Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24909 times)
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:52:57 PM

correct...... brother

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:02:15 PM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...

I prefer the first point to succeed as a bounty hunter. although lately the price of crypto currency has continued to decline in price, but I am still passionate about working as a bounty hunter. I'm sure that in the future the price of the crypto currency will rise again from the previous price.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:32:38 PM

Totally agree with you! You should always be strong and patient to reach success in hunting. If your tokens are worth nothing at this moment, just wait till the market trend changes and these tokens will fly to the moon.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:34:17 PM

of course I've done something like this. I have passed this for 1 year. I am still passionate about being a bounty hunter. the thing I often apply from these 5 is perseverance. it is very important to me.

wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2019, 07:01:55 PM

of course I've done something like this. I have passed this for 1 year. I am still passionate about being a bounty hunter. the thing I often apply from these 5 is perseverance. it is very important to me.
Of course, if you take into account the capabilities of the Headhunter in 2016 and 2017, today this activity practically does not bring even half of the income that you received before. In any case, all this is due to the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, but the situation may change for the better.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:08:29 PM

I think as a bounty hunters we all have to also keep the spirit of agreements within ourselves so as to deal with fake projects and bad bounty managers. For example what if we all choose to have some coordinators among ourselves so they dealt with the bad ones and not just doing our things our own way.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 07:25:34 PM

I think as a bounty hunters we all have to also keep the spirit of agreements within ourselves so as to deal with fake projects and bad bounty managers. For example what if we all choose to have some coordinators among ourselves so they dealt with the bad ones and not just doing our things our own way.
I agree that there should be professional ethics bounty hunters. Because only ICO-projects and bounty managers can't be bad. Themselves bounty hunters no less violate the terms of creating multi-accounting and spamming (and it's not all violations).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:50:42 PM

Well, I would add Spirit of Creativity here Smiley

You should always look for some new ways to earn here, at the bounty market. This sphere is constantly changing and if you are not advancing actively, you will lose your income soon. Knowledge is power. Knowledge and creativity. Bounty hunting is like running up on a escalator moving down fast. It's hard but very profitable sometimes Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
3core

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 03:56:24 PM

Well, I would add Spirit of Creativity here Smiley

You should always look for some new ways to earn here, at the bounty market. This sphere is constantly changing and if you are not advancing actively, you will lose your income soon. Knowledge is power. Knowledge and creativity. Bounty hunting is like running up on a escalator moving down fast. It's hard but very profitable sometimes Smiley

I would add dignity and diligence to list. both of these characteristics are what set few participants apart from others, If you diligence as add to any work it would impress any organization.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:58:13 PM

I agree, these tips help not to get upset about small awards and always go further

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:05:40 PM

You can implement that if you made a good profit from your previous campaign and still relying bounty hunting to fulfill your dreams of financial freedom, we have the worst scenario for bounty hunting in the last three years, there is still no light when we will see a series of bull run again.

maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:08:49 PM

I would not advise you to do a bounty program because you simply need to waste your time.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:38:10 PM

Yes, even though this year Bounty is not as popular as last 2017, but I am still passionate about doing work as a Bounty hunter, because I don't have another job besides being a Bounty hunter, so I always try to be patient and continue to diligently work.
bendernine

Activity: 272

Easy Digital Payment for the Future

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:44:57 PM

These mentioned qualities for bounty hunters is much needed today because of the current situation of the cryptocurrency market and the state of ICOs that being launch in this forum. Everyone should always be careful on the project that they want to participate because not all of them are legitimate but it is really hard to know if that project will become successful.
now it is indeed a very difficult time for bounty hunters because most projects are fraudulent and there are almost no tokens that enter my wallet even after I have been careful and conducted extensive research about the project but as you said that it is very difficult to distinguish because everything seemed promising and real, I joined in and finally I became a victim of fraud
but I'm sure that won't happen to the project that I'm following now

Prime X
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
X ────────  Facebook Twitter ☆  Telegram ☆  Whitepaper ☆  Bitcointalk   ──────── X
Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 11:55:43 PM

Cheesy :Dthis is a great motivation for all fans of cryptocurrency author well done! today the market has fallen and many think it is the end and many think that the bounty company can no longer earn, but it is not, there are many quality projects where you can only earn now, it takes longer.
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2019, 11:59:39 PM

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.
Bounty hunters are among the most patient people you can see. Imagine when the register for a campaign and they are told the campaign will only last 8 weeks, but often at times, the campaign gets extended up to even 20 weeks or even more.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:11:29 AM

all the points you have written are very true,
but if I think the important thing as a bounty hunter is two points,
patience and hard work, because those two points are very important and complementary, and if there isn't one, I'm sure the bounty hunter will give up quickly.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Adhichan

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:31:18 AM

Yes, even though this year Bounty is not as popular as last 2017, but I am still passionate about doing work as a Bounty hunter, because I don't have another job besides being a Bounty hunter, so I always try to be patient and continue to diligently work.
if other people feel bored with this condition and decided to stop working in bounty campaign that would be good for you mate.we will have more allocation  Grin.but as bounty hunter  i am agree with you , we have to keep our spirit.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:36:23 AM

if other people feel bored with this condition and decided to stop working in bounty campaign that would be good for you mate.we will have more allocation  Grin.but as bounty hunter  i am agree with you , we have to keep our spirit.
Yeah more allocated tokens will be given to participants whose willing to work deligently for a certain project, not knowing if it will be success or a failure. Having that spirit is always burning inside no matter what happens in the future, as long as you are possitive and hard working on the task for the bounty program; your work will be rewarded.

11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:38:53 AM

As a bounty hunter, don't give up, especially by looking at the current market conditions that are still confident and patient about the results that will be obtained in the future, the most important thing is to keep doing the task as a good bounty hunter.

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: