Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:04:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24913 times)
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:38:35 AM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...

The only thing I have there is the spirit of patience, I guess despite of the worse market, I still believe I can earn here doing signature campaigns. And promoting projects for me is good if there is real money to pay me.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:54:11 AM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...

The only thing I have there is the spirit of patience, I guess despite of the worse market, I still believe I can earn here doing signature campaigns. And promoting projects for me is good if there is real money to pay me.

With the spirit of patience, it will find good results, although painful, besides that there must be positive thoughts for the future. Various kinds of support provided and experience will form an inspiration that is able to produce in the crypto world.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:36:27 AM

I think curiosity is also needed to become a bounty hunter. with that it would makes us easier to find more information and in this case a valid information about that project to avoid on getting a fake bounty program.
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:42:25 AM

Which spirit are you talking about? You just have to be patient and analyze bounties to select best ones. Don't miss this opportunity and keep going, once upon a time bounties will bring you a lot of money
sssergy

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 06:45:43 AM

For bounty hunters that's really very cool post. All bounty hunters isn't same, every ready to sell everything but spirit of patience and spirit of perseverance this two steps is best.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:08:55 AM

For bounty hunters that's really very cool post. All bounty hunters isn't same, every ready to sell everything but spirit of patience and spirit of perseverance this two steps is best.
the most important thing is perseverance and enthusiasm, because being a bounty hunter too much risk , when we work on a bounty that ends up with a scam , it might hurt, better to forget as soon as possible and continue working

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 07:43:06 AM

With the various forms of attitudes suggested it is indeed good and as much as possible it must continue to grow to avoid saturation. With the current situation, support is needed which can give a sense of heart and patience so that you are able to get through the difficult things.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:11:21 AM

other than those already mentioned, there must be:
the spirit of hard work, who really works every day with enthusiasm and does not waste the opportunity.
the spirit of building cryptocurrencies, I think this is very important for bounty hunters, that there must be enthusiasm to maintain the price of coins in the market, don't let crypto market prices fall because we sell coins without careful calculation.

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 08:18:09 AM

Bounties nowadays requires lots of patience if not you will end up walking out the door without looking back, sometimes its so tiresome due to not getting paid after bounty ends ,but only those who gives up will lose

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:00:22 PM

A very handy advise and as a bounty hunter is find this very interesting patience is one virtue every bounty hunter needs to acquire or have it takes a whole lot more especially when you have to deal with bounty managers to update your stakes
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:09:32 PM

As a bounty hunter, of course, you must be smart because there are many risks in this Cryptocurrency. I have many good and bad memories when I become a bounty hunter. It feels very annoying when we get a fraud project. And feel happy when you get a positive result. But I'm still excited because I'm sure because it's the best way to get success.

Being smart and careful is the two most important qualities that every bounty hunter must possess. Mind - in order to be able to find really worthwhile projects and avoid scam projects. Caution - in order not to fall into the traps of hackers or your own mind.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:09:51 PM

Okay, keep up the spirit, stay afloat even under any circumstances because everything will be beautiful in time. But I hope here the rules for ICO developers to be more stringent to handle ICO scams
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2019, 03:19:17 PM

The spirit of bounty hunters never fade even the situation of cryptocurrency market is not good it only means that what ever happened here in cryptocurrency bounty hunters still remains supporting the cryptocurrency.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 08:35:45 AM

I think curiosity is also needed to become a bounty hunter. with that it would makes us easier to find more information and in this case a valid information about that project to avoid on getting a fake bounty program.
I believe as a bounty hunter you cannot be so curious to join a project
You need to be relaxed so that you can get all information as regards the token and the bounty program as a wwhole

You can’t just join bounties and risk not getting paid
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:53:07 AM

Really true, its not easy as many see's it. Devoting your time, energy and data only to finish for you not to get your rewards. You might quit it sooner than expected if you are not determined to breakthrough.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:20:14 AM

Wow!
Your article is quite good.
Anybody that bounty hunters have been tired, impatient ... especially at this time when the project does not pay the token.
But in the end, we should remain positive, eliminate the negative thoughts to avoid fatigue brought ourselves.
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:31:16 AM

This is a very good spirit and must grow in every bounty hunter. But everyone has a different nature and there are many people who don't have enthusiasm anymore because market prices don't recover. I personally still stand at Crypto because I'm sure there will be a very bright light.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 09:52:31 AM

optimistic in every altcoin hunt is the most important thing for me personally,
besides whether it succeeds or fails all returns to ourselves, remains optimistic and always has a mentality to never give up.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 02:24:24 AM

You had elaborate the  different kinds of spirits as a bounty hunter. It makes really sense. However, there are still bounty hunters that aren't aware any of the mentioned above. Hence, they tend to get attracted with the rewards not being keen observant if the project they are promoting are possibly be scam or not.
KiserHoff

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 09:49:57 AM

Most of the bounty hunters want to get a lot doing nothing, and for some reason, they call it to work. I do not want to offend anyone, but the bounty is not a job for which you have to pay, tokens are a reward that usually costs nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: