Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is happening to cryptocurrency?!  (Read 1361 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

Cryptocurrency is enjoying the bear mode and this song is continously rewinding, don't know when the market will recover but at the moment I am sure the bull run is impossible as crypto coins ae struggling to show its best. hoping for a change l am plannning to wait till the end of the year.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mytoken

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

I have always had confidence in the blockchain because I know that the blockchain can promote many industries, but cryptocurrencies can't bring us more benefits. It seems to be just a payment method or investment product!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:53:25 AM

I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.
Its because you are just looking at blockchain technology working for crypto. There are other industry that can explore this technology as well.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.
Wrong. Again Blockchain can be taken advantage of many sectors but its a fairly young technology, we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg. Maybe in 5 years time we will see how Blockchain can change the course of human history.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

Again, crypto is still on its infancy stage. Give it some time and I'm sure that we're going to see mass adoption.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mayan251

Activity: 267

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 06:55:10 AM

Encryption is rarely used in real life. For the time being, there are no examples applied to large-scale real economy. Perhaps this is the beginning of the development of encryption. Maybe the future will change.

Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

Coins are introduced with the specific purposes, and the trend is going on. But the implementation side is weak. Almost all coins have not started implementing what they have been established for. They are involved only in raising money and something else like speculation. So to strengthen coins, the projects should start implementing what they are established for. 
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:56:42 AM

It seems to me that you always need to follow the rules - whatever happens, it's for the best. And at the same time I still upset the current market situation. You need to try yourself in another

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

I think the mass adoption and the massive implementagion of crypro will take time and we can expect that in few more years technology will develop more hassle free robots using collaborative technologies like blockchain, AI and algorithmic trading with auto trading and copy trade support. All these developments and adoption by masses will take time.

Blockchain technology is one of the best technology in this modern era. But, of course, any new technology would take time to find its course in our system. Just like the internet, did you ever imagine that internet would be as easy as one touch? Back then, it didn't come to y imagination the internet situation right now. So, let's blockchain flourish the way it should be.
Yes, this is just about the only time problems. technology blockchain still does not know completely and this is a barrier to grow globally and acceptable in various places. but the benefits of this technology can already be proven and already there are several adoptions on this subject.
Dilireba

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

To wake up the potential of cryptocurrency market we obviously need more enhanced technical development of it. Commercialized cryptocurrency is very important, more usages and application of cryptocurrency, more successful it will be.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:44:19 AM

everything can't happen instantly, I think all projects are still developing and it requires a fairly long process, if you don't see the growth of Blockchain, I think you're wrong, try to learn more about Blockchain
sergej.dubynin

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

Unfortunately, I myself do not understand what is happening in the cryptocurrency market, obviously one thing is the manipulation of rich people who want to buy cheap. I don’t know what this fall will lead to, but I still believe in the technology itself and the development of cryptocurrencies.

((     M  I  N     ))    inMIN.it
    TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY   
██    ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018    ██
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:55:07 AM

It is an interesting time for cryptocurrency. To my opinion there isn't too much to worry about. Things will get better later on. Its all about patient and determination.
KolayZdun

Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:58:37 AM

I only think that there are not enough further technological development for Blockchain and cryptocurrency to be enhanced in ways that it becomes commercialized.

To some extent, Blockchain is being applied to many fields. However due to the variation in cryptocurrency price, there will be less usage and application to Blockchain servcies.

Millions of dollars are being transferred everyday with cryptocurrency. However, there are not many usage for it.

What do you guys think?

What is happening with cryptocurrencies is something that no one expected and can not say that it is good. Everyone is waiting for changes, but the probability that they will be positive is incredibly small

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:17:04 AM

What do you guys think?

Too bad we can't know what's going to happen in the end. I believe that we can overcome the cryptocurrency recession and become stronger. Although every day faith is less
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:25:38 AM

Nothing is happening to crypto, it is just another falling period that is going to end some day. I cannot get this people that are selling their coins right now, because the market will recover and when it does, people will regret their selling decision.
Connectivity

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 08:58:53 AM

Nothing is happening to crypto, it is just another falling period that is going to end some day. I cannot get this people that are selling their coins right now, because the market will recover and when it does, people will regret their selling decision.
I totally agree! In this case crypto is very similar to traditional currency. It's just an economic cycle.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

I think we are actually beginning to see the genesis of the new wave of crypto that will break down the previous barriers that have divided crypto between the geeks and early adopters and spread it amongst the wider population. There are 1 or 2 killer apps out there which will allow people to use crypto and blockchain without knowing it is even there.

Of now I think we have enough cross-border payment solutions and there is nothing revolutionary coming from that sector.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
jemarie20

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 11:51:47 AM

Crypto currency is like a weather, we dont know what will happen in the coming days or months, if the price will be good or not, but if someone want to earn money using the crypto world, they must be stay calm always and think the positive things even the market is going down because if we want to be successful man someday we need to take the risk and crypto currency is for risk taker, so we need to understand that.

ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:49:59 PM

The main problem of blockchain projects is not a falling market,but an excess of promises of developers who do not have a working product. That is, if the product is of high quality and working, it will not be difficult to monetize it.
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:28:13 AM

The whole market is in decline and I don't like it. I'm just confused now do not know what to do. It seems to me that in the end, now either the growth or the last critical drop
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

innovation regarding blockchain and crypto will continue to exist. It's just going to take time for each stage. in the middle of the request and of course, the better the development required innovation there to make it look more attractive. regarding the broader functions of, course over time will be able to slowly start crypto used a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: