Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24909 times)
canandr

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 03:19:49 AM

I similar the record, chief! I am furthermore thought of handwriting a portion almost the premium huntsman 's mindset.I would annex danger - entrancing as a imperative approaching.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nuadalanim

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 03:40:05 AM

Ok, hold up the vitality, rope overflowing all the more below whatever conditions as all things desire be beauteous in age. On the other hand I ambition hither the regulation representing ICO developers to be many tight to address ICO buncos
Centriril

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 06:46:23 AM

I anticipate that the nearly significant affair to achieve is not to break next definite regulation and not to consecrate up all the more in much a hard age when it is extremely hard to obtain whatever great charitableness corporation.
tendenc

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 07:01:53 AM

various generosity stalkers should modernise the vitality of restraint as they wish the straightaway extension of the coin and immense nets.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:02:42 AM

These qualities are needed not only bounty hunters, I am sure they will be useful to everyone. But if projects do not pay coins, there is no point in participating in such projects.
It is often difficult to predict whether the project will pay or not. Therefore, until you have received your reward, you cannot be sure that you will receive it. Unfortunately, there are many scammers in the world of cryptocurrencies.
I fully agree with your opinion and I can say even more. Today, a member of the Bounty company cannot be sure even of his reward, even if he receives tokens on his wallet.  A lot of examples can be given when Bounty Hunters receive junk coins that are not sold anywhere and are not bought.
Even if you received the tokens, you still need to wait the tokens to get listed on exchange which usually takes many weeks or months. Work as a bounty hunter is really risky imo, there are so many unsure moment for bounty hunters. Bounties in 2016-2017 is really different than bounties in 2018-2019.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:14:05 AM

Sometimes the spirit of bounty hunters are too small, because of unprofitable bounties they joined and because of the situation of the cryptocurrency market.But now spirits of bounty hunters are going back as before because market is going stable and btc rise and now new projects come out like heluss.com that is good project that we may invest soon once they open the ICO and IEO of the project so visit heluss.com and go to their website and have some reviews.

The market is undergoing a bull run right now, but I am not sure whether this is applicable to the ICOs. I checked a few of the projects that got listed this month. All of them were listed at a discount to the ICO prices, despite some of them having very interesting and unique ideas. So far the bull run has been applicable only to BTC. The alts and ICOs are yet to show any signs of recovery.
Asformu

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:08:55 AM

The vitality of disappointment with the poor premium partner that presently envelop us. A vitality of ambition that someday this desire change.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2019, 05:15:52 AM

Sometimes the spirit of bounty hunters are too small, because of unprofitable bounties they joined and because of the situation of the cryptocurrency market.But now spirits of bounty hunters are going back as before because market is going stable and btc rise and now new projects come out like heluss.com that is good project that we may invest soon once they open the ICO and IEO of the project so visit heluss.com and go to their website and have some reviews.

The market is undergoing a bull run right now, but I am not sure whether this is applicable to the ICOs. I checked a few of the projects that got listed this month. All of them were listed at a discount to the ICO prices, despite some of them having very interesting and unique ideas. So far the bull run has been applicable only to BTC. The alts and ICOs are yet to show any signs of recovery.
Indeed, ICO projects do not always end in failure. but for now I feel that joining the bounty project of an ICO project is not a good thing. Because when we can produce good bounties, we must be able to choose the right project. This is a difficult thing, so in my opinion we have to choose the things that are certain.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2019, 10:37:43 PM

my friends still run after bounties and believe me still they earn well but anyway not like as they did earlier. i gave up doing this after so silly new rules and damn scammers, ahhh! and kyc.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Snowworker

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:50:11 PM

That is exactly what now from the liberality trackers thither is no thing many than aloof a vitality. Because now doubtlessly just 2% of humans from each charitableness nimrod actually gain something. Allow to 's look what we move in the change.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 02:55:32 PM

This criteria are very true while you are working for the bounty because sometimes you feel depression while the market under perform. So, apart from these criteria of spirit of patience, spirit of positivity, spirit of wisdom etc. the most part is time frame. You should work harder at the time of bear market also. Then only you can collect the reward more and in lower price.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 11:40:31 AM

my friends still run after bounties and believe me still they earn well but anyway not like as they did earlier. i gave up doing this after so silly new rules and damn scammers, ahhh! and kyc.
His spirit is high, he still believes he can earn, maybe he is still earning because even though most bounties are not giving good reward and some are scams, there are still bounties out their that you can expect you will get paid well, especially those who will have an IEO in bigger exchange.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:26:49 PM

Half a year ago the bounty hunting scene looked kinda desolate as it lacked high quality projects. But now in the IEO era, some of those non-attractive projects of mid 2018 are holding an IEO, so bounty hunters that persisted with their activities through the 2018 drought are being rewarded, as IEOs are providing liquidity and higher chance of soft/hard capping.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 12:33:34 PM

A lot has change in the scope of bounty hunting. New projects focus more on IEO and after a few months of checking new bounties, there is not so much of them that offer a good percentage for signature campaign. It's more airdrops and social media for tweets and I don't even like participating in those because there are so many participants. I have the spirit but the sad part is we can't choose when there's no to choose from.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 01:18:26 PM

I will not add, I agree with all the points you describe, and patience must be greater than everything so that you do not panic and do things that can hurt yourself. like CL for example.
Bladebinder

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 03:20:16 PM

Each the vitality overhead is what is needful to follow, not just in philanthropy labor on the other hand additional region of being strive. Each my familiar that were in this charity search occupation get break in arrears to any defy usually run into during expenditure and trading of the disc.
Mezihn

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:31:32 PM

I am yet involved in philanthropies later much fling down, though selecting extremely fewer ICOs and achieve electioneering in just persuading and great plans, and desire keep to achieve so.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:41:02 PM

yea! i am sure the highest population of participants in bitcoin are thebounty hunters and at least they have their good advantages, as a matter of fact they do a lot in spreading out the knowledge of the ICO even till it get to people like us.and it is still the fastest medium to move it round the world.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2019, 04:41:40 PM

You are right and these things are what's lacking in bounty hunters today.  Most bounty hunters just focus on rewards and selling their tokens as soon as possible such that their is no patient in their dictionary. I can't dispute that everyone is hunting basically because of the reward but patience is the  key to maximize. And its also heathy for those people that actually invest

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 04:52:19 PM

This is very well detailed, I like the part of Patience and Wisdom most of my friends i that I started this journey with have given up when the market was bad cos they lack that spirit of patience and perseverance and the Wisdom to also choose the best project to embark on

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: