 AM

I think this is caused by Ethereum. Although some people may not agree with my point of view, I think this is the fact. Ethereum has created a large number of tokens, and these tokens have a lot of scams and are worthless. So this time the cryptocurrency bubble burst.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ameliana

Activity: 887
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:19:46 AM

I think this is caused by Ethereum. Although some people may not agree with my point of view, I think this is the fact. Ethereum has created a large number of tokens, and these tokens have a lot of scams and are worthless. So this time the cryptocurrency bubble burst.
even though I don't really agree with your opinion. but your opinion is correct because there are many frauds on ICO that affect the market so prices fall but the current situation is not entirely due to the influence of Ethereum because there are many things that affect the market. so in my opinion Ethereum is influential but not full.
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:42:43 AM

No one knows the real price for a crypt, since standard evaluation mechanisms do not work here. And when the price falls, it can fall down to 0.
And the main reason for the fall as such is speculation in the market.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

Too many dumpings and scams, there are always people who use crypto to rob others of their wealth. This is the current chaotic order of crypto. There are too many bubbles accumulated in the market in 2017. This year is a year of bubble burst, although this is the opposite. Some are a cruel year, but it is bound to happen, but I didn’t expect it to be so fast.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mapofgordious

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:18:47 AM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

Among different situations which happen with the market, there is still hope for a big rise because to my mind it is some kind of regulation because the market was oversold by different unnecessary coins. I am still investing in crypto, for example: Eidoo, On.Live
It is just because of the regulations in the past but the previous downfall in the previous month was because of the delay of the ETF and now again the price is rising showing that Bitcoin has a potential in any time to rise in value.
zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

You name it, I will say it's falling. The rise and fall may be a part of a game, but just in a year, the value is getting less and less. There are several reasons behind it. Like volatility, bad press, stringent government policies, less security and many more.

Are you still investing in cryptos? If yes what do you think is the reason behind it and please share your views so that people who are investing and wanted to invest can learn more.

The cryptocurrency market is subject to manipulation by major players. If traders make money on high volatility, then investors certainly experience the stress of falling prices. Personally, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will grow sooner or later. Of course, not all coins will survive difficult times, but at least coins from the top 10 are in my investment portfolio and of course the tokens of projects that I believe in.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:49:38 AM

it seems likely because of the influence of circulating bad news that makes the price of cryptocurrency fall like this, you need to know when many traders are panicking then the price of cryptocurrency in the market will also fall.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Of course, I’m investing, because I’m sure that the cryptocurrency will not stop there and we will finally see growth!
Taner

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:45:55 AM

Just hype has passed and cryptocurrency bubble burst, resulting in a significant correction of many assets up to 95%. But this does not mean that everything is over, blockchain technology continues to develop. Many areas of business and industry are interested in crypto.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

I am still investing in cryptocurrencies because I know that price changes are normal. Any investment, including stock futures, will change differently. What I need to do is to maintain a good attitude and keep learning crypto knowledge.

Everybody who holds the crypto believes in it, otherwise, those people would never invest in tokens and Bitcoin. I am sure that in several years we all have to deal with the blockchain, and it will be really cool.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:00:00 AM

Imagine that you boil water in a kettle and constantly pour water there, the kettle heats up and then at some point you stop adding it, and the temperature does not decrease, it was also about Bitcoin after 13k. The temperature rises, and the new water is not poured, even more I will tell you, it was poured at that moment.
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

We see such a fall due to the declining level of capitalization, which adversely affects the price of coins!
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:14:22 AM

There is a limit to any indicator. At that moment, all the indicators reached their limit and to break through their limits it was necessary either to legalize Bitcoin everywhere or just to blow up the entire sphere.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

First of all, such a decline occurred due to such a rapid growth. And why there was a growth? Because the crypto market was overvalued and everyone carried their money on it. Now everything falls into place.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

Yes all are part of the game and the wise men were not fall as easy as these , because in crypto trading there's many ways to earn money , so learn to grab the opportunity with your small amount of money , unlike forex that really need huge amount to start for investment.
balvin

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

In my opinion crypto falling because investors are dumping their coins in these days like chirsmas  and new year ahead. so i'm sure the price will rise gradually in 2019.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 01:54:58 PM

Yes all are part of the game and the wise men were not fall as easy as these , because in crypto trading there's many ways to earn money , so learn to grab the opportunity with your small amount of money , unlike forex that really need huge amount to start for investment.
in any case, the cryptocurrency should not be the only source of income and most importantly, it does not give up all the available funds for investments in cryptocurrency ..
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

One reason I see why the cryptocurrency market is falling and it faces fast pace is that due to the collapse of the bitcoin price, so with the bitcoin rise this month expect it to increase in the future.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

Bitcoin in particular and the market in general have experienced many fluctuations of price and this is an indispenable rule of financial market. After ending downtrend, it is sure to go up again. Just wait and see

ninja811

Activity: 266

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:32:46 PM

The cryptocurrency market showed the players that it is very volatile and it is very difficult to predict exactly which one it will be tomorrow.
A significant decline in 2018 and the restoration of it now proves that you never need to despair and over time you will be able to achieve the expected success.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: