Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC  (Read 11354 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:25:28 PM

KYC can be complicated and at times unnecessary especially for small airdrops.
What do you think?
One of the areas of earning in the crypto space, that I disdain more, is participating in airdrops and I am asked to submit my personal info for kyc.
I am always careful and selective when bounty ask for kyc and, let alone airdrop that you sometimes receive reward that is less than $1.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:07:13 PM

What do you think?
I also think that for airdrop it is not necessary, as a lot of people involved and there is no sense to check each, but in the bounty kyc need as many bots now perform bounty

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:18:26 PM

Well a process is always a process no Matter the amount involved, the kyc process is a way in which the network and project get to know it users and customers and at that it very necessary for the sustainability of the cryptocurrency network if we really want to provide security and regulations to the entire system.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 03:44:09 PM

What do you think?
I agree with you, most airdrop Scam and when they require to pass kyc, I think they can take possession of your documents , and this in turn is very bad, I rarely pass kyc

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Dergansion

Activity: 175

https://www.snbtoken.io/

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2019, 04:46:44 PM

Inl think thats good program for kyc system because it will make minimaze of abuse account for join airdrop program and make many fake community telegram.but how id we want not to agree if dev team make must kyc system at their program.we just follow it and get token or disagree not follow but didnt get their token.what about you

Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2019, 07:22:28 AM

Inl think thats good program for kyc system because it will make minimaze of abuse account for join airdrop program and make many fake community telegram.but how id we want not to agree if dev team make must kyc system at their program.we just follow it and get token or disagree not follow but didnt get their token.what about you
KYC won't help to avoid multy accs. You can buy a lot of documents in a lot of places. IMHO we need KYC only for the all team of ICO. They must show us their faces. I will never give my ID to some strangers in the internet. 

Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:16:01 AM

If Airdrop uses KYC I won't do it. Because we can see now that the Airdrop tokens are very low in price. This KYC is actually not right for bounty hunters. Because the bounty hunters have been working for a long time and when they don't pass KYC, they don't get tokens. It's better to join Bounty who don't use KYC.

Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 08:16:40 AM

What do you think?
I think this is just a way of dealing with bounty hunters, in order to reduce or not to give a reward at all. And why, if they sell them right away, and so they will delay the demand and be able to keep the current price after entering the stock exchange.

kaito.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:18:21 PM

What do you think?
it so stupid to join airdrop that require KYC, better leave it that's really isn't worth it.
if an airdrop perform KYC for participant then the content should be in different form from investor. it should be more simple like only asking name and country.
because airdroper was not a customer but rather they are promotor.
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:23:24 PM

What do you think?
There are 2 options why KYC is required:
1. They are scam and they want to abuse your IDs
2. They are legit and they do not want to send money to multiaccounters.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
harapan

Activity: 1722
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:30:09 PM

KYC for aidrop is very ridiculous, nowadays Airdrop coins are even almost worthless at all, I will not be willing to give my identity for a very small nominal. Cheesy

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:45:15 PM

i am against kyc procedures for all:  investing in ico, for bounty and for airdrop i do not see why giving my data to perfect strangers to help them to raise funds or get publicity, once in the web the documents remain there forever...
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:45:56 PM

KYC is good and bad effects. Id the token that possible you get in airdrop is small only there is no need to pass your KYC. But in the big and large amount of token or anything need to have KYC for security of them too. But in the crypto world KYC is not good because as and individual we want to be anonymous and secret because maybe other people use our informartion in bad things.
However, for me it was difficult to decide to give my personal information only to the airdrop event. You may know that airdrop tokens are mostly usesless, you will only get the token but after that it is likely that the token has no value/price. Agree, as much as possible KYC should be avoided by most cryptocurrency users. When they can't avoid it, I am sure that the anonymity of cryptocurency users which we eternally be in one's glory will fade.
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:56:56 PM

What do you think?

It would not be bad if the bounty managers stopped collecting. Let's say it went through this procedure once and no longer needed. Suppose when registering on the forum. Because I see a lot of scammers and I don’t want to give my data.
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:59:04 PM

i am against kyc procedures for all:  investing in ico, for bounty and for airdrop i do not see why giving my data to perfect strangers to help them to raise funds or get publicity, once in the web the documents remain there forever...
This is really not a very pleasant procedure, but I am sure that in a few years this procedure will be removed because it will not be useful.
macstrong12

Activity: 230

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:14:33 PM

I do not agree with KYC either like many of the guys in here , but sometimes, some of the very good ICOs asks for kyc for the bounty or airdrop like Quarkchain that just held a bounty recently, and also nucleus vision in the past time, If you wanna have it you must pass it sometimes!
Correlll

Activity: 310

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:44:44 PM

I do not want to risk my own documents for a regular airdrop that are worth nothing. It makes sense to undergo a KYC process for big bounty rewards of investments, but not for an airdrops that is tradable by several cents.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 07:49:02 PM

People have already understood that the KYC process is dangerous for investors, but now almost all projects are introducing KYC, although it is not at all clear why this procedure is being carried out, since it is generally not legal.

It is for these reasons that we should be several times more attentive to the choice of a project that we are ready to entrust with our documents. Personally, in my opinion this is crazy, send your documents to unknown people on the Internet.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
⇾ Re: KYC
February 14, 2019, 12:20:28 PM

I think that KYC to participate in Airdrop is unnecessary and such distribution is best avoided, because there is a high probability of fraud. Perhaps it is worth passing KYC only to receive tokens of large projects, as it was recently with Stellar.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 12:43:27 PM

I think that KYC for airdrop is not needed at all. It is just a way to collect a large amount of personal data. Most likely, with a view to their resale. I will never participate in airdrop, for which you need to undergo a KYC procedure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: