Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KYC  (Read 11354 times)
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 11:44:38 PM

KYC can be complicated and at times unnecessary especially for small airdrops.
What do you think?
indeed sometimes filling KYC makes the work we do more complicated, I am not interested in airdrop which requires filling
in KYC, for me the personal data I have is more valuable than the airdrop results
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:15:52 PM

What do you think?

Only few airdrop need kyc differ from bounty campaign that most needed that requirement to know the identity and avoid unnecessary participation in such bounty. Its better not to do kyc especially in airdrop as a reason that airdrop earning is small and your personal detail exposed.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:54:07 PM

KYC, maybe a good indicator that a developer are wanting to distribute their alt to the right participants, but, it may also be abusive by the scammer to just collecting privacy from the participants.

I don't think that would be necessary or even required by airdrop. I am not comfortable with that, I won't risk my privacy easily.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:15:59 PM

What do you think?

NO KYC for any airdrops for me and i will never participate or fill a KYC form with my information.
I might do it with bounties with good payment to receive.
There are so many selling of identities in the black market.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:27:36 PM

For airdrops, he just often unnecessary. That has become very popular now and I participated in some of these airdrops, where requested to go through the procedure of KYC. I think that you just need to very very carefully select the company.
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:29:24 PM

KYC and unnecessary on 99% of the times the bounty and airdrop admins ask for. Today whenever I am behind some bounty I avoid all the campaigns that compel the KYC.
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:56:20 PM

I won't do some KYC for the airdrops. I won't sell my private data just for some pennies. It's not worth. You should keep your private data safe. Don't allow some airdrop to tempted you to do some KYC and i'm not even sure they will paid you after you do some KYC.

Activity: 364

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:19:13 PM

KYC is necessary in cryptocurrency to avoid scamming and fraudulent activities. KYC is a good thing and will help investors a lot. 

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
⇾ Re: KYC
June 30, 2019, 11:30:39 PM

Knowing Your Customer (KYC) has been and important issue for many project managers out there but considering making request for KYC from airdrop participants is really not encouraging because at the long round, nothing good comes from the little tokens as airdrop participants. I like KYC all because it prevents double entries.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 12:46:25 AM

What do you think?
KYC can be far away from cryptocurrency as decentralization, like bank kyc need for customer into registering and become new member. and it will be kyc aren't important by cryptocurrency wolrd.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:34:12 AM

I think kyc for just an airdrop campaign is not necessary, perhaps there are chances that some fraud projects may rob our personal information that we submit through kyc, it's ok if the project is legit however if not, it is dangerous that our identity may have been theft.
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2019, 04:28:57 AM

What do you think?

KYC for airdrops???, I think what you mean is KYC in bounties. Airdrops doesn't requires any KYC of some sort because its a free and trial tokens. Don't join airdrops that requires KYC because its pathethic and it might just steal your information or scammed you. Nowadays airdrops in bounties are very common because developers are trying to identify cheaters and they want to have an idea who their customer is.

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 06:22:14 AM

The threat in KYC is more than just Airdrops and Bounties implemented projects ,I heard some people buy others identity through deep darkweb and this scares the heck out of me ,I don't want that to happen to me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
StatesManG
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:14:13 AM
Merited by Firefoxx (1)

What do you think?
kyc is quite complicated as some projects always abuses the use of kyc and when and where to initiate them. Projects asking for kyc in airdrops or bounties that worth noting is totally uncalled for and very unprofessional. The point is that some of this project teams lacks legal knowledge

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Rishblitz

Activity: 308

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:03:05 PM

a KYC for an airdrop is ridiculous ,for how much can one earn from airdrop? only 1-10$? that just a waste, even some bounties that implement KYC, come to think that that in the first time cryptocurrency should be all privacy , if you really want to know a single-complete KYC it's is sell at 200$-500$ is some darknet/darkmarket.

lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:30:19 PM

Implementing KYC for Airdrops is totally useless because majority of the airdrops are worthless.  I got many of them in my eth wallet. Their value is worthless, they valued not more than $0.50 ,$0.30 . I feel its still ok implementing KYC for bounties ,  because of the cheaters .Besides, Bounties payment still worth a little.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:35:00 PM

I agree that KYC is indeed something strange especially if the airdrop with a prize is only $ 10 asking for KYC.
We must be careful with this KYC system, because there are already many people who are victims when their KYC is used for illegal things.
I highly recommend not to follow Airdrop, which requires KYC and for prizes, we must ensure that the objects we follow are real projects and open fraud projects.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:40:29 PM

I agree that KYC is indeed something strange especially if the airdrop with a prize is only $ 10 asking for KYC.
We must be careful with this KYC system, because there are already many people who are victims when their KYC is used for illegal things.
I highly recommend not to follow Airdrop, which requires KYC and for prizes, we must ensure that the objects we follow are real projects and open fraud projects.
it's strange but it's only to limit there are many people who use events by joining multiple accounts to get more results. we encounter a lot, especially at Airdrop, it will be very risky to occur.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:09:42 PM

Mostly of the bounty Hunter thinking that, KYC is complicate and unnecessary ,  airdrops for KYC very unnecessary.  I agree it. but  KYC is complicated when the projects are Fake and not have enough products there. But good project have enough products to supply the demands of the crypto users.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:13:29 PM

I believe that KYC should be done in every token offering and bounty programme at the certain level.  I do no think that KYC is a necessary for small airdrops, contributions below 1k USD or bounty payments that are not exceeding 1k USD as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: