Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24911 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 11:45:54 AM

It's hard to motivate yourself if you experienced being scammed after several projects, I've read one guy into a signature bounty for 8 months and end up getting nothing, you must be wise now if you want to make a profit in cryptocurrency, you cannot just joined all ICO that comes yourway.
Unfortunately, it is not easy to separate the real and scam projects. Bounty hunters also are in the same ship with investors and both parties are trying to make choices wisely. Profit is the second matter after reliable projects.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:43:55 AM

Patience is the key for bounty hunters, they have to be positive and continue bounty hunting, when the situation is not at all favorable. Don't expect to get a lot of profits when the market is in bearish mood. If you keep patience then one day you will succeed.
At some point a hunter needs to retire and do other things from theoney they realized from bounty campaigns. As the day passes by bounty keeps losing its flavor.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2019, 04:46:45 AM

Thank you for making this thread. I think many bounty hunters now feels motivated and inspired to do more hardwork and patiently wait for a good turn on their bounty campaign. By this, many would double their work in spite of the market's situation, in the long run the patience of holding coins of the bounty hunters would result into a much more profit.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 04:21:23 PM

Thank you for making this thread. I think many bounty hunters now feels motivated and inspired to do more hardwork and patiently wait for a good turn on their bounty campaign. By this, many would double their work in spite of the market's situation, in the long run the patience of holding coins of the bounty hunters would result into a much more profit.

I think it is not only about having the right spirit and courage to work
You also need to find the strength and Patience to dyor always before promoting any crypto currency project 
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2019, 06:21:25 PM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
That's right. This is very necessary for all bounty hunters, many people experience losses due to haste when selling tokens they get from promoting projects, and some people experience losses when they find out the project they are following is just a scam. So, it really takes a little time to observe the ICO project that you are going to follow.
TomiJerry

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:12:39 PM

If you lack patience and positive thinking, you will not become a bounty hunter. Since the hunter does not receive even 20% of the promised rewards in the difficult adverse market for cryptocurrencies. And this is more the norm than the circumstances. Many hunters have stopped working with bounty, as rewards reduce, delay or do not pay at all due to the large number of fraud in the ICO
jjbanks994

Activity: 255
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:17:56 PM

those are all grreat reminders and lessons thank you
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:52:55 PM

Great reminders
Positve mindset too

We all need these in times like this; where project devs slash payment
Where bounties don’t reward hunters and where hunters are treated bad with kyc
AngelOnCrypto

Activity: 66
Merit: 14

ICO Bounty Hunting Guides and Tips

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:58:42 PM

I like the list, boss! I am also thinking of writing a piece about the bounty hunter's mentality.
I would add risk-taking as a vital approach.

beckspace

Activity: 931
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:32:31 PM

Of course right advices for bounty hunters. Even if it has been difficult to find a good bounty lately, we should continue to work by finding the right bounty. Obviously now, the bounty tokens price is low but in future the tokens can be valued. And so as long as my time is appropriate, I will continue to work patiently.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 01:20:41 AM

2 important things that cannot be lost become a bounty hunter,
diligent and patient, diligent because we must always be active and do assignments every day,
patient because sometimes distribution takes a very long time,
so it's like the work is finished but the salary hasn't dropped.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:52:46 AM

Bounty hunting is a silent profession, where individuals learn on the job. To excel in this profession, one needs to be very patient and tactical. The issue of project selection requires a high degree of insight and in most cases we apply some level of judgmental wisdom to decide on which project to work on.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:14:54 AM

Of course right advices for bounty hunters. Even if it has been difficult to find a good bounty lately, we should continue to work by finding the right bounty. Obviously now, the bounty tokens price is low but in future the tokens can be valued. And so as long as my time is appropriate, I will continue to work patiently.
yup! that's right.
indeed your spirit must be strengthened, especially when we see the market condition that starts brightly. i am sure the tokens from ico will have the price according to what we expect.

i am also trying to find a very good bounty for the future. i hope I'm always lucky and in the right bounty.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:17:07 AM

All your points are good OP but we need to remember there are also other important thing from external side. Like is the project really good and have a good future or not, is the ICO will reach softcap or not, is the ICO will scam us or not and other things. So bounty hunters also need to check these things.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:59:06 AM

All your points are good OP but we need to remember there are also other important thing from external side. Like is the project really good and have a good future or not, is the ICO will reach softcap or not, is the ICO will scam us or not and other things. So bounty hunters also need to check these things.
That's our job as a bounty hunter, if we don't do that, it's like we are joining in blindly, we are no difference from investors who invest blindly.
With the success of the ICO, that would result to a good payout as the coins we will receive will have a good value.
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:24:36 AM

I have more spirit with bounty campaign because I think always have new coins where have higher price some time, today I faced with many bounty campaign not only for social media but also signature campaign with hope have higher price after listing on exchange.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:39:35 AM

Your idea is very good and useful. I think that the bounty hunter who needs it most is patient and waiting not to be confused by having projects that seem to fail but bring us successes. A bounty hunter must have the most experience and analysis when participating in that project and the luck factor is also a key determinant of success.
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:43:18 AM

I guess the only needed for a bounty hunter is the ability to critic the project and know how to identify what good and whats bad. In bounty hunting you dont need to have multiple campaigns its always better to have few but all can give project unlike many but most are shit.

snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:45:36 AM

Bounty hunting needs patience and great deal of nerve. In the forum of bots and fake accounts it is really very much difficult to get some worth bounty but if you keep pushing yourself and keep putting your considerable efforts then after a month or two you will be able to make couple of hundreds depending upon your rank and work.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 04:55:48 AM

Very nice keep all of this spirit here in crypto that can make you success in the future. Once i was a bunty hunter and all i can say is the best to keep is the spirit of patience, this is so important in the crypto world because nothing is instant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: