Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:34:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24911 times)
karankamaze

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:22:18 PM

Patience they say is a virtue, i am strongly working on been patient and i hope i have made progress. Without the spirit of patience i would have stoppped bounty hunting a long time ago. So yes, i am a patient as they come and the result is glaring through my continuity of bounty campaigns
You are just like me because I can survive so far only because I am patient to get the results I want.
I am still waiting for the coins that I get can have a high value and I can find a good new project but until now it hasn't happened yet and if I'm impatient then I'm not here now.
I am sure if what I stand for will bear fruit well.
yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:14:55 PM

I prefer to keep up with the Spirit of Tranquility. I know that sooner or later I will receive an award from a project in which I participate. And just keep working. I carefully study projects in which I participate, but sometimes I have to rely on luck. Then my Spirit of Tranquility about which I wrote above is manifested.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:23:41 PM

Patience they say is a virtue, i am strongly working on been patient and i hope i have made progress. Without the spirit of patience i would have stoppped bounty hunting a long time ago. So yes, i am a patient as they come and the result is glaring through my continuity of bounty campaigns
You are just like me because I can survive so far only because I am patient to get the results I want.
I am still waiting for the coins that I get can have a high value and I can find a good new project but until now it hasn't happened yet and if I'm impatient then I'm not here now.
I am sure if what I stand for will bear fruit well.
I am sure your patience will all pay off. I personally also believe that in the future patience will make a new spirit for all of us as bounty hunters to never lose hope and lose enthusiasm. And one more thing, the results you want will pay off later. What is certain is that we are always patient in the future.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:15:40 AM

That is precisely what today from the bounty hunters there is nothing more than just a spirit. Since today probably only 2% of people from all bounty hunters really earn something. Let's see what we get in the end.

All hard work for no reward. I would say the percentage of bounty hunters who actually manage to earn a good reward is somewhere around your prediction (2%). Good bounty campaigns are extremely rare nowadays, and they occur once in a blue moon. Social media bounty is profitable only if you are using dozens of alts and automated bots. Honest users can never get anything out of it.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:23:05 AM

Thank you for your good insights about bounty hunting. Its always nice to consider all those traits not just in bounty hunting but also in life in general. Remember that joining bounty campaigns is optional. No one forced you to participate and the best thing about it is that its free to join. It means, if the bounty is successful, you'll get rewards without paying anything. It only needs a little of your time and effort.
nizar93

Activity: 255

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:27:42 AM

I am sure your patience will all pay off. I personally also believe that in the future patience will make a new spirit for all of us as bounty hunters to never lose hope and lose enthusiasm. And one more thing, the results you want will pay off later. What is certain is that we are always patient in the future.
although there are a lot of scams and very little that we get but in reality now we all still have many who survive the bounty campaign. we are all aware, what we do can be in vain, but all remain optimistic for better results in the future.
julius caesar

Activity: 644
Merit: 127

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 02:58:09 AM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad

How could you say so? Have you ever tried to invest on altcoins? Considerably, invest big then earn a profit at all? I think you haven't if you wish to see how profitable trading is, maybe you could try to put some investment on some exchange platform. Start to learn as early as now.

rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:39:36 AM

although there are a lot of scams and very little that we get but in reality now we all still have many who survive the bounty campaign. we are all aware, what we do can be in vain, but all remain optimistic for better results in the future.
That's very true, very much fraud now compared to paying. If you don't try, you will never know how to go. If you say optimism, of course I am the most optimistic person always. If you give in now, it certainly loses against the situation.
Dennicex

Activity: 393
Merit: 1

Coinsbit exchange

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:47:50 AM

That's very true, very much fraud now compared to paying. If you don't try, you will never know how to go. If you say optimism, of course I am the most optimistic person always. If you give in now, it certainly loses against the situation.
The whole situation is now aimed at encouraging us to surrender, sell our assets and leave the market. Manipulators spend a lot of effort and money on it. But you need to keep and not give in to provocations.

Coinsbit is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, Multi-Support, Strong Security, and Open API.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 08:52:35 AM

some also because it is indeed running with hobbies so when indeed there is fraud many people can still accept because it's part of a hobby even though it's bad. and in my opinion today the average bounty hunter does not make it a permanent job
Redemption59

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:22:36 PM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...
true talk, perseverance is very vital, vigilance is key, wisdom is important and patience is everything, when you fail in one project, you need all these to rise up and keep going trying different projects with different approaches.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:09:51 PM

What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

whatever project you are following? ... it impressed carelessly in choosing the project that we will follow. choosing a project must be truly observant in order to minimize our disappointment with the work we do. Initially I often chose carelessly when I joined the project but now it's not because of the many failures I experienced when we chose carelessly in choosing projects
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:13:51 PM

some also because it is indeed running with hobbies so when indeed there is fraud many people can still accept because it's part of a hobby even though it's bad. and in my opinion today the average bounty hunter does not make it a permanent job

If this becomes your passion even if it doesn't produce anything, you will continue to do it because during the rain there will come a glowing day. Believe that.

For signature campaign I can do the bounty because even if I don't have signature I'm still actively reading and monitoring good post here in the forum.
Lots of information I can learn here, timely than the news of my source, and it's better here since we can have an opinion of others, so reward is just secondary for me.
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:29:29 PM

I'm still newbie as a bounty hunter, hoping to get extra money for my long-term investment, I follow the advice of experts here, and in my opinion the easiest thing to be a successful bounty hunter depends on the bounty manager.

..........///....../////..........
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:33:08 PM

Of course you will need patience , the bounty when the Manager tells you that the payments are cut 10 or 20 times. In such situations, only have that to endure. On the other hand, the participants of the bounty only lose your time, not money . So there is nothing surprising in this . Suffer. Wink
I'm used to things like that now, still profitable if only cut, I often experience coins not distributed at all, or even coins never listing in any market. it requires more patience.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:34:47 PM

I'm still newbie as a bounty hunter, hoping to get extra money for my long-term investment, I follow the advice of experts here, and in my opinion the easiest thing to be a successful bounty hunter depends on the bounty manager.

A good bounty manager is a factor but what OP is pointing out all about oneself. A bounty hunter's attitude towards bounty hunting and promoting cryptocurrency to the masses. Don't blame bounty managers, it's not on their control, all is written on the thread they are working on, terms and conditions, understand it carefully for it might cost you your efforts.
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 01:39:40 PM

To be a bounty hunter and work for the bounty to get better reward you need to first evaluate then company that is running the bounty. You have to check their website whether it is a legit or not. Secondly, you have to check the spreadsheet that how much participant are there because no. of participant will decide your reward ultimately as the reward allocation is limited per campaign.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:01:42 PM

in giving the spirit to continue to participate in the bounty campaign I spend every day working on at least 1 bounty project after getting used to it, the number will continue to increase every day.

If you do something that is normal in your opinion it will be very easy and become a motivation to wait for an advantage of what you do later. Time to keep focusing on getting what you want.
Yes all of us should have faith and trust on what you are doing, crypto currency has so many opportunities for us we will have to keep our faith, if the bounty is paying miner amount of money we will have to wait for the right time, giving up and quitting is not worthy for us, we should keep our trust higher, never give up.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:08:57 PM

In order to get good rewards from bounty companies, you need to try on the quality of your work and also be able to distinguish projects according to their quality in order not to get on the scam project.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 06:30:20 PM

Spirit of finding a legit paying ICO

Finding an ICO that will really pays you and the tokens that will really pays up your hardwork on doing bounty task. Many ICOs these days are just exit scam or just poorly supported ICO that is why we need a spirit of finding a best paying ones.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: