Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:06:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24918 times)
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:18:11 AM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
I would like to point and add intuition.  Successful people, relying on their inner voice, have invested money and their strength in inconspicuous projects.  And in the future they became wealthy people.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
wxganz

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 05:54:06 AM

The topic was the fellow that advises the bounty hunter how to do better. But do you think that bounty hunters became too much and the forum was filled with spam? Could it be enough to raise such a generation? Let them make mistakes and leave this industry) And we will have more reward)

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:01:52 AM

Its left for us to do our research well before joining any bounty campaigns and honestly some bounty managers still cheat hunters even when the ICO bounty met target ,but there is nothing left to do than keep trying and hoping for the best and most times patience is what we lack

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 06:35:17 AM

You are very correct, I have seen many give up hope on bounty hunting because of many reasons and I have close friends who have Been discouraged in one way or another.  Myself as human I have this feeling every now and then but but something inside of me still kept me strong by not giving up

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:09:03 AM

Very correct and timely bit another important point you forget to add is the ability to decide the project you will promote as a bounty hunter cause in most cases you might promote a project that is harmful to the eco system, this projects may not be harmful to you directly but it harmful to others so you must take time to study the project you are about to promote to know it ups and downs.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:06:14 AM

Passion needs to be planted for Bounty Hunters. Many Bounty projects that fail and fraud also occur a lot. So many Bounty Hunters are disappointed. We must continue to be excited to stay here. Because there are still many good projects that can still be fought for.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
chits

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:19:21 PM

It is worth noting that the so-called spirit of hunting is almost broken. Rewards are reduced many times, coins quickly lose liquidity in most cases. You must have a good intuition in choosing a promising and honest ICO.
Lalapo08

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:20:55 PM

Which made me most excited about being a bounty campaign hunter that crypto currency trust would be better and would benefit me but not necessarily when. Now, I can only maximize my efforts to continue working optimally as a bounty campaign hunter. The problem of results has been God's determination to provide fortune to me. I only have confidence that everything will be beautiful in time.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:22:00 PM

As long as there will be new project ICO.
Bounty hunting will never leave the community.
It is a opportunity which many people have its best.
We maybe in a bad weather now but we all felt the best of it and will feel it again soon!

ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:35:42 PM

some people describe bounty hunters to get free token as a reward. I like to advice bounty hunter to see token given as a reward not freebies. This disposition in the groups such as telegram, discord and this forum belittles our position. Its a long labor like every other advertisers, which is equally paid with dignity. We should request for our reward as an equal investors not as beggars.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 06:46:14 PM

some people describe bounty hunters to get free token as a reward. I like to advice bounty hunter to see token given as a reward not freebies. This disposition in the groups such as telegram, discord and this forum belittles our position. Its a long labor like every other advertisers, which is equally paid with dignity. We should request for our reward as an equal investors not as beggars.
today the investor has much more rights than those who advertise this or that project. We really do work that benefits any company, and as a result our rights are not protected and we end up. We may not even get any reward for our work.
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2019, 10:49:59 PM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.

As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
Thank you very much. This point raised are not seem to be prophecy  but a genuine guide lines for bounty hunters no matter which rank you are. Patience is the right path to success so as a bounty hunter don't rush, minimize the pressure you found yourself in. Find one or two bounty's which you have study to be trusted. This will enable you to do good work and can earn more tokens is better than involving in scam projects.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:59:51 PM

The spirit of dissatisfaction with the bad bounty companies that currently surround us. A spirit of hope that someday this will end.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:43:17 AM

Wow This is actually a good list that every Bounty hunters follow they will earn big. But it will be nice if this project we are promoting also considers the Bounty hunters when Making some certain decisions.
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:50:06 AM

patience and hard work is really needed to become a bounty hunter, but sometimes the patience that we have is made an opportunity for team such as delaying distribution even those who don't pay bounty hunter.

aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:31:09 AM

It's an easy way back then because bounty managers will send you your rewards after the campaign but now it will take months of following before they send you your shares, they want bounty hunters to forget that they are part of the campaign there are a lot of problems doing ICO at this time.

Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:27:12 AM

It's an easy way back then because bounty managers will send you your rewards after the campaign but now it will take months of following before they send you your shares, they want bounty hunters to forget that they are part of the campaign there are a lot of problems doing ICO at this time.
Sometimes you forget especially if you have a lot of bounty, but you should think in advance and as you believe that the project you are investing has good value, you will do everything not to forget it. When time comes that the market will fully recover, then we can expect our token or coins will have a value as well, it's really needed to be patient and change your mindset now, don't rely too much on bounty, look for a stable job.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 02:54:53 AM

patience and trust are the most important. while waiting for the token distribution, the bounty hunter must be very patient, and when the token has not been listed to the exchanger, then it is confidence that will keep them afloat.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:10:14 AM

1. Spirit of Positivity

2. Spirit of Patience

3. Spirit of Wisdom
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.

5. Spirit of Vigilance

The list continues...

Spirit of knowledge and support should be included, knowledge to fiilter out good projects and support to become actively participating in those projects with passion and love towards the project.,

gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:13:59 AM

The best spirit a bounty hunty should have is that of patience as bounties might not pay off instantly or within the months ofv promised pay out others won't pay at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: