Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Spirit of Bounty Hunting  (Read 24911 times)
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:35:15 PM

The Spirit Of Wisdom
As a bounty hunter, you also have to think like a trader and this requires wisdom, wisdom for you to know when to sell and when to hodl, I know that nobody can see the future but doing the right thing at the right time has never rekt anybody before.
Happy Hunting

ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 01:47:44 PM

The spirit of bounty hunting is lost. There are no gains in bounties anymore and although bull run is back, bounties are lost. Do you guys think bounties will be profitable?
Current bounty campaigns lost its real meaning and there are no positive sides to be a part f bounty campaigns anymore. It became a hard challenge for new hunters to follow the spirit of the bounty campaigns. Gains are decreased, scam projects increased.
This is a big test for the participants. when indeed they have to be more capable in choosing a project. we know that now there are so many frauds that occur and indeed must be careful.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:17:42 PM

Nowadays bounty hunting is so tricky, we must be extra careful. Because there are many projects but not good enough even there are many scam projects. But we have to believe that there is still good projects waiting, and keep the spirit high. 

malphite534

Activity: 319

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 02:32:38 PM

We cannot remove the spirit of bounty hunters even they encounter failures in the bounty projects they promote,we can't even stop them so as a bounty hunter I'm suggesting you to promote only good and legit projects like this Dencoin tokens that is good in investments so must look at this project.
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:12:31 PM

I guess you are speaking from your own perspective.  I personally have not lost my spirit of bounty because i have made good money from bounty hunting and i am still making more. Tou can restrategize to make more from bounty

jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:14:18 PM

Most bounties are from new projects looking for funds to proceed ,since a year now I've been promoting bounty projects and many never did pay for my hardworking and those who pay up never get listed on good exchange resulting in devalue of there tokens ,its really tiring but since I have no other way for now I will keep holding on

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Sendi blackspade team

Activity: 941
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:18:53 PM

I guess you are speaking from your own perspective.  I personally have not lost my spirit of bounty because i have made good money from bounty hunting and i am still making more. Tou can restrategize to make more from bounty
we can see from the still many members participating in the bounty campaign. indeed some of them are going out and choosing to work in the real world. but not many of us are still surviving and remain loyal to choose luck with the campaigns we follow.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 03:20:50 PM

It takes like forever before you can actually get lucky promoting good projects this days ,even projects with good teams sometimes always end up failing for one reason or the other ,apart from hardworking and research lots of lucks is needed now ,don't rely on any reward you get from promoting bounty project ,there are still many other obstacles that can make the tokens of your worthless ,exchanges, hardcap etc

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 04:03:19 PM

The market trend has changed from its old ways and it takes time for one to find a good and trustworthy bounty to participate. For now, I think research is needed. You need to persevere and be determined. That's the spirit of bounty hunting

I’m me
SinisterBountyHunter
Copper Member

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

● ● ● CryptoMarketAds &#

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:28:22 PM

All of those characteristics that you have mentioned, must be met on a professional bounty hunter. Because not all bounty hunters are good, some are just hungry for some coins and panic sell immediately. That is a good thread by the way.

TobiasVR

Activity: 626
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:36:34 PM

The market trend has changed from its old ways and it takes time for one to find a good and trustworthy bounty to participate. For now, I think research is needed. You need to persevere and be determined. That's the spirit of bounty hunting
research became the main life for the hounter bounty to get profit. we can see this as one of the main guidelines in crypto, so I think research will be better to make a profit in hunting bounty
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:50:06 PM

Bounty company has already exhausted itself. Therefore, I see no reason to participate in this now. Previously, you paid a good amount for your efforts, because this work is not as easy as it seems. And now they pay very little for bounty, or there are no payments at all and this is a waste of their time.
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 05:04:52 PM

Bounty company has already exhausted itself. Therefore, I see no reason to participate in this now. Previously, you paid a good amount for your efforts, because this work is not as easy as it seems. And now they pay very little for bounty, or there are no payments at all and this is a waste of their time.
but not intended for all project, The ICO and IEO must need a bounty hunter for their project to be widely known it all depends on we choice to can produce profit

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2019, 05:21:55 PM

May of the bounty hunters are good persons who works for ico projects, sometimes without being paid for they effort. Some of us are scammers as well, they try to impersonate another bounty hunters.

florac9

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:45:42 AM

After seeing posts of senior members claiming that he joined a bounty and it took him almost a year to get paid and sell is token I know that bounty won't be an easy task, I'm still a Jr member and I've think that if I am going to wait that long for a payout I must make it a worthful wait so I join multiple tasks and campaigns ,all my endurance and patience shouldn't be for penny

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:51:37 AM

Bounty company has already exhausted itself
bounty is not a company and a bounty didnt also exhaust itself but the bounty hunters are the ones that are exhausted because of working too much without recieving any payments from the bounty that they have joined  .

If you think bounty is a waste of time then you must stop doing it , maybe bounty is not built for you while there are still some people that continue to hunt and do bounties because they know what they are doing   .
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 05:51:59 AM

...is about to die since the projects that open up bounty campaigns consider bounty hunters as a source of exploit and they always pretend dead when it comes to paying to the bounty hunters.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 680

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 10:26:17 AM

...is about to die since the projects that open up bounty campaigns consider bounty hunters as a source of exploit and they always pretend dead when it comes to paying to the bounty hunters.
There are some who pays the reward, you have to choose wisely, but the downside is there as bounty coins are not valuable based on its ICO or IEO price. It could lead to a waste of time from a bounty hunters if the project they are supporting will not be successful.

The real game now starts when it's listed, where right now, it's hard to see some fresh coins getting the support in the market.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:29:08 PM

All the aforementioned spirits are essential and needed to stay alive and afloat in this bounty space. These quality spirits are what separate hunters into top and dip category. One needs wisdom, be patient, hardworking, positive minded, be watchful and smart. It takes a lot of extraordinary strength to survive and stand out in this over-saturated ecosystem.
Kudos to the poster for writing this.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 12:31:23 PM

May of the bounty hunters are good persons who works for ico projects, sometimes without being paid for they effort. Some of us are scammers as well, they try to impersonate another bounty hunters.
well, unfortunately, there are so many things to remember in becoming a bounty hunter. we really have to be truly sabbatical, because the results sometimes do not match what is written. however, this happens a lot. however, if it becomes good, then all these things will be paid off, especially if you follow a bounty with a good project.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: