Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:07:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24911 times)
Inendth

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:37:45 PM

Overhead each these item you get mentioned, I always anticipate you require a shred of fate, as you strength get each these item and desire be connection erroneous run, no fate things to add a great satisfying run.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 06:45:21 PM

I think that in the current situation in which the Bounty Hunters are, there is nothing to talk about high matter.  You look at the results of the Bounty company, on what conditions the members of the Bounty companies themselves are in and how their work is rewarded.  Apparently, you need to create some kind of trade union to protect the rights of bounty hunters, because every year the situation worsens.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:35:08 PM

I think that in the current situation in which the Bounty Hunters are, there is nothing to talk about high matter.  You look at the results of the Bounty company, on what conditions the members of the Bounty companies themselves are in and how their work is rewarded.  Apparently, you need to create some kind of trade union to protect the rights of bounty hunters, because every year the situation worsens.

yes, the life of bounty hunter became harder and now he has to choose projects more cafefully in order to pick up promising ICO but not scam.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
cp_underground

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:39:40 PM

that make me happy to be a bounty hunter.
the spirit of waiting and always be patience frod word "soon".
i love my job and i don't think it is a bad job beause alwys blame when price go down.

Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:47:00 PM

yes, the life of bounty hunter became harder and now he has to choose projects more cafefully in order to pick up promising ICO but not scam.
I personally chose bounty see from concept, team, partner, dev activity and sales results when I have rate and ended in scam, I remain optimistic and keep trying to find another bounty until I got paid from bounty project

babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:00:58 PM

For you to succeed as a bounty hunter, you must keep up with the followimg spirit:

1. Spirit of Positivity
When others are thinking it is over, always tell yourself that you have just started writing your own success story in this space, notwithstanding your achievements or losses so far.

2. Spirit of Patience
To succeed, you must be able to wait to get the best from the crypto space. Never be in a haste to sell and never be in a haste to promote just any project. Take your time to study every circumstance and make good use of it.

3. Spirit of Wisdom
You must be wise in your dealings. Know when to sell when not to, even while being patient.
Also know this, you are not here to promote and  sell alone, you can also buy and make good profit from the coin you have bought.
Being a bounty hunter is always an opportunity for you to be able to recognise good coin and understand such coin so well than any other person.
Apply what you know to get what you want and what is best for you.

4. Spirit of perseverance
As a bounty hunter, you should not allow yourself to get tired or go weary, because of the present situation of things. Always look beyond the present time. Look into what the future hold.

5. Spirit of Vigilance
What ever project you are participating in, while working to promote the project in your own sincerity, you must be watchful over cheaters, who steal other people's work and reap them of their reward.
You must be vigilant,because you too might be a victim.

If you can imbibe these attitudes, you will definitely see yourself floating at the top instead of wallowing in the dip.

The list continues...

All of your statements are true and correct, in addition to that our must not be implement or apply when We are in the actual trade.
Because all of us knows that many traders failed to loss their coins because they've being controlled their emotions in a wrong way and wrong timing when they are doing trade in the platform.
aderidwan98

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:06:41 PM

Thank you for the spirit, because indeed the bounty hunters are almost desperate because there are so many bounty campaigns that are not good enough to make the bounty hunters desperate
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:12:37 PM

All of that is very necessary, but spirits because of the need to fulfill everyday life to achieve all ideals as an encouragement that can be used to produce genuine performance

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
otong

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 08:26:05 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
and maybe in the current conditions and situations, indeed the bounty is very unfavorable, but no one can know the future development, the most important thing is belief and patience as a long-term investment capital.
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:12:46 PM

Thank you for the spirit, because indeed the bounty hunters are almost desperate because there are so many bounty campaigns that are not good enough to make the bounty hunters desperate
Many bounty hunters are in a bad position mostly not because of bad companies and because payments from bounty campaigns have been delayed for a very long time and everyone is waiting for their money for half a year. I start to see that some tokens coming on my wallet from the bounty that ended in 2018

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:53:29 PM

Many bounty hunters are in a bad position mostly not because of bad companies and because payments from bounty campaigns have been delayed for a very long time and everyone is waiting for their money for half a year. I start to see that some tokens coming on my wallet from the bounty that ended in 2018

yup right bro. payment can be very late, there is a token i even received one year after ICO was launched. for various reasons many ICO spin out time for tokens distribute.
as a bounty hunter I really hated how their handling us. they are not grateful for what we have done. if I have the power I really want to punish those ICO, because they hurt many bounty hunters not only me.

son14.girl

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:57:57 PM

Thank you. i will keep the spirit every day and every time.
rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 09:58:18 PM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins Sad
and maybe in the current conditions and situations, indeed the bounty is very unfavorable, but no one can know the future development, the most important thing is belief and patience as a long-term investment capital.
Bounty earning ratios dropped hardly, bounty hunters look for alternative options in order to earn much more money. It is not the fault of the bounty hunters to fall in the scam projects but bounty managers need to be very careful.
Herucooles

Activity: 555
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 10:03:53 PM

Bounty hunters are the first way to success. Join the project and learn cryptocurrency. Need patience and enthusiasm. After that you can level up to trade and get more profits.
Kigazragore

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 02:24:24 PM

Representing me tenacity and existence resigned is the crucial to get a advantageous philanthropy huntsman largely in this actual tote marketplace as cost is extremely minimal and thither 's no even profits representing us, so be calculating when to mastery or deal.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:09:11 PM

Well said and I do agree on union or groups for bounty hunters to protect every one of us to scammers and not paying projects As I can see many projects from the past 2 years promoted by bounty hunters collected millions of money but bounty hunters are not paid well for the services, bounty hunting this days are not as successful as before not recommended anymore for making good amount of money.

raes

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 03:12:07 PM

Well said and I do agree on union or groups for bounty hunters to protect every one of us to scammers and not paying projects As I can see many projects from the past 2 years promoted by bounty hunters collected millions of money but bounty hunters are not paid well for the services, bounty hunting this days are not as successful as before not recommended anymore for making good amount of money.
usually such a project will get a bad reputation on the market. investors may be happy in that condition, but some of the bounty communities who do not get their rights will cause problems with the quality of market trust in their products.

███████████████████
▀██████████████████
▐█████████████████
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
▀▀████████████

███████████████████
██████████████████▀
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████
████████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
▀█████████▀
▀███▀
██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
THE FIRST IDLE DEFENSE BLOCKCHAIN GAME
TELEGRAM   ⦁   TWITTER   ⦁   MEDIUM   ⦁   DISCORD   ⦁   YOUTUBE   ⦁   LITEPAPER

██     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 04:46:00 PM

bounty hunting is still a relatively easy way to receive new tokens so the spirit of the bounty hunting is alive and spreading.

It will relatively easy way to receive new token if the campaign has a potential to increase in the future.
Because once the project is not good and has no capability to increase in the future, I guess the spirit if bounty
hunting will never be experience and this is just a thoughts in my mind only.
danielchris

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 05:15:19 PM

I think  the spirit is more important things & help to success in any professional. So we should be hard working not only bounties, another field also to get good results. We should be able to get much more knowledge about every field .
Andthis

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 03:17:41 PM

yea i cohere with you representing generosity huntsman thither 's a plenty of defy that have to be featured, similar the propose loss to be a BUNCO propose, the abeyant expenditure, and various many, so as a philanthropy huntsman you had to be smartness and resigned to selection any generosity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: