Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: road to success  (Read 18976 times)
Malmoun

Activity: 336
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 05:15:11 PM

Yes social sites have a direct impact on the price of digital coins especially celebrities

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:11:38 PM

It depends on yourself in my view, Some people are eager to take more risks and they join the ICOs , some people just rather do bounties and some do airdrops , of course, bigger profits come with bigger risks .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:16:43 PM

I am not at all interested in any marketing method. If a project can really be used in the real world, then I will support the project and I will even participate in investing in the project, but so far only a few projects can really be realized in real life. We all already know that without social media, cryptocurrency will continue because we already know how cryptocurrency can survive when some social media prohibits cryptocurrency.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:42:54 PM

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

When you combine the whole marketing strategy without living any of them out, you might have an outstanding result. Although, it is not limited to that alone. There other factors you need to consider. Such as, the nature of the product you are advertising, because that is the first thing investors want to know. It must be a product that has relationship with blockchain technology.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:31:40 PM

Perhaps the best form of information dissemination is through the bounty company. Team just need to think very well to make it work properly.

CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:35:42 PM

Good advertising can work most effectively I believe. But do not forget about word of mouth. After all, this is a kind of unobtrusive way of advertising and if you apply it correctly, it will also bring results.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 11:42:16 PM

i think it depends on the project target audience and the country, social media has been a great way to increase awareness for their project but they also need to work hard on offline marketing.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2019, 11:57:41 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2019, 12:13:55 AM by mcTether

What kind of PR methods are successful in a crypto project ? and what attracts you? For example, digital marketing platforms like twitter, facebook or airdrops or bounties. What is your opinion ?

Bounties are best for me. I have been involved in bounty campaigns for a while now and have also earned some good tokens. I believe some of them will trade nicely.
maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:56:19 AM

The first time I was introduced to crypto by my facebook friend. Where big information appeared, various types of crypto were found in this forum. Because I didn't understand, so I ignored it.

I regretted at that time because I was not quick to join this forum. Big promotion methods that looked interesting besides mouth to mouth were also many on the internet such as via YouTube, social media and forums about crypto.

truongdhnh

Activity: 870

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:19:19 AM

Perhaps the big profit from the project and the opportunity to master yourself so the media contributes to promoting campaigns that make it famous. Facebook or Twitter is very useful. because the social network is very big and influential to the crowd. In addition, various advertising campaigns such as Airdrop are also very popular and made the ICOS project successful.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 05:44:54 AM

The truth is nothing attracted me to cryptocurrency back in the days when bitcoin was so cheap that you can easily make 1bitcoin from faucets ,back then I was so busy with MLM platforms and that's how I heard about bitcoin because we were told to use it for deposits so I was like 'what is bitcoin? What is crypto? What is blockchain ? That's when I started learning about cryptocurrency

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
bitstalker

Activity: 383

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:02:05 AM

In my opinion for digital marketing if it only relies on bounties it is difficult because to get traffic from will not be satisfied because there are many other projects that do that, the most effective digital marketing is with the help of services such as google ads or maybe using social media can use fb ads , twitter ads, Instagram ads
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 06:51:49 AM

Twitter, Facebook ,airdrops and bounties ,none of these are bad they all have there effective ways but none of them attracted me to crypto I found bitcoin itself before any other coins when surfing the internet but I'm sure millions of people out there are drawn to crypto through social media like twitter and Facebook ,as for airdrops and bounties they are less effective than social media

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:07:32 AM

I use twitter and facebook so far and also I have many friends being bounty hunter so as I certaintly look the project that they are promoting. However, I feel it's not effective to me and even I don't interest to see more about the project, I don't know actually what is wrong with that. But when I saw bounty hunters who promotes project ICO through bounty campaigns just be honest I liked it. I adore to be curious the ins and out about the project until I can find more about the project esspecially the bounty manager factor. So for me, signature campaign is so effective to be use as promoting place for all project and I think many of users in this forum are investors instead crypto enthusiast out there.
bonker

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:11:12 AM

Twitter, Facebook ,airdrops and bounties ,none of these are bad they all have there effective ways but none of them attracted me to crypto I found bitcoin itself before any other coins when surfing the internet but I'm sure millions of people out there are drawn to crypto through social media like twitter and Facebook ,as for airdrops and bounties they are less effective than social media
I don't think facebook will bring much attention to a crypto project because most of the people don't even know what is crypto currency then how can we expect them to analyse a new projects and invest on it.But something like reddit is one of the platform we need to look out for promoting crypto currency.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 07:51:29 AM

Well, you understand that today there are a very large number of projects that you can use in order all the same to pave the right route through all these problems to success, but the most important thing is desire.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:29:31 AM

I think the main reason for the success of the ICO project comes from its team, because even a very perfect project requires the team to complete all encrypted sales, including bounty events and other promotions!
nowadays it is very difficult to find an ICO that is able to make a profit and even a good team of vision and mission sometimes at the end of the project we get nothing but I am sure that in the future it will grow rapidly

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
fianaindriati

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:40:12 AM

for me the right way to promote crypto is by proving to them that plunging into the crypto market is profitable and we can get quite a lot of profits. so by providing evidence that we benefit from crypto, we can invite our friends to get involved in crypto.
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 09:02:22 AM

I think bounty campaigns are the most popular platform for advertising. Bounty related programmes are still illegal in many countries, and in this context, it will be more of bad impact for bounty hunters to post on twitter or facebook. But if this is not a case, twitter and facebook are the platforms where a high flow of people get engaged. After all bounty campaign is the best.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 12:49:12 PM

I think the main reason for the success of the ICO project comes from its team, because even a very perfect project requires the team to complete all encrypted sales, including bounty events and other promotions!
nowadays it is very difficult to find an ICO that is able to make a profit and even a good team of vision and mission sometimes at the end of the project we get nothing but I am sure that in the future it will grow rapidly
Yes, it is possible to get a better result with a better team. Already, in this case, only IEOs in binance were able to provide profit. Or you can evaluate better opportunities. Just try to be more careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: